Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 188. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 17, 2017, 03:48:04 AM
I agree with you.
Previously there should be an education about bitcoin starting from the intent and purpose of the bitcoin. After they get to know bitcoin then they try. But viewed from the aspect / characteristics of each person is different and the power of creativity is also different. So the income earned from bounty or the other in the form of bitcoin is also different, depending on his ability.
The point is actually there in every person, whether he really want to run it or just can talk without any action.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 16, 2017, 06:37:28 PM
Bitcoin has little effect on reduction of unemployment. Because in my opinion, peoples who work more actively in earning income. Despite working, most of them are still looking for new sources of income. In my place, very few unemployed who want to learn about bitcoin. They are like the people who are waiting for end of the world. Dont have activities that provide positive benefits for his life.
This is definitely something I have been seeing more and more of recently. There is definitely a difference between those who are working and those who are not working, and typically those who are not working (which is more often than not by choice) have no interest in getting anything more than what is given to them by the government, and they are completely content with existing as a relative drain on society.

Most simply don't care about getting any better, and if they don't care about that they won't care about Bitcoin in the first place.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 16, 2017, 06:34:18 PM
Bitcoin has little effect on reduction of unemployment. Because in my opinion, peoples who work more actively in earning income. Despite working, most of them are still looking for new sources of income. In my place, very few unemployed who want to learn about bitcoin. They are like the people who are waiting for end of the world. Dont have activities that provide positive benefits for his life.
I think those people will not have much knowledge about bitcoin that is why much of them do not come to adopt bitcoin to earn money for their life. If you will teach them all about bitcoin then I am sure that they will like to start bitcoin and they will then find it as their job to earn through this way.
Activity: 700
June 16, 2017, 06:29:49 PM
Yes bitcoin can reduce unemployment but create virtual criminals

That's the disadvantage whenever there are beneficial,bad guys targeting it in the most easiest way to earn big time. Since its virtual identity were hard to determined.

well i think it is the normal thing that everything in the world has some advantages and disadvantages, so bitcoin also has many advantages and also contributing more in the ending of unemployment because those people who have not any work to make money so bitcoin is a very good opportunity for them to get income.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

That's the disadvantage whenever there are beneficial,bad guys targeting it in the most easiest way to earn big time. Since its virtual identity were hard to determined.
Such a bad influence will always be in addition to the benefits that are present. I know that there are many people getting a new job in bitcoin or getting a side job from bitcoin. But bitcoin has many functions like anonymous. If it is functioned for bad things then it will lead to crime
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 16, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Bitcoin enriches certain individuals but it does little to reduce unemployment. Bitcoin doesn't produce anything or directly hire anyone.

It is not only doing little in reducing the unemployment but surely do a lot to make a lot of changes in the market and for the lives of unemployed people that are engaging now with bitcoin. Many treats it as main source of income as the potential is high to give an individual decent living.
Activity: 490
June 16, 2017, 05:14:34 PM
Indeed, bitcoin really helps people out of unemployment since they can have work online and collect money thru bitcoin. it also leads to good life, unlock youlife to the close doors on you debt. Also helps us to use more of our skilss here than in real world. But then yhere were coubtries that banned bitcoin due to its featues that affect the total ecpnomic growth of the country.
It helps individually but not the country.

But not only in bitcoin actually it is the online industry. Because there is a lot of ways to earn like in dollar or in you local money but that is just thru online.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
Bitcoin enriches certain individuals but it does little to reduce unemployment. Bitcoin doesn't produce anything or directly hire anyone.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 16, 2017, 03:31:58 PM
OP's declarative position (since it wasn't a question asked) will be a bit difficult to sustain. How does one prove that Bitcoin reduces unemployment. How? One would ask. If Bitcoin is regarded as a virtual currency or the new fiat, then how does that hold? Can we say fiat/money reduces unemployment? Or that cowries reduces unemployment? No! We can only argue on the strength of investments that can be set up with the possession of these store of value (cowries, fiat, Bitcoin) at any given time.

I guess we can definitely say that

And it doesn't just reduce unemployment per se (it is a minor issue in this case). Money makes it possible to create new jobs which simply couldn't even exist if there were only barter present. Basically, it removes the limits imposed by the direct exchange of goods and services. In other words, without money we would be still living in the Stone Age mostly (remember, the Stone Age didn't end for the lack of stones)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 16, 2017, 03:21:30 PM
OP's declarative position (since it wasn't a question asked) will be a bit difficult to sustain. How does one prove that Bitcoin reduces unemployment. How? One would ask. If Bitcoin is regarded as a virtual currency or the new fiat, then how does that hold? Can we say fiat/money reduces unemployment? Or that cowries reduces unemployment? No! We can only argue on the strength of investments that can be set up with the possession of these store of value (cowries, fiat, Bitcoin) at any given time.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 16, 2017, 03:04:11 PM
However, in my opinion it does indirectly contribute the creation of more jobs on a global scale, offers a lot more opportunities for those in countries where labour is cheap, and let them have access to jobs that would otherwise be paid with fiat and currency conversion fees would add up to take away everything they earn. All the while they are treated as anyone else in the world, no discrimination, same pay rates, etc

This is a tricky point

In fact, what you describe is not job creation at all, it is more about outsourcing already existing jobs. So while Bitcoin can greatly help people living in many underdeveloped countries (so-called "third world"), it still reduces jobs domestically via its global nature (with Bitcoin you have no issues with payment and can stay away from PayPal altogether). This doesn't of course mean that Bitcoin can't create jobs, it is just your description of it which doesn't fit quite well into this category (i.e. job creation)

I think what Bitcoin does for more economically developed countries, like USA for example, is not necessarily reduction of jobs. If an employer from the USA wants a high quality logo created for him and he's willing to pay for that $30, probably no one in the USA who is capable of doing it wants that job. So in this case Bitcoin doesn't reduce jobs domestically. And if we take a closer look at what kind of jobs and with what payment Bitcoin is creating we'll see that most of them are similar to the one described

This doesn't work as you think it would

In fact, this is a serious issue which is obviously not limited to Bitcoin only. In your example, the employer would have to use local designers and pay the price they asked if he couldn't pay for the same job half as much to someone in the third world country. That's the whole problem with outsourcing, and it is not just my opinion that it destroys local jobs. Donald Trump made it his favorite topic in his presidential campaign (namely, that China steals American jobs). And he is right, at least, to a certain degree
Activity: 476
June 16, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

Thats right dude, there's always good influence and bad influence. There may be many people who financially get better and improve their lives because of the promising benefits and earnings from bitcoin. But also there must be a bad influence as there is a lot of money laundering using bitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 16, 2017, 10:34:40 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Aside from Bitcoin is reducing unemployment, bitcoin also give financials freedom  to those bitcoin enthusiast who are determined to make some profit of bitcoin. And it has a similar to but only their differences was in bitcoin you manage your own time, and don't have any boss.
Activity: 630
June 16, 2017, 09:05:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
June 16, 2017, 03:28:50 AM
However, in my opinion it does indirectly contribute the creation of more jobs on a global scale, offers a lot more opportunities for those in countries where labour is cheap, and let them have access to jobs that would otherwise be paid with fiat and currency conversion fees would add up to take away everything they earn. All the while they are treated as anyone else in the world, no discrimination, same pay rates, etc

This is a tricky point

In fact, what you describe is not job creation at all, it is more about outsourcing already existing jobs. So while Bitcoin can greatly help people living in many underdeveloped countries (so-called "third world"), it still reduces jobs domestically via its global nature (with Bitcoin you have no issues with payment and can stay away from PayPal altogether). This doesn't of course mean that Bitcoin can't create jobs, it is just your description of it which doesn't fit quite well into this category (i.e. job creation)

I think what Bitcoin does for more economically developed countries, like USA for example, is not necessarily reduction of jobs. If an employer from the USA wants a high quality logo created for him and he's willing to pay for that $30, probably no one in the USA who is capable of doing it wants that job. So in this case Bitcoin doesn't reduce jobs domestically. And if we take a closer look at what kind of jobs and with what payment Bitcoin is creating we'll see that most of them are similar to the one described.
Activity: 644
June 16, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

Lol I laughed because you said Ar3zki
Yeah bitcoin reduces unemployment in the world. Many people who do not have a job then earn a good income in bitcoin so that it gives a good influence for their economy. But also increased crime because of the anonymity of bitcoin

Yes there are pros and cons when you enter in the cryptocurrency world. Yeah it would help unemployed people to earn money by just trading and signing up in available campaigns but it may also lead people to do crime such as offerring services in the black market were they can commit crime.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 16, 2017, 03:27:19 AM
Absolutely Yes bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world. But never depend of bitcoin we need to find a fix work in real world and save money for the future if you have a free time you can do bitcoin for an extra income for payment of expenses.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 16, 2017, 03:19:16 AM

Lol I laughed because you said Ar3zki
Yeah bitcoin reduces unemployment in the world. Many people who do not have a job then earn a good income in bitcoin so that it gives a good influence for their economy. But also increased crime because of the anonymity of bitcoin
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 16, 2017, 03:06:01 AM
Somehow yes, because there are many people opted to work from home  especially in web and graphics design. They preferred payment in bitcoin  on project bases. Also, bitcoin created another opportunity and avenue which change employment as we think it.

That is a work they are doing, being a web and graphic designer is a job, that means they are employed and unemployed. Mostly, unemployed people want a profit or payment that is easy and not hassle, entering in the Cryptocurrency industry is a good choice, but it is not as good as they all know and describe it, there is no good profit here just hard work, skill and timing.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
June 16, 2017, 03:02:17 AM
Somehow yes, because there are many people opted to work from home  especially in web and graphics design. They preferred payment in bitcoin  on project bases. Also, bitcoin created another opportunity and avenue which change employment as we think it.

In that way they can managed their time and they can earn the amount they deserve such as doing marketplace work that suits them. Bitcoin does offer a new way of job opportunities even at home.
Jump to: