Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin regaining dominance. - page 3. (Read 5040 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 12:45:11 PM
I think that Bitcoin will alway be above all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and that gives it a lot. It broke the ice and showed people what cryptocurrency could be or become. Also if it was not the best, it wouldn't have the highest price. Maybe in time it will lose to some other or new crypto, but for now its first.
I agree with your opinion about bitcoin, and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency also depends on the investor itself
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
Bitcoin is regaining dominance is a positive sign for the entire industry sooner we can expect altcoins previous values come up and cryptocurrency look positive bull rally about to happen
Bitcoin is showing a positive sign and it is predicted that next year's prices will rise, because the price of bitcoin is like a curve, there is a downward and upward swing. Trade will return to excitement when many buyers and sellers in the bitcoin market end up with ever-increasing prices.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
It maybe just a pump or something or another. Maybr people are smart and are actually buying BTCs instead of selling them or ib the grander scheme of things, we are seeing something big for the future. One thing is clear, this bear market will not last long and we will see a bull run soon so juat buying coins now.
of course many are waiting for the sec results today, and i haven't heard the results myself. but we can see that green market is quite significant. i hope the results are good and bull run will happen soon
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
November 05, 2018, 03:15:50 AM
Bitcoin is the flagship cryptocurrency. It's not really a matter of dominance, but a rising Bitcoin pulls the other cryptocurrency along with it and improves market sentiment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 05, 2018, 02:45:33 AM
It maybe just a pump or something or another. Maybr people are smart and are actually buying BTCs instead of selling them or ib the grander scheme of things, we are seeing something big for the future. One thing is clear, this bear market will not last long and we will see a bull run soon so juat buying coins now.
Activity: 14
November 04, 2018, 11:53:57 PM
Bitcoin is regaining dominance is a positive sign for the entire industry sooner we can expect altcoins previous values come up and cryptocurrency look positive bull rally about to happen
Many companies issue cryptocurrency with the aim of mastering trade so that profits increase. However, the market always responds by comparing bitcoin, because bitcoin is converted to US dollars. It's very difficult for altcoin to shift the dominance of bitcoin, because the spirit of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency trading is very small and unpopular.

Bitcoin is the basis of the price of the crypto market, so when bitcoin is down the market is down too. I am not sure if there will be coins that can beat what bitcoin already achieved now.
Activity: 81
November 04, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Many companies issue cryptocurrency with the aim of mastering trade so that profits increase. However, the market always responds by comparing bitcoin, because bitcoin is converted to US dollars. It's very difficult for altcoin to shift the dominance of bitcoin, because the spirit of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency trading is very small and unpopular.
Activity: 18
October 12, 2018, 03:20:01 AM
Let's not forget about the Drivechain - it's adoption may push Bitcoin's dominance to ultimate levels.

Which is due to the fact that once activated, the Drivechain's softfork makes use of good old bitcoins on any supported chain. 
Activity: 476
October 12, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
True maybe then, but now BTC is kinda weak. I myself look onto another coin to invest on especially the ones that are just fresh out of their ICOs and after their pumps. This proved to be profitable but it entails a whole lot of hits and misses to get a hang of it. But then again, it is only time but BTC will get dominance again.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
BTC is now the top priority paid by investors and major countries in the world today. With the trend of hot and stable development, BTC gives them confidence, high security and peace of mind. At present BTC has some unusual changes but you peace of mind, patience. BTC will dominate the trading floor in excess of other currencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
I also have noticed that. I guess people tend to have more interest in BTC, it's like the symbol of the whole crypto, and it doesn't depend on any other coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Bitcoin domination always increase in 2018 but the price drop more than 70%. Bitcoin dominant killing others coin price and its make market cap value drop more than 60% this year from ATH.
and its make market unhealth.maybe for some any reason bitcoin and altcoin price have big differences.i hope bitcoin dominance could go back to around 35% , so altcoin price better than now.and investor could put their money bigger.
Yes definitely Bitcoin is slowly and steadily gaining its dominance again in the market.The demand of Bitcoin is again rising and so is the price.More and more people are now investing in Bitcoin due to the rise in price as they will receive good amount of profits now.It is also a positive sign for the cryptocurrency market as the prices of other cryptos and altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

Bitcoin domination always increase in 2018 but the price drop more than 70%. Bitcoin dominant killing others coin price and its make market cap value drop more than 60% this year from ATH.
and its make market unhealth.maybe for some any reason bitcoin and altcoin price have big differences.i hope bitcoin dominance could go back to around 35% , so altcoin price better than now.and investor could put their money bigger.
Activity: 55
September 15, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
I think bitcoin regaining dominance since the first hardfork, the result of the hardfork is quite valuable so people expecting another free coin from the next hardfork and causing the demand volume to increase pretty quick and high, in the end bitcoin will still dominating because all of the alt coins exchange token is btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:14:16 PM
Bitcoin in this a lot of time has nothing. bitcoin maybe a little down down, but it is more than for the day not. bitcoin all cryptocurrency of the above. bitcoin the first cryptocurrency gives it a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
August 26, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
Activity: 108
August 26, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
Bitcoin will always be the most popular dominant currency of the cryptoworld.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

Source: (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage)

Any ideas about why this is happening?

That is probably to be the most expected outcome for bitcoin. Each one of us who is involve in cryptos, we are especially after the price hike of bitcoin to be specific. And we also hope that it will continue to prosper.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
bitcoin always dominates and it's always proven, even though every year bitcoin gets outstanding issues such as hacking or something else but still bitcoin will dominate because bitcoin is something very innovative

It will dominate for at least a dozen of years. After that time, I suppose, another cryptocurrency, which is safer and faster, more convenient and less volatile can appear and become the leader of the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: