Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin regaining dominance. - page 4. (Read 5002 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
August 25, 2018, 03:10:25 AM
Bitcoin started to upset people.  I do not even know what to do, and soon I will panic and sell everything.

Yes, very weird to see each time it drops it hits a new all time low. These are massive Buys and Sells by whales, price has shifted down. I'll just keep buying the lows, buying at this current level means of gaining profits whereas the Bitcoin regaining dominance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
Bitcoin did not lost dominance since it was recognized as the number one crypto coin in the market , but I think bitcoin has lost much value the other past months because of the bearish season , and now it started to regain its normal price value that it is once soaring high, it regain its value at the coin price index.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 25, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

Source: (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage)

Any ideas about why this is happening?

I’m just hoping that this same thing is going to happen this year again. Some people has been saying that the price of Bitcoin will reach up to thirty thousand dollars this year and other has predicted fifty thousand dollars, I don’t know which one is correct but I’m just hoping that at least it gets to twenty thousand dollars or a bit above that price rate before the end of this year. Even if doesn’t, I invested at a lower price rate so I don’t really have any problem with it.
Activity: 96
August 24, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
Bitcoin started to upset people.  I do not even know what to do, and soon I will panic and sell everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 01:56:07 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to be dominant in the cryto market though it experiences downfall but its capable to go back to its normal value or higher than we expected.

Obviously the next pump of prices will be higher than its previous value because there are more country that has been legalized to use cryptocurrency on their area.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:23:13 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to be dominant in the cryto market though it experiences downfall but its capable to go back to its normal value or higher than we expected.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Bitcoins not regaining dominance because it is the dominant coin in the first place so nothing could replace bitcoin would be bitcoin itself it has shown how powerful bitcoin could be even all that stress from the disastrous events like banning and arresting bitcoin has shown  its capability to recover up faster than expected.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 23, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Yes, I don't think that the market will stay at a constant level,. it'll go up and down at an unknown.rate, BTC will continue to be as dominant as it can be, though even if it is volatile, BTC will still dominate. And the fact that a lot of altcoins are trying to dehtrone BTC is one of the reasons why BTC will have to do more and with the price flow in the market, I think that BTC will continue to dominate, however I also think that there are a lot of altcoins that can show and have potential, but it is clear that BTC will dominate.
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
Nothing is impossible. There are so many things going on in this market, the ups and downs are indispensable in every field and every field. I do not study economics but I always tell myself that I should not be afraid of events, calm down and handle things at hand. Bitcoin fell sharply from March to June, causing investors to panic. This made me think a lot. If I had to invest in bitcoin, it was the worst fear.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Why does bitcoin will have to regain its dominance , that it was not yet surpass by any other altcoin in the coin market cap, in other thing sometime  bitcoin will lost its trust from the people because of s certain happenning in the bitcoin, but investors never mind those things.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 23, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
It is very strange to observe and not understand why investors sell altcoins and switch to bitcoin. Maybe because they see bitcoin as more reliable. If you look at your chart, it is obvious that bitcoin is going to the top to complete domination. Well, at least to 60%
Activity: 114
August 23, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
It feels like it never really left its dominance. Still the omega in the cryptoworld and that is unlikely to change anytime soon in my opinion
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 23, 2018, 09:55:11 AM
This is one of the main indicators for me which shows that bitcoin is not about to die in near time. The fact that bitcoin keeps its domination and not losing positions does matters!

Agree. Besides of huge dumped of bitcoin market but it still dominating the reputation of decentralized currencies that surely it will not easily died but rather it will regaining dominance in the near time. And this will possibly happened because of its great believers.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
August 23, 2018, 07:08:15 AM
This is one of the main indicators for me which shows that bitcoin is not about to die in near time. The fact that bitcoin keeps its domination and not losing positions does matters!
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
Apart from reaching a new ATH, bitcoin is also regaining dominance vs other alts. It was halved between March and June and bitcoin has been slowly regaining it but lately seems to have received a boost.

That is good to hear that the bitcoins are regaining their power again because having that image will of course boost the confidence of the people to futhermore hold their coins their bitcoins to be exact and that is also an investor magnet because if an investor knew that those coins are rising again they will start to invest in them again. So just see what will happen.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
bitcoin always dominates and it's always proven, even though every year bitcoin gets outstanding issues such as hacking or something else but still bitcoin will dominate because bitcoin is something very innovative
Thank you for the other investors optimism. But we should look at the problem in a more realistic way. Before Bitcoin peaked, I thought there would be a sign. But now, as of the end of 2018, there are no positive signs that Bitcoin will make a miracle.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
I do not think this is the time when Bitcoin regained control. It was so funny. Do you know the current Bitcoin price? US $ 6,400 for a BTC. It is low. Who dares to say that this is the time Bitcoin regained control. It is not clear until 2019 whether Bitcoin will reach the $ 10,000 mark. Really lack of faith.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
bitcoin always dominates and it's always proven, even though every year bitcoin gets outstanding issues such as hacking or something else but still bitcoin will dominate because bitcoin is something very innovative
Activity: 174
August 21, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
The notoriously volatile cryptocurrency continues to behave unpredictably.

According to cointelegraph, Retail investors wanted to find the ‘next coin,’ given what we saw in 2017. More investors were interested in ICOs and in the altcoin market, therefore, Bitcoin has seen a major down trend since December. Recently, investors are going back into the major coins; investors are saying it's safer to stay in the top five coins by market cap.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

this thread is 2017 so i hope the bitcoin dominance is regaining again and the value will go up again so i want to buy a lot of bitcoin but not also bitcoin als ocryptocurrency becuase i know that it will going to pump again all i neee is to be patience..
Yes definitely Bitcoin is again gaining dominance as the price of Bitcoin is rising slowly and steadily and people are again gaining profits from Bitcoin.Investors are also getting good amount of profit returns due to the rise in price.Bitcoin is still the most valuable and expensive cryptocurrency in the market and no other digital currency has the potential to overtake it because Bitcoin has a large number of users all over the world and people have faith in Bitcoin as it had made many people rich.
If you believe in just one source of informations you will be misinformed. Every information needs to be checked on several places, even infromations from coinmarket cap. This bitcoin dominance is pure speculation, do you really believe that any other coin have so big usage as bitcoin? Anyone with coin or token can manipulate with market cap, depends how much coins are premined and how many coins are in circulation, when you plan to distribute some of your coins your coin have price and market cap, that is pure manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: