Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Rising or Falling? - page 2. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
Bitcoin will raise above 75k as it is becoming recognized currency in most countries all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
December 20, 2017, 05:03:25 AM
Once again, to all those who are commenting here with their so-called "SPECULATIONS" without understanding the purpose of this thread, I would ask them to please read at least 100 times before posting. For your speculations, I have an answer here:

BITCOIN WILL COME DOWN AS OF NOW - Mark my words. The reason behind this is the ability to short Bitcoins being provided through futures to large bear market-makers and they know how to make money through the same. It's not going to be easy for the bulls to continue the bull run from this point onwards, so stop saying that "it will just go higher and higher" without any sense.

To my concerns, I saw some better decrease in the transaction fee (paid 0.0002 BTC with ~120 sats/byte). Shocking thing about it was that the confirmation got accepted in a block in a time duration of just 2 hours from the time I sent it, must say we are evolving but with a lot of fluctuations.
Activity: 30
December 18, 2017, 11:26:13 PM
Bitcoin will certainly continue to rise, as demand continues to increase.
Activity: 9
December 18, 2017, 07:25:51 PM
Probably rise much higher, People are now getting started with crypto and more and more people will start buying.
A month ago no one I known had bitcoin and now you can see more and more people around you start talking and buying Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 11:11:52 AM
i believe bitcoin will rise further , few people says it is bubble ,but at the same time they says it may grow , if you have bought bitcoins at lower price and if you have made good profit then you can sell few part of them as per your requirement and rest of them you can hold it and wait for bitcoin price to go up. As i seen now bitcoin is gaining popularity and more people are interested in buying and still there very much growth on the bitcoins and also on the alt coins.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 09:49:07 AM
For me bitcoin rising because so many interested people to now what bitcoin.Rising bitcoin to use person wisely to how easy earn money.And now expand the currency in the hole word.
Activity: 59
December 18, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
I completely agree with you , as BITCOIN rising day by day more and more people are getting engaged in this, more the stability is required, increase in demand = increase in supply, but when you cant supply at the same rate, its really the worst.
Bitcoin transaction halt is very serious problems for those who usually pay or transact their business through BTC, or accepts payments in BTC.
Activity: 10
December 17, 2017, 03:51:46 PM
Bitcoin is definitely rising. In fact, it's rising too much due to the positive commentaries it's starting to get in the news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
December 17, 2017, 01:54:11 PM
Yes I know it is true, at least, there are the people who hope the future Bitcoin will be better, at least to some degree, $ 20,000 for example.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
December 17, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

Currently, the bitcoin growth was higher than predicted. It's hard to predict what the bitcoin will be like tomorrow.
Activity: 19
December 17, 2017, 11:46:37 AM
I guessed it's because now a days bitcoin reach people faster and they become interested just look how social media platforms is crowded by lots of income opportunity sites/organization using btc as investment advertisement.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:40:07 AM
Probably rising because within the years bitcoin is slowly getting popular over the world, I think bitcoin has slowly reached its peak and hopefully will continue its journey. Bitcoin's popularity will continue to rise hopefully, If it becomes on the mainstream then I think bitcoin's rise will continue.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is rising recently.

But another issue we should talk about is USD is falling day by day. This exchange makes crypto currencies stronger every day. There will be great future without paper money soon. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 17, 2017, 10:18:23 AM
As of right now, bitcoins are undeniably rising. Throughout the years, bitcoins have continued to grow in price, which may have been because of the rising popularity of bitcoin.

Absolutely.  Bitcoin price right now is very high.  It reached million in oir money if you convert usd to our currency.  So bitcoin is rising.  Even it falls it will continue to goes up and that is why there are many people who are kind of regretting that they do not inbest with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 10:02:45 AM
It's definitely rising just look at the conversion rate. It's astonishing!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 09:45:14 AM
Bitcoin now is very popular even in schools, some students are joining bitcoin.
As the popularity of bitcoin growing the price of it is also growin.
Its price now is still increasing and thats what makes bitcoin more popular, and more profitable.
But still no one can predict what bitcoin price will be in the future, so you better enjoy it now.
Activity: 34
December 17, 2017, 08:45:08 AM
Are we near to a new era or an end?
I guess its close to a new era in a sense that BTC is more and more seen as an investment rather than a currency. It could of course be the case that this will end at some point but I think that BTC will establish itself more and more as a investment like gold (with a higher risk associated to it).
Activity: 7
December 17, 2017, 12:09:22 AM
As of right now, bitcoins are undeniably rising. Throughout the years, bitcoins have continued to grow in price, which may have been because of the rising popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2017, 10:29:11 PM
Based on my intuition and news around bitcoin as of late, IT IS soon to fall! For investors are looking now for a realistic thing to gain profit from, and if the number of users and uses of bitcoin in our daily lives does not increase,  it is only expected that the price of the commodity itself will fall.
Activity: 64
December 16, 2017, 04:21:28 PM
I think its clear that the value of bitcoin is rising due to the influx of positive headlines regarding BTC as an investment opportunity.

There are hordes of new investors jumping on BTC, this is obvious as the backlog of transactions is currently insane, with even high fee transactions taking hours to confirm.

Jump in now, or regret it when it hits $20k.
We are still at the begining. There are issues that bitcoin community needs to solve - transaction speed, max number of transactions as there would be more and more people joining bitcoin on its rise up. It follows the exponential growt of social networks. I suppose we will run over 20k USD soon and in first months of 2018 we would get to 27k USD, end of year 2018 - 50k USD definitely possible. And with the lighting network and improvements, the growth momentum will pick up even more speed.
Pages:
Jump to: