Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin scam faucets and websites - page 2. (Read 1742 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
August 29, 2015, 05:56:21 PM
This one is still going, imagine how much he owes people,my balance is 286796 sats.

http://www.thebtcgenerator.com/faucet.php

And he was reported to adsense, I guess he still gets paid off them.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
August 29, 2015, 04:44:08 PM
Alexa Wonda is known for Bitcoin scam faucet. She collect your data like a crazy girl.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
August 29, 2015, 02:02:18 PM
Bitcoin Puddle is another scammer
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
August 29, 2015, 10:58:24 AM
BitcoinHyd.com is a SCAM
My balance and referrals had been zeroed few days ago
Also be careful with BitcoinSpace.net and FreeBtc.click
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 29, 2015, 10:46:07 AM
BTC
i have been fauceting for the last one year.but i have found some big scam websites.koinbounty is one of them.boombit is another.i want everyone to mention scam faucets so that others may avoid them.

i try boombit for 1day i share my reff link to some facebook group
and i get a minimum withdraw, so i try withdraw it but im not receive my withdraw for 12hours
and i know that site is scam

if you faucet player better to try minimum withdraw before you continue fauceting
boombit and koinbounty are big scams.dont ever join them.wish u all the best.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2015, 08:05:18 AM
I use only immediate payment faucet with xapo or faucetbox, and the old famous faucet like moonbitcoin, freebitco.in ecc. all new faucet with weekly payment, for my is out
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
August 29, 2015, 05:06:43 AM
just go to faucetbox they have many faucets not scam all legit
Activity: 410
August 29, 2015, 04:44:02 AM
Yes faucets can be scams as well cause you are offering time and expecting coins in return so if they dont pay you then ...you can start a 'scam acquisition '...loll
but bitcoin2048 is true scam..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 29, 2015, 04:06:35 AM
No never. I had never had to do with fake faucets. Time ago I used to many faucets for a period of time and all of them was correct. Having their satoshi according to the rules of every faucet.

Not all faucets are scams, but mostly are.
We need to take care of both our time and dedication we use to give to these faucets who have no intention of paying anything to us.
Faucets, nowadays are just a waste of time.
The only faucet I would recommend is freebitco.in, best in its class.
legendary
Activity: 1134
August 29, 2015, 03:58:39 AM
No never. I had never had to do with fake faucets. Time ago I used to many faucets for a period of time and all of them was correct. Having their satoshi according to the rules of every faucet.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
August 29, 2015, 03:32:27 AM
i found a legit faucet list
better we choose a legit and trusted Smiley

https://faucetbox.com/en/list

Yes t's the best.
I also used this list for a long time and earned much, but after knowing about bitcointalk, i quit using faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 29, 2015, 03:22:39 AM
Why to use faucets when you have some good PTC sites already available with Bitcoins as payment options?
Generally, a faucet's income depends upon the quality of the website and that, some advertising media that they use on their site, if they won't get paid, they won't pay. That's a simple answer.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
August 29, 2015, 03:11:05 AM
i have been fauceting for the last one year.but i have found some big scam websites.koinbounty is one of them.boombit is another.i want everyone to mention scam faucets so that others may avoid them.

In my opinion faucets are waste of time anyway, so it's pretty hard to get scammed by one. If it doesn't pay you the dust that you are clicking for, you should just stop using it.

Nevertheless, you should research and doubt any single website that has something to do with Bitcoin at this time. Read reviews and be careful. There are awfully lot of scammers out there. Bitcoin related businesses are still in a wild and reputation systems still have a lot of loopholes that give scammers advantage.

So read, review, be careful and doubt everything!
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
August 29, 2015, 03:05:06 AM
What scam faucets exist?

By definition there is no such thing - faucets pay you money for clicking a button...it's not a scam if they never send you that "promised" 100 satoshi OR you don't stick around to collect a minimum threshold required for payout.

I did a signature campaign for what I assumed was a ponzi scheme - that lasted about 12 days. They were paying the equivalent of a $1 per day for participation and you could leave your coin on their site, earning a sick amount of interest, or you could withdraw each day. I withdrawal each day...I was lucky. All of a sudden they were gone.

They also served as a "saving account", promising ridiculous amounts of interest DAILY. I mean there was obviously no way in the world that anyone would could sustain that kind of interest unless they were giving their money away. The gamble was "how long until they leave"...the first one's in and the first one's out are the winners. I almost got in, if I did I would have gotten burned because they were gone in two weeks, significantly faster than I thought they'd last.

I did get my $12 though, big time pay (haha)!
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
August 29, 2015, 02:55:53 AM
i found a legit faucet list
better we choose a legit and trusted Smiley

https://faucetbox.com/en/list
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 29, 2015, 02:48:48 AM
There's a site called badbitcoin which lists bitcoin related sites that is suspicious and a potential scam.
You can check it, here's the link www.badbitcoin.org
Activity: 420
August 29, 2015, 02:48:21 AM
A scam is simply a dishonest scheme, so scam faucets exist.
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
August 29, 2015, 02:46:27 AM
Um, you do know faucets give coins away for free right? So how could this be a scam? There are any number of reasons the faucet may not pay you, but this does not fit into the scam category. You are out nothing if the faucet does not pay, so you cannot be scammed.

they have malicious banner inside them, i think this is what OP is talking about

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-faucet-risks-1044399

thank's for your link reference, now iknow some faucet is have hidden malicious banner
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
August 29, 2015, 02:13:46 AM
Um, you do know faucets give coins away for free right? So how could this be a scam? There are any number of reasons the faucet may not pay you, but this does not fit into the scam category. You are out nothing if the faucet does not pay, so you cannot be scammed.

they have malicious banner inside them, i think this is what OP is talking about

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-faucet-risks-1044399
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 29, 2015, 01:08:07 AM
but koinbounty does not pay me.whenever i reach the cash out limit.they increase it.is it not unfair?
Pages:
Jump to: