Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin scam faucets and websites - page 3. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
August 29, 2015, 12:46:49 AM
i have been fauceting for the last one year.but i have found some big scam websites.koinbounty is one of them.boombit is another.i want everyone to mention scam faucets so that others may avoid them.

i try boombit for 1day i share my reff link to some facebook group
and i get a minimum withdraw, so i try withdraw it but im not receive my withdraw for 12hours
and i know that site is scam

if you faucet player better to try minimum withdraw before you continue fauceting
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
August 29, 2015, 12:43:16 AM
The simple solution is to not use faucets in the first place. Even if they end up paying you are going to receive amounts that are not going to be worth it in pretty much every part of the world as you would earn more working in sweat shops.

I am sorry if you ended up visiting faucets, looking at advertisements and then didn't get paid. I would however suggest that you look into other ways to make money with Bitcoin. Maybe join a signature campaign and learn and Bitcoin and discuss it here on the forum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
August 29, 2015, 12:37:46 AM
Um, you do know faucets give coins away for free right? So how could this be a scam? There are any number of reasons the faucet may not pay you, but this does not fit into the scam category. You are out nothing if the faucet does not pay, so you cannot be scammed.
Yes we are out of time.
Also faucets run by revenues from advertisements so if we go to a faucet and use it then it's our right to get paid by them.
So faucets can also scam people, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
August 28, 2015, 10:40:19 PM
Um, you do know faucets give coins away for free right? So how could this be a scam? There are any number of reasons the faucet may not pay you, but this does not fit into the scam category. You are out nothing if the faucet does not pay, so you cannot be scammed.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 28, 2015, 10:36:41 PM
i have been fauceting for the last one year.but i have found some big scam websites.koinbounty is one of them.boombit is another.i want everyone to mention scam faucets so that others may avoid them.
Pages:
Jump to: