Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | 5 BTC June Giveaway! | Win BTC on Scratchtickets - page 3. (Read 5240 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
That's an impressive bonus - like it!  Grin

Are there any restrictions for withdrawals?

Thanks
Activity: 27
Your new promotion is awesome Cool  I hope its not limited to only 1 month
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
5 BTC June Giveaway!

We just put in place our June 5 BTC giveaways. We are giving away 0.1 BTC every day to the player who bets the most. 0.25 BTC goes to the player who bets the most each week, and a full 1.0 BTC goes to the player who bets the most in June.

Get in on the action! https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com
I'm feeling extremely lucky today!!!!
Absolutely love it when I win. Definitely telling my co-workers about ScratchTickets mañana  Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1
In the "Referral Program" page, you say
Your payment will be deposited into your bitcoin-scratchticket.com account. It can be withdrawn to any Bitcoin address immediately.
Are there any fees for withdrawal?
EOS Auctions
not able to load your site

http://prntscr.com/3b70at

Yes, unfortunately we had a bit of a traffic boost all of the sudden, and had to upgrade our database (which has been done). You should be all set now.
Activity: 3

An interesting and easy to play.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
We are contemplating adding an investment piece. Have you invested in other sites (like dice sites), and what is important to you when investing?

No, I haven't tried to invest with any of the dice sites. Their games are too fast paced. I think most people feel more comfortable with a game they're already familiar with which is why I like your Scratchticket game. As far as what is particularly important to me.... well I'm not really sure but it seems like a natural progression for most of the BTC gaming sites.
EOS Auctions
We are looking into it. However, at this time we are still allowing US players to play free games only. I will keep you posted.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
any news on expanding to us players? id really like to play
EOS Auctions
We are contemplating adding an investment piece. Have you invested in other sites (like dice sites), and what is important to you when investing?
Hey when are you going to start accepting investors like some of the dice sites do?
Activity: 3
It looks good, I'll be happy to play.
EOS Auctions
nice! most relaxing game I've ever seen! Bingo to whom it has occurred Wink
Thanks for the compliment. Wait till you see what we are coming out with next!
EOS Auctions
Nice game concept.. Is there are reason US visitors are not accepted tho?

Just a business decision until US authorities clarify how they are treating Bitcoins.

The U.S has been open to bitcoins. The only litigation pending is one those who in handle fiat currency to bitcoin and vice versus.

Right now, bitcoin games are nothing more than those in the app store. You can convert fiat to it and play. Except with the games you don't get paid winnings, but its still a digital currency. There is no regulation. I would open it to the US and monitor litigation.

If your servers are offshore, your business is offshore you are fine. Online poker is still legal to play. Its just illegal for US banks to transact money to them. Its a catch 22.
This is good input. We are always monitoring the situation and will open up to US folks when the situation is more clear.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://fastbluff.com/

Just a business decision until US authorities clarify how they are treating Bitcoins.

The U.S has been open to bitcoins. The only litigation pending is one those who in handle fiat currency to bitcoin and vice versus.

Right now, bitcoin games are nothing more than those in the app store. You can convert fiat to it and play. Except with the games you don't get paid winnings, but its still a digital currency. There is no regulation. I would open it to the US and monitor litigation.

If your servers are offshore, your business is offshore you are fine. Online poker is still legal to play. Its just illegal for US banks to transact money to them. Its a catch 22.
Activity: 593
Merit: 271
nice! most relaxing game I've ever seen! Bingo to whom it has occurred Wink
EOS Auctions

Pages:
Jump to: