Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Security - page 7. (Read 1958 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 05, 2018, 08:39:36 AM
The wallet itself has a great security in my opinion. If you want to increase your security to maximum, then you should just buy a hardware wallet, like a USB type maybe. Hardware wallet cannot be hacked and its security is in the owner's hand itself. Hardware wallet, the best choice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 05, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
Bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency in this crypto market and they has a great security system and investor also need to maintain their privacy for protect their account from scammers.

Indeed. It is not the cryptocurrency's fault because the system.make sure that the security is at high alert, which means they immovate it to improves it quality to avoid hacker's and scammers to interrupt the transactions. At the same time you need to do safety measures which is in your part as an individual. Crypto do not have a fault with that or they are not liable anymore. Still we need to do our part.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 05:46:17 AM
Hi All

What do you use for your bitcoin security, I have been looking into usb style password protectors, but don't know enough about them as to the trust that I should place in them.

Has anyone bought them and would you recommend them?

Many thanks

Airdrop291
Bitcoin is not only the number one cryptocurrency but also the most safe and secured coin in blockchain. Bitcoin online wallet is very safe and secure just follow the security instructions on the site most especially the F2P with this I believed you funds are saved. You can also use Ledger📒 to save your cryptocurrencies offline but you need to be very careful with it because any damage or loss of you 📒 will lead to loss of all your funds. Good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
We believe that bitcoin has the strong security system. Now if you are talking about storage as in where to keep the bitcoins then I will say that offline software wallet would be a much wiser choice. Actually, I only use an offline wallet for my BTC I really think it is secure enough. I think Hardware Wallet Nano S is the best for security.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:15:54 PM
yes, i agree with this topics. Without security no one should invest. I personally think that bitcoin has strong security system besides its activity.But after all One should be more concerned and follow rules to maintai and invest to get profit from this developing sector.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
I think that currently there is a good level of security for Bitcoin. This is a good security that is beneficial for customers, as well as without fear. Myths are people who think that bitsake is not safe, This is a safe thing.
actually the security of bitcoin depends on each person itself how he secures it. bitcoin will be safe if we are always vigilant and careful in guarding our wallet, once we neglect we can lose it. there are lots of ways to secure our wallet like a strong and complicated password, activate 2FA, always back up your domprt after you check it, encrypt your wallet and still have another way.
Activity: 65
September 04, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
I think that currently there is a good level of security for Bitcoin. This is a good security that is beneficial for customers, as well as without fear. Myths are people who think that bitsake is not safe, This is a safe thing.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:49:14 AM
Bitcoin has been very well secured, if you want to be safe then use a safe and expensive password is very long.
Activity: 163
September 03, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
Bitcoin coins are very safe, if bitcoin has entered our account, our bitcoin coins will be safe and will never be able to be broken down by people, I have never tried security for bitcoin, I have no experience.
Activity: 34
September 03, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
Somebody recommended me cold storage. I also asked how safe I would be to keep my coins and as I understand Trezor and Ledger are the safest. If you search google, you can find more information about them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
I think there are several points you can do to secure your bitcoin account.

1. enable two-factor authentication
2. use a difficult and powerful password for all your online accounts.
3. Secure your email account.

I think it's enough to make your bitcoin always safe.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
September 03, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Buying password protectors? there are password generations for free on the web and you just have to search it.

I've bought a hardware wallet and that's more secure than any wallet that I've used before. This will cost you some money but that's better than using an online wallet that you can't be sure of on how secured they are. But if you use a wallet, just keep the private keys and write it and keep it somewhere.

The password generators available online will not work in this case in my opinion. It is next to impossible to break the password of bitcoin wallet.

What I feel is most important for bitcoin security is that the exchanges operating in bitcoins should be very strict with the security measures. Best option to achieve that is to hire security researchers for this purpose.
Activity: 313
September 03, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
I think the best thing that we can do to secure our bitcoin is to activate 2fa authentication and put very strong combination of password so that nobody can easily steal your coins and wallet.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 03, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
Yes choice this bitcoin I know bitcoin is the most of number one currency and people always should be follow bitcoin.even bitcoin give us good security I have to use high password and strong and don't forget 2FA verification.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Blockchain technology has made it more effective and strong in the industries, which is very clear and transparent, and more secure based on password and email back authorization, before carrying out any transaction.
Activity: 94
September 03, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Currently, I do not have much bitcoin, when I do I will have to consider using an offline storage wallet. At present, I use a secure password and have my email protected. Using 2FA and IP detection for login is good too.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 03, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
Buying password protectors? there are password generations for free on the web and you just have to search it.

I've bought a hardware wallet and that's more secure than any wallet that I've used before. This will cost you some money but that's better than using an online wallet that you can't be sure of on how secured they are. But if you use a wallet, just keep the private keys and write it and keep it somewhere.
Activity: 109
September 03, 2018, 07:26:51 AM
I strongly believe that BTC has a great secure system. Of course people should follow main tips concerning privacy and security because hackers and scammers can easily use their information

Bitcoin has a great technology  to secure their system,
Cryptography controls the creation and transfer of a cryptocurrency, and the protocols underlying bitcoin have proven to be robust. ... Bitcoin exchanges are not regulated by the government, and they generally do not provide enough insurance and security to be used to store money in the same way as a bank.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 06:43:06 AM
The best way to protect yourself is not to advertise your data - passwords, numbers. I think for a start, this is the most important thing. Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
September 03, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
of course, bitcoin is a profitable and reliable investment, but now there are many hackers who prey on Your data and not only yours, of course, you can come up with a complex password, you can do double authorization, but it is still dangerous to store money in such a currency, but if you are sure that you can protect your data from hackers,
Pages:
Jump to: