Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin self-rating - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 390
July 25, 2023, 07:39:03 AM
So the big question is,  how will you rate yourself since your involvement and interaction with Bitcoin and bitcoin talk as a community

Just like every other serious minded fellows that has passed through the curdles of the trials with the forum and bitcoin, there's no how you will have some stay here on bitcointalk and never learn to improve yourself in many ways because you're not going to learn about bitcoin alone here on bitcointalk, but you will learn more other things unconsciously by you and part of which is how to live together with other people which is tolerance, adaptiveness, learning opportunities, meeting people, developing a career, getting motivated and many other career and professional development learning opportunities including making some earnings through signature campaigns.

What have become you financial life and status in the society and how have you managed your privacy using Bitcoin?

Bitcoin has rendered many people various financial opportunities to make them run their economy lives smoothly without having the usual challenges experienced with the traditional economy and the fiat currency, now with bitcoin, i can personally manage by financial economy, manage my business and have enough privacy needed by me to control my financial assets and investment without going through the centralized authorities, my status in the society also have changed, because people could see the new dimension of me emerged without complaining of bad financial economy together with them because i control mine independently, some wish to be me but don't know the secret is nothing but bitcoin.                   
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
July 25, 2023, 07:29:17 AM
Bitcoin have become a life changing financial tool for me since my involvement with Bitcoin,  more also what have impacted my thought positively is my contact with this forum bitcointalk,  which gave me access to wealth of informations Ion Bitcoin and other financial topics that have helped shape my mindset and help me make better informed financial analysis and decisions.
You can name this topic as BitcoinX, Bitcoin Exploration. X is the trend after Elon Musk tweeted that he will change Twitter to X.

Do you think that you over magnify the role as well as importance of Bitcoin?

It can not be a tool to help everyone on Earth to get rich because Bitcoin market is a zero sum game. I assume you know it but forgot about how this game works when you made this topic.

90% of my thoughts originate from Bitcoin in terms of investment,  and the other 10% is on related topics that come up here in the forum,  being a Bitcoin maximalist my entire portfolio starts and ends with Bitcoin.
How were your thoughts originated with Bitcoin and surprisingly 90% of yours came from it.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
July 25, 2023, 07:12:05 AM
I mean It has surely impacted a lot in terms of finance and my understanding of the market, what is demand/supply and why it even exists when we already have actual currency. So I surely think it increases your intellectual and financial skills If you invest time in understanding Bitcoin and the markets around it. For the privacy part, I haven't got the chance to use Bitcoin much and currently using it to HODL or like a piece of gold. I bought a domain with Crypto.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
July 25, 2023, 07:07:32 AM
Didn't know crap about anything about investing and finance in general before Bitcoin — it pretty much became my first stepping stone. Now I pretty much trade stocks and crypto as my main source of income, and I'm pretty much the "finance" and "markets" guy in my local circle despite me not having a finance-related degree.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
July 25, 2023, 06:55:58 AM
This topic is created with the intention to make it self-moderated,  but then I had a second thoughts about allowing everyone to contribute to the discussion since the aim of creating the topic is to explore ways to examine members progress and experience in  Bitcoin since the start of your Bitcoin accumulation and bitcointalk activities.

The versatility of the topic and the relevance of individuals' contributions and experience contributed to my leaving the topic for general discussion instead of self-moderated.

So the big question is,  how will you rate yourself since your involvement and interaction with Bitcoin and bitcoin talk as a community,  have you become more financially educated resulting in your consistency in building a financially free future by accumulating Bitcoin and spending less and investing more,  or have you become more Conservative in your approach taking Bitcoin as get a rich quick scheme that will always end you in frustration?

What have become you financial life and status in the society and how have you managed your privacy using Bitcoin?

My self-rating
Bitcoin have become a life changing financial tool for me since my involvement with Bitcoin,  more also what have impacted my thought positively is my contact with this forum bitcointalk,  which gave me access to wealth of informations Ion Bitcoin and other financial topics that have helped shape my mindset and help me make better informed financial analysis and decisions.

90% of my thoughts originate from Bitcoin in terms of investment,  and the other 10% is on related topics that come up here in the forum,  being a Bitcoin maximalist my entire portfolio starts and ends with Bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: