Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin situation - page 11. (Read 3402 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
People's assessment of bitcoin is different, but I believe bitcoin is actually still a lot of market demand, what is currently a problem is that bitcoin or crypto currency is not yet acceptable in all countries, it is possible that most people do not trust bitcoin
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:04:42 AM
In this current situation bitcoin is running through a very strange situation because some people are afraid because of losing their money and some grab the opportunity by making them more afraid.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 18, 2018, 01:57:03 AM
90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

You are correct.
Activity: 91
August 18, 2018, 01:47:38 AM
It is true what you say but I believe the bitcoin because you really need the bitcoin is stabilizing even if the situation of the Bitcoin is currently too slow to work and the price is too low but it will also increase as former providers time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
Bitcoin situation is looking bad and it's going to down but don't worry about for current panic environment. Because this is a rule that market do not go straight forward in any direction either it is up or down and it is a time for down fall but it is not sure that always market will go to down. So, wait for good time and will be in profits very soon.
Activity: 177
August 18, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
That is what affects the price of bitcoin today, by raising negative information about bitcoin. Maybe from competition it can also give a problem that bitcoin will die.

The situation of bitcoin now is not good, because it is in a low price compared by the past few years. But won't worry bitcoin can recovered in a few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
That is what affects the price of bitcoin today, by raising negative information about bitcoin. Maybe from competition it can also give a problem that bitcoin will die.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
I agree it's just about trust if you invest in bitcoin just to get a short profit I think it's wrong, because bitcoin is a project that's still being developed It still takes a lot of time to achieve patience success is the key to being a strong investor
Good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
It is true what you say, if they only come to gain profits, it is very wrong because new bitcoin is developing and starts to prioritize itself as the most popular coin, so it still takes a lot of time to achieve successful patience is the key to being a strong investor.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
August 17, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
I am concerned about the behavior of bitcoin. despite the fact that the price began to rise, I'm afraid that the growth will be replaced by another fall. I'm tired of the volatile market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Yeah right. But no matter how negative the FUD is, Bitcoin will continue to grow and move forward. The negative situation today is not too difficult compared to the past situation when bitcoin is just starting. If Bitcoin overcome those situations before, I know for sure that this situation will overcome by bitcoin as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
So that's a business tactic. If so, I think it really works. I really do not believe this is true. I'm in the 10% you say. This makes me feel that I need to learn more.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
haha, i agree with you, the people who spam everywhere about bitcoin with bad new that bitcoin will die, bitcoin wil go away, the price of bitcoin will be zero bla bla bla... then bitcoin go down they try to buy more bitcoin, and when bitcoin get high price they buy them and get more profit. haizzz.....
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 17, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

One of the problems for bitcoin is that the price is affected by fud and bad news and so the people take advantage of that. Spreading lies so the price would go down then buy bitcoin to gain profit. Easiest way to make money.
When this weak holders will learned from the situations, the problem with this people they been moved easily by negative news and sell out while the downfall is ongoing they just adding more panics and attracting more whales to play with it, afterwards they will simply regrets their actions and start to reinvest when seeing the market being healthy again, victim by the preys who's enjoying playing with weak holders.
Activity: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Honestly it is too unlikely that Bitcoin will die, because it is a scarce and highly valued cryptocurrency, the most accepted and of course there are people who seek to make profits with bad propaganda, so they can buy cheaper and then earn a lot.  Grin
Activity: 22
August 17, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Bitcoin situation now is still the market is low i wish that someday it will rise again the market.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 17, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

One of the problems for bitcoin is that the price is affected by fud and bad news and so the people take advantage of that. Spreading lies so the price would go down then buy bitcoin to gain profit. Easiest way to make money.
Activity: 9
August 17, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
I am also  think the right  thing........  we should be passionate at this situation.
copper member
Activity: 109
August 17, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Hahaha So true. Most don't even understand the Blockchain tech, they just want to make a quick buck and get out.
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
The current bitcoin situation is not good and this is their cunning mind, they spam anywhere to drop bitcoin with bad news about bitcoin, then after the price of bitoin actually falls, they buy it.
Activity: 228
August 17, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
I think for.now its time to buy bitcoin and hold it because i know if bitcoin will be rise many of us can invest more but for now believe and trust in crypto because at the end of the day this will be help to produce our daily needs in our daily living maybe this year is crazy for bitcoin but believe because we dont know on the next year it will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: