Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin situation - page 15. (Read 3402 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
Right now, Bitcoin is in stuck mode, due to people are confused, should they buy or sell, as it has low last few months, and no good news coming in, but once few good news comes, bitcoin will kick start and go up like crazy. Good time will come.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcoiner
August 11, 2018, 02:41:22 PM
Bitcoin is a currency. Now it is used as a worldwide currency. Bitcoin needs a lot more. Some people have got profits by fraudulent people. All these people must stay away from. And can be invested through Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an online currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 01:47:32 PM
Bitcoin condition at this moment is certainly superior together with healthier, however , an expense is not going to replicate them. Usually, do not play the guys the fact that is attempting to unfold fud together with planning to threaten everyone given that bitcoin at all times recovers much better compared with earlier than. For my part bitcoin expense wouldn't improve every time eventually which means that lesser price tags ought to be required I should confess when the lower part hasn't already yet still happen to be got to.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
Well, I just read from a thread hear, you are definitely right check this thread here , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-has-no-competition-1587377. Its says some years ago most FUDsters only wanted the downfall of bitcoin but, they rightfully knew in their mind that bitcoin was never going to fail. I bet the price will recover but now. They either create FUDs around the price bitcoin or use the government. Remember most of the news are fake and from their own blogging site. As for me, I am not moved by any of their tricks because they only want to buy more at cheep price.
Activity: 490
August 11, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
The reality is before us all. The market value is going down though this is not  as if it is abnormal. The market we are involved in is a speculative one and the price will never be stable. In a situation like this some will benefit from it while others will lose. The difference between these two types of people is the altitude they exhibited.
copper member
Activity: 497
August 11, 2018, 01:17:05 PM
The price of Bitcoin is still falling, and the current price is a bad situation for investors. Today, patience and confidence are needed to deal with this bad market situation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
August 11, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

I do not think this is the case. The reverse might be true. 90% are the people who are burnt as they invested at peaks. I know that bitcoin is not dead but with such a bitter experience with their first investment (new investors) will think twice before investing anything more.

The people spreading FUD had already given up now, the FUD threads here are those which get bumped by new members.
Activity: 420
August 11, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin will be fine but i agree with your opinion, there are big investors make bad news about bitcoin to drop the price but i don't know where did you get this statistics ?
Activity: 226
August 09, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Bitcoin price value is very affected by this groups of greedy people. They always want to manipulates the price value of bitcoin in the market. It's because of their personal interest.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 09, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
Maximum people are spreading rumor about Bitcoin to dump the market so that they can buy at a cheaper rate and then they will spread positive news for few days to pump the market in order to make profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 02:32:04 AM
6545 $ 1 bitcoin, this has not been a long time, the impression that bitcoin is looking for the bottom,the drop is just rapid and continues, it is necessary to monitor that at the bottom to have time to buy.
Activity: 261
August 06, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
Bitcoin situation now ? Is not so good . But i believe time will come , it will be back in a good situstion , and have a price that can make you rich and satisfied
Activity: 448
August 06, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
i think the biycoin situation now is so good, the fact that it drops a little percentage and rises its price into a higher percentage and also ita price is not stable, changes from time to time, however there are still investors and traders of bitcoins and besides increasing the numbers of investors, a good sign for the situation of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

it is the situation indeed. These people are benefiting of noobs who have no experience and knowledge of how market works and that keeps repeating all over again...
Activity: 378
August 06, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
Yes,maybe with a variety of bad issues about the cryptocurrency world traders tend to prepare big capital to buy the coin because they are patient enough to hold assets a few months and the possibility of achieving success can be realized in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 06, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

This is biased. They onlh think for there personal interest in which they do not think on the welfare of the other users. This was some sort of toxic to the crypto community or bitcoin community to be exact. As for today the sure thing to happen is the increase of bitcoin. And no one can prevent it even those fools who only thinks for themselves.
Activity: 783
August 06, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

bitcoin situation even though it's not stable but I think it's not a sad thing, because believe me if bitcoin will definitely grow high and become one of the good and potential coins. so I think for beginners who are stuck in price reductions do not have to worry about the situation.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Do you think that only beginners are afraid of the situation? In this market, even experienced traders do not know when to sell and when to buy. I certainly do not belong to experienced traders. But I follow the cryptocurrency and remember the jump in 2017.
I have friends who took out a loan to buy Bitcoin for $ 20,000..
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

That's interesting and funny perspective. Also you're right. I don't understand this situation too. I'm improving your point of view. %90 of people who are talking about death bitcoin are the same people who was saying bitcoin will be 100k in 2018. Because they don't research about this technology and what it could brings us. They're acting only with FUDs and fomos. And they always lose.
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
fully agree with you sir, there are a group of people who spread rumors among the new users and others about bitcoins value in order to make the price fall so that they can make their profit.
Pages:
Jump to: