Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years. - page 3. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
It is not too short a time since it is time for us to witness its change through each stage, and it gradually confirms its position in the financial world
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 04:43:09 AM
10 years is a long time. And if all this time bitcoin existed and have reached a high cost, then this indicates its viability and prospects. It was able to overcome all the negative news about itself, the prohibitions and other obstacles. And I'm sure that we will see its universal acceptance very soon.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:24:58 AM
Bitcoin's 10th anniversary will help it rise to $ 50,000. It's unpredictable but it will be a memorable celebration that can trade a lot and push prices up. I think copper Bitcoin will become a symbol for the current crypto will be very close.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 04:14:25 AM
at the moment, until the infrastructure around cryptocurrency is created, it seems difficult, but in the future it seems to me it will become easier
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
Happy birthday to bitcoin and all bitcoin hodlers happy 10th year celebration,  happy a decade celebration, it has been a very wonderful and a wonderous thing been a bitcoin enthusiast
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 31, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
In the future, we will use bitcoin in everyday transactions and it will become a global currency.

this is so cool!

Did you come from the future?
 maybe you have a crystal ball like me?

I don't really think we are going to use BTC for the everyday transaction. Probably another one, faster and cheaper.
What is "Another one" you are talking about and what do you exactly want to point out here that you also have a crystal ball? LOL.

And it is already a Global Currency.

What do you mean it is already a Global Currency? Bitcoin?

For me, bitcoin is already a universal currency cause it can use whenever we are in the world as long as we have an internet connection.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
Flashback of the development of Bitcoin in the past 10 years in my opinion is very good and surprising with its fluctuating potential, and hopefully in the coming days bitcoin will bring positive changes in the crypto market.
Activity: 532
October 31, 2018, 02:50:43 AM
What your dreaming when anniversary-10 years of bitcoin ? I hope bitcoin could back to higher price because I have waiting when bitcoin or altcoin could raised again to higher price and take much profit with higher price of altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future
of course this will affect in the near future and will begin to be accepted by everyone, we are just waiting, now that the development of crypto is growing rapidly.
yes I hope with the increasing age of bitcoin people in this world can get to know bitcoin and other digital money, because right now the development of bitcoin has been very good from last year
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
Just like human life we celebrate birthdays and anniversaries like that we should celebrate bitcoin anniversary too and for this the good thing is donation to needy peoples and charity through bitcoin is a good gift to them and they will remember it for long life.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 31, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
I see Bitcoin now are popular all over the world, and bitcoin has been 10th year now, this is great news to all people have invest in bitcoin,, the credibility of bitcoin and what bitcoin can do specially in near future. I think this is sign bitcoin will recover or will rise again.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 30, 2018, 11:58:00 PM
Given the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate over the years, those who bought the crypt on the cheap, have found a fabulous wealth.But as the popularity of crypto assets grows, there are more opportunities to buy real assets for digital money.Some people are even willing to accept cryptocurrency as payment for an asset class that is historically considered the most reliable investment — real estate.Several British entrepreneurs have allocated 50 luxury apartments for sale just for bitcoins this February, and surprisingly, they were all sold — one of the investors bought as many as 10 apartments!Bitcoin is also used by some to buy a large number of tickets from major events to good old-fashioned air travel.An American jewelry store, has started to accept payments in Bitcoin.Their offers go further than conventional jewelry, as customers can buy gold bars and diamonds.Many argue that it is actually difficult to use cryptocurrencies for everyday payments, such as shopping in stores or other household expenses.Expects, that the cryptocurrency market will grow exponentially in the near future.What do You think?Will it affect our daily lives in the near future

I think That 10th anniversary celebration of bitcoin is the key to  start of the higher price value for almost 1 year suffered to the bad price in the market. we hope for this time we feel so glad if ever there is a big transition to a good price before the end of December 2018.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 30, 2018, 10:30:45 PM
Bitcoin will continue to become one of the best alternative currency in the world. There are many challenges that lies ahead for the top coin and its full adoption will going to encounter a lot of rough roads before it reaches its desired destination. If the strong support from investors and supporters continues, bitcoin will remain leader un the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 448
October 30, 2018, 09:23:34 PM
And those bankers still say that bitcoin is a bubble. A decade is enough to prove the world that this phenomenal tech is strong and is here to stay. That 10 years is enough to treat any company making a legacy so if only bitcoin is company then it has already reached its legacy. And I'm sure that with this triumphant moment comes with a triumphant price so get ready guys.
Activity: 546
October 30, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
The news is very good for bitcoin because today Bitcoin celebrates its 10th birthday, I congratulate this.
This is a very long achievement starting from not being recognized by people in the world because bitcoin was considered a failed technology. But slowly but surely bitcoin is running gradually until the community is increasingly seeing bitcoin and appreciating it to this day, once again congratulations because bitcoin is 10 years old.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 30, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
What your dreaming by anniversary of bitcoin at 10 years, do you love moment when bitcoin raised to $15,000 last year ? I never forget about when bitcoin could raised to higher price because I think is the most wonderful moment to remember with bitcoin.

the price of bitcoin isn't the most important feature of it. we must look further and hope for the wide adoption of this asset and the price will go after the progress.
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
I'm sure that we are on the threshold of a new era. We will be able to use cryptocurrency everywhere, banks will begin to close. Fiat money start to disappear. Much more can happen. I think so.
Activity: 331
October 28, 2018, 10:22:07 PM
What your dreaming by anniversary of bitcoin at 10 years, do you love moment when bitcoin raised to $15,000 last year ? I never forget about when bitcoin could raised to higher price because I think is the most wonderful moment to remember with bitcoin.
of course the price goes up greatly renew the benefits that will be obtained. Bitcoin is indeed capable of surviving until now and the value continues above the altcoin. My capital is still and I will buy it later this month. hoping for the future of bitcoin can be used more easily and the security is getting better so there are no more hackers.
Activity: 81
October 28, 2018, 10:08:49 PM
Loolks like 10 year anniversary not of the best times for the bitcoin.
Today btc first time cant beat last years maximum.
10 years, bitcoin has become a digital currency used by millions of people around the world, both in countries that accept and reject bitcoin. Because of bitcoin transactions digitally and on the internet, governments that reject bitcoin can't do anything. Whereas when bitcoin was created the price was as cheap as candy, but in a decade the price of bitcoin could be to buy candy factories.
Activity: 32
October 26, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
That will be the biggest anniversary in cryptoworld. I hope in this big anniversary, bitcoin will come back its high time and soon recover.
Pages:
Jump to: