Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin soon anniversary-10 years. - page 5. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
10 years of bitcoin growth is a fantastic thing. Various speculations about bitcoin emerged, very hard this year. Bitcoin proves its might and lasts until now. The cryptocurrency market will grow and develop, bitcoin is the proof
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 25, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
It is a great achievement as bitcoin 10th anniversary is coming shortly and it makes a huge journey in the last 10 years to reach this level and proves its strength in this crypto currency market. It is an icon of this market and the whole market always follow its trend.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
Bitcoin est  Non négligeable pour le marché de la cryptographie. Voyons comment cela affectera le marché de la cryptographie dans les prochains jours.
Activity: 574
October 25, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
I am happy and proud to you bitcoin, congratulations! All the best for you! its a long journy that bitcoin will be in crypto and we here to support all the way. Your almost perpect, a good platform and have a big supporter. Good luck to your ,hopefully its forever and also thanks to creator of bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
2019 will be 10 years of bitcoin created. In the past, bitcoin has brought a lot of things and marked a lot of milestones. Thanks to bitcoin that platform is known blockchain and application more widely.In addition, it creates a new and convenient payment method for users. I believe in a bright future of bitcoin  Wink Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
If bitcoin has been recognized by the world, of course we all hope that bitcoin can become a national currency that applies throughout the world. Looking at the development of bitcoin, where there are now many stores that accept payment with bitcoin, and bitcoin transactions have been widely used in various aspects of daily life, then of course we find various conveniences through bitcoin, either transaction or payment systems, and certainly have a positive impact on our lives daily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
Bitcoin has survived for 10 years now. It still on the top chain of cryptos. Already pass a lot of challenge to survive and yet it never goes down. Bitcoin will remain the top coin that will always stay alive even governs try to bring it down. Bitcoin will strong grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
You know, I think, as a payment system, the cue ball is interesting, as a currency, well, I do not see it in the currency, for me it is obvious that so can grow only a bubble that will burst somewhere. However, it should be understood that the hype such things can grow anywhere.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 07:52:12 AM
Not all traders can accept payments in the form of bitcoin, because the current value is also very drop, it is likely that if the price of bitcoin rises again and is expensive, then many stores will accept payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 729
October 21, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Bitcoin does have extraordinary power, and what you say is proof of the power of bitcoin. Since its presence, bitcoin has been able to prove itself to be the best crypto, and when the end of 2017 again bitcoin shook the crypto world with a very high price beyond everyone's predictions. Bitcoin has been used as a payment or transaction tool and is used as an investment by many people, so we don't need to doubt the power of bitcoin, because bitcoin is currently the best crypto with the highest price. I hope that by the 10 years of its existence, bitcoin can provide convenience in our daily lives, both on transactions and exchanges and payment instruments that can be recognized by the whole world.
Activity: 406
October 21, 2018, 12:09:43 PM
This is a great achievement since Satoshi Nakamoto decided to bring bitcoin to the world and more golden years are coming
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
Quote from: Wikipedia link=topic=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin#Creation
The domain name "bitcoin.org" was registered on 18 August 2008.15 In November 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System[5] was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009

I see now that bitcoin will going to be 10 years of its existence on January 2019. I should hope that there will be good things to happen in the celebration for bitcoin in reaching its first decade of existence.

I wish satoshi will showed up and shower more blessings to all the members especially in this forum.

I hope that with the achievement of bitcoin for almost 10 years, not only is there a festive celebration but there is a new breakthrough for the members, so that members feel more of their attention and bitcoin is more developed. because if you look at the development of bitcoi it is now almost complete, and hopefully bitcoin remains victorious.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
October 21, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
yes I hope in the 10years anniversary something big will happen with bitcoin, like the rise up prices, or anything else, but it should a good news, because if its not I think we can't celebrate the 10 years anniversary of bitcoin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 21, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
Quote from: Wikipedia link=topic=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin#Creation
The domain name "bitcoin.org" was registered on 18 August 2008.15 In November 2008, a link to a paper authored by Satoshi Nakamoto titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System[5] was posted to a cryptography mailing list. Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009

I see now that bitcoin will going to be 10 years of its existence on January 2019. I should hope that there will be good things to happen in the celebration for bitcoin in reaching its first decade of existence.

I wish satoshi will showed up and shower more blessings to all the members especially in this forum.
Lol do you want satoshi comes out with santa clause costume?And riding the reindeer?

Market moves because of us the investors ,and the value of cryptocurrency lies on our hands so please stop calling for satoshi to save the market,because all he did is enough for us,and its an abusing if everything will be given to the man
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
October 21, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
it's really an amazing thing to see the journey of bitcoin for its long ten years from where it is started to till date it is really mind blowing
Activity: 33
October 21, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
And this is very cool, this cryptocurrency is already quite old, that we would be sure in it. And young enough to conquer the whole world)))
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
Bitcoin is already growing up and knowing peoples don't have any idea on bitcoin per country bitcoin is always welcome so bitcoin's future will be a good resource for us.
Activity: 438
October 19, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
I think that gradually crypto growth will be accepted, of course this will affect our daily lives for the better. of course, in the future, like shopping at a shop, you might immediately receive payments with Crypto
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
Hopefully the demand for bitcoins will continue and people will have more interest in it. We should also teach invest in bitcoins to our children so that when they grow up they will also teach others.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
I think that this is a very important date because btc has made a real revolution. To my mind, such a long period of its existence means that it is really powerful. I think I will celebrate btc birthday)
Pages:
Jump to: