Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin symbol accepted for Unicode - page 3. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
November 03, 2015, 08:56:01 AM
Very cool news, thanks for sharing  Cheesy

i hope in the future, this symbol will be added to keyboard to, maybe remove the fait symbol altogether  Grin

You'd still need the $ for programming and other purposes but I agree that keyboard manufacturers should include BTC on their next designs
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
November 03, 2015, 07:45:53 AM
This is huge, it won't go away, it will last no matter how bitcoin will handle itself Smiley
Viva la bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 03, 2015, 07:45:00 AM
Great news indeed and a greater proposal made by Ken Shirriff which thanks to him, we could use in the near future the BTC sign in more places and the way he explained the proposal, I'm speechless honestly, didn't knew it could happen but I was wrong on the matter
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
in the end, you only find the beginning
November 03, 2015, 07:44:23 AM
Looks like we have been accepted for the next revision of Unicode! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be news or a thread about this... Only a twitter announcement, but I bet this will be discussed a lot in the next few hours Smiley

What do you all think? I think this is great news!

ok ok, first at all, lets RETWEET it guys!!! Tongue

That's a great news for sure, just on the fact that this will be discussed bring me a real hope about it. This is so exciting, because it will impulse bitcoin a lot, and people who dont know it, will start to ask themselves whats is this symbol Wink

i hope in the future, this symbol will be added to keyboard to, maybe remove the fait symbol altogether  Grin

I hope that too, that will be awesome, i can't wait to see that symbol on my keyboard lol.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
November 03, 2015, 07:38:23 AM
i can only think likeyou,  this is great, many great news lately are coming all together, and they are actually doing something to the market, instead of being just vaporware

i hope in the future, this symbol will be added to keyboard also, maybe remove the fiat symbol altogether  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
November 03, 2015, 05:35:25 AM
Looks like we have been accepted for the next revision of Unicode! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be news or a thread about this... Only a twitter announcement, but I bet this will be discussed a lot in the next few hours Smiley

What do you all think? I think this is great news!
Pages:
Jump to: