Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - the future "stable coin" - page 3. (Read 2187 times)

copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:14:13 AM
Yes you made  two points there but I agree with just one of them, BITCOIN is the future but I don't think bitcoin will ever be stable
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:31:04 PM
i think that, it is possible but still not now, long time later can thought. market have gold, silver, usdollar, euro. so need big competition. so need to long time wait for bitcoin is stable coin. now situation bitcoin prices is low. what time can rise we are dont know. just we are waiting for good day and for stability.
Activity: 81
December 10, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
I think that bitcoin is able to stabilize and be realized as a full-fledged global currency. Now it is not easy for him and he has to fluctuate in price, but I think that all this is temporary.
Bitcoin was created as a digital currency that uses it globally, so price stability will make more and more countries legalize its use in the country. Because one reason why bitcoin is banned in a country is that the country's government protects its citizens from the very high volatility of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 09, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Bitcoin will be unstable in the future because it is Altcoin with the lowest stability. Bitcoin easily evaporated when the market falls and is prone to price manipulation when there is useful information from wealthy investors.
copper member
Activity: 295
December 09, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
Bitcoin has been a lot popular day by day. Will be more popular than ever  in the future. I hope all countries will give legitimacy to bitcoin in the future. There has been a lot of difference between bitcoin and bitcoin in the previous day. So I think Bitcoins future is so bright.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 05, 2018, 05:26:12 PM
I think that the largest central banks of the world will not support Bitcoin as a reserve world currency. This is due to the high concentration of bitcoins in individual hands, mainly in China. If the majority of bitcoins were owned by the Fed, then bitcoin would become a world currency.
And then the crypto currencies would end up being a centralized currency. Then why would we be using crypto currencies any more? The whole point of crypto currencies were to bring a decentralized currency with no central authority at all. Once the network becomes centralized, we will end up losing our financial freedom. There would once again be no difference between fiat currency and crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 05, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
if in my opinion if bitcoin will be the most stable coin in the future. it's not possible bro. because the price of bitcoin and even the movement of bitcoin is very difficult to predict.

When we speak about the cryptocurrencies, and the first crypto, Bitcoin, we must simply forget about stability. It is the volatility that is the main thing, which lets traders earn.
Activity: 84
December 03, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
In future bitcoin will be very stable and users are mostly working for bounty but now due to market down nothing is attractive for the new investors and traders trade when there is an opportunity for making money while speculators always busy in these activities to make money. In my opinion crypto will be stable in future.
I believe that in the future crypto will be stable, like the current fiat currency, because it is not too easy to change so it is possible to become a global digital currency. But such conditions will be shunned by investors, because investors like currency fluctuations. Investors are the majority of speculators so the currency changes more easily they like it more
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
I think that bitcoin is able to stabilize and be realized as a full-fledged global currency. Now it is not easy for him and he has to fluctuate in price, but I think that all this is temporary.
Activity: 230
November 24, 2018, 09:57:02 AM
if in my opinion if bitcoin will be the most stable coin in the future. it's not possible bro. because the price of bitcoin and even the movement of bitcoin is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
November 24, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
I know what you mean but i don't think it is possible because bitcoin can never be stable. If so, bitcoin is no longer profitable.

Although Bitcoin can never become stable, it remains the leading cryptocurrency. All the other tokens are trotting behind it. No one of the altcoins that exist now can ever replace BTC.
yeah, because it has become a characteristic of bitcoin to become an unstable coin and in my opinion all currencies are indeed unstable because they have different influences, and bitcoin is a digital currency that has extraordinary instability compared to other currencies because it is influenced by the increasing market exchange .
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will be stable sometimes in the future.It is really hard. I suppose that if oneday bitcoin is stable, the benefit it can bring will not much.
Activity: 364
November 24, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
In future bitcoin will be very stable and users are mostly working for bounty but now due to market down nothing is attractive for the new investors and traders trade when there is an opportunity for making money while speculators always busy in these activities to make money. In my opinion crypto will be stable in future.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 23, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
Do you think that upcoming economy crisis could be the the reason why crypto is going so down? Because even dollar is getting lower. Econmists are in panic. Even I'm economy student I'm thinking same..
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
I know what you mean but i don't think it is possible because bitcoin can never be stable. If so, bitcoin is no longer profitable.

Although Bitcoin can never become stable, it remains the leading cryptocurrency. All the other tokens are trotting behind it. No one of the altcoins that exist now can ever replace BTC.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
Bitcoin just saw a huge drop in price. And I imagine it will likely always be extremely volatile, or at least have the potential to be. Even though you accounted for this, a stable coin is one that is pegged to the value of another asset, so in an actual sense, Bitcoin will never be a stable coin. Pretty cool little device, but I'd be careful putting too much trust in it. A lot of people during the bubble rise lost a lot of money when it crashed.

Have a great day,
The Cyberius team.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 23, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
~ 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth,
there was no bitcoin price increase! you were mistakenly looking at Tether/Btc and thought that is bitcoin price. instead you should have checked USD/bitcoin to see the price did not change.

at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.
that is not what happened and that is not what a stablecoin means!
a stable coin is a term that is used for coins that are pegged to another currency so that they are always having the same value as that other currency. for instance Tether (USDT) is supposed to be pegged with USD and 1 USDT should be equal to 1 USD.
there are other stable coins that are pegged to gold, other fiat,...

That's right; however, before Bitcoin can actually achieve that level of stability, it must first undergo so many different changes, evolution, and all other aspects that stable currencies like the dollar or similar investment mediums like the stock market have undergone in the previous years before they were able to achieve their status now. A decade, the period of existence of Bitcoin, may be a long time already, but in the line of currencies, it's still a juvenile asset that could still go so many changes over the years to come. Also, before it can be stable, there should first be a convergence of many aspects that would help it achieve such status.
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 03:15:15 AM
If the price of bitcoin will be stable around 5k $ it's a good solution for a stable cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 546
November 23, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
Bitcoin will stable soon and there are so many altcoins which have a strong hold in the market and in future due to it's use and it's importance crypto will be stable soon i like it because it is the future currency and many people have transferred their fiat wealth into crypto currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 23, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
all possibilities can happen without anyone knowing for sure the crypto currency is stable, I think it is not possible because the risk of investment in the crypto currency development value is always changing and uncertain or said to be stable
Pages:
Jump to: