Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - the future "stable coin" - page 4. (Read 2187 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
I think that the largest central banks of the world will not support Bitcoin as a reserve world currency. This is due to the high concentration of bitcoins in individual hands, mainly in China. If the majority of bitcoins were owned by the Fed, then bitcoin would become a world currency.
I am of the same opinion that the central bank in the world will not support bitcoin as a world currency. This is because bitcoin is unstable if used as a world currency. Because one of the requirements can be used as a legitimate means of payment between countries, the money must be stable. At least the fluctuations are not too high.
the reality is like that, but it's not impossible if Bitcoin will be more stable in the future. if many countries that support Bitcoin is not impossible if Bitcoin will become the world currency.
but if it's still unstable like this, it's better for Bitcoin to be used as an investment than to be a world currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 23, 2018, 02:01:17 AM
If the volatility remains this way, it will be for the good of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It will be more attractive to more people, especially institutions. It will assure the future of bitcoin. Yes. It will be the future secure currency.

That's right, bitcoin always overcomes the fluctuations, the fluctuations as present and future. It will stand firm that the mother is strong investment from us, and the great development that the BTC can bring later Roll Eyes.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
I think that the largest central banks of the world will not support Bitcoin as a reserve world currency. This is due to the high concentration of bitcoins in individual hands, mainly in China. If the majority of bitcoins were owned by the Fed, then bitcoin would become a world currency.
I am of the same opinion that the central bank in the world will not support bitcoin as a world currency. This is because bitcoin is unstable if used as a world currency. Because one of the requirements can be used as a legitimate means of payment between countries, the money must be stable. At least the fluctuations are not too high.
Activity: 392
November 20, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
i think, it is possible after long time. but US dollar, gold, silver we know stable currency in the world. perhaps all country government dont not accept as quickly. some company can use bitcoin stable coin as soon as possible. if they can see the positve in the world. then quickly every where can accept bitcoin stable coin.
Activity: 32
November 19, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
from my point of view, bitcoin can never become a stable coin because if so, it will not be a profitable investment and people will not care about it anymore.
Activity: 159
November 19, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
The stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is strongly connected to the value of a certain asset like US dollar, gold, or oil. The idea of a stable coin is to adopt the technology of cryptocurrency and bring in to real life. But this would mean the end for its decentralization which seems to be the core of the whole concept. What you will value more: stability or decentralization?
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
November 18, 2018, 08:56:57 PM
Bitcoin has shown a lot of signs that it can be stable after all.  With the price occasionally moving sideways,  we can see a lot is stabilizing going on.  In 10-20 years the crypto market would have developed and we won't be seeing most high volatilities we have previously encountered.
Activity: 616
November 18, 2018, 08:40:59 PM
Bitcoin is the stable coin right now, there is no coin that has more stable than bitcoin. bitcoin is the most stable coin and cryptocurrency, and i think it will happen until the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
I too doubt that bitcoin will ever be a stable coin but surely it will still grow in price very well
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
November 18, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
I think that this is quite possible .. Stability is one of the reasons for the future slow but steady growth. In addition, fiat currencies and stocks become volatile.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 18, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
I really doubt about the word "stable" coin for bitcoin as far as market price is concern. Bitcoin's volatility will always be its main characteristic so in my opinion, you  can not really expect it to have a stable price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 18, 2018, 07:14:10 PM
when Bitcoin's capitalization exceeds $ 1 trillion, it will of course become more stable and attractive for investors.
Activity: 223
November 18, 2018, 07:08:02 PM
Activity: 28
November 17, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
I know what you mean but i don't think it is possible because bitcoin can never be stable. If so, bitcoin is no longer profitable.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
It is still possible to see bitcoin stabilizing in the future if bitcoin becomes centralized and gets stable prices in crypto market competition
Activity: 363
November 16, 2018, 04:37:28 AM
There is no crypto that is stable, crypto will always be volatile because of its anonymous character. If you want to invest more stable coin, you can try USDT, the up and down in prices is not so deep.

I totally agree with you that nothing is eternal, just the price fluctuations in the market. And now the price of bitcoin is very low in the market and according to my observation, it will take a long time to see the price of bitcoin increase again.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
In the past two months, bitcoin's fluctuation very small except for 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth, at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.

Why did they change to pursue bitcoin in such a panic situation? Which kind of true value bitcoin can bring to them? Will bitcoin turn into a real stablecoin in the future? Is it possible for bitcoin to be a popular tool in the payment industry? .....

PS:

1) I am not talking about NOW, it is for long-term consideration (maybe 10-20 years). In this period, bitcoin still keep going up & getting very valuable;
2) My assumption based on the mass adoption of bitcoin in global payment sector, together with the development of blockchain & bitcoin itself;
3) "Stable coin" does not mean bitcoin's price is fixed or pegged with fiat currency, it is more like an independent currency beyond any national digital currency which will be the main stream in next 10 years because it is evitable that big economy will issue their own digital currency in the coming future.

Bitcoin will be have a bright future, i am believe. Bitcoin as payment already happen in many country and i think it will be more popular in near future because bitcoin very flexible as payment or as store of value
Activity: 56
November 16, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
we cannot predict the price it is always ups and downs in the market, price may increase in future.
Activity: 546
burst.money
November 15, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
It is impossible to understand because always bitcoin prices is changing actually decreasing at a rocket speed. Many experts postulate that after reducing prices, bitcoin will achieve a standard stable prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
November 15, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
After 10-20 years, maybe. For now, it's far from "stable". Speculations affect BTC or crypto as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: