Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the new gold - page 15. (Read 6203 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 12, 2017, 12:16:06 PM
I think that altcoin is just a crypto complement for a trade, and in the end everyone who has altcoin will be swapped on bitcoin. The very high bitcoin price it can make a lot of people want to have bitcoin as a way to invest in the future. This can be seen from the trading index altcoin and bitcoin so many choices in the likes of many people as a way to invest.

I think the same way you do, I do agree a hundred fold for what you observed. In the bitcoin will be in the middle of every transaction in internet. Altcoin will be always behind and as a best alternative for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 12, 2017, 12:05:56 PM
The most valuable asset of bitcoin for me is its limited supply together with its (pseudo) anonymous feature. We live in a world where cameras and other stuff are always pointed at us, listening and observing our every move. People are now becoming aware of this and now wanting to break free from the system. Bitcoin offers just that, and that is where people see most of its value aside from being a great store of value / investment compared to gold. Also, financial magnates are now recognizing the capabilities of bitcoin to change the way we look at money, and it's a good thing since people believe in these experts thus creating a new influx of users to further drive up the price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2017, 12:02:47 PM
I think that altcoin is just a crypto complement for a trade, and in the end everyone who has altcoin will be swapped on bitcoin. The very high bitcoin price it can make a lot of people want to have bitcoin as a way to invest in the future. This can be seen from the trading index altcoin and bitcoin so many choices in the likes of many people as a way to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
August 12, 2017, 11:25:50 AM
So I think everything. Just what will you do if bitcoin starts with the same speed or even faster to fall down? You must understand what ever the price may increase and someday it will happen. It seems to me that it is too early to speak about bitcoin as a reliable investment.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012
August 12, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
I seriously doubt that altcoins will see more usage than Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin has the best developer resources and the greatest acceptance as a method of payment in the real world. Most altcoins are only traded for Bitcoin and have no real market of their own.

Altcoins are a testing ground for new features. The best may be integrated into Bitcoin later. Besides that, there's a lot of innovation happening in Bitcoin development.

I do agree that Bitcoin had a first-mover advantage. But it wouldn't be the most dominant cryptocurrency today without the hard work and improvements done by Core developers.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 11:13:08 AM
I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all
Pages:
Jump to: