Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the new gold - page 2. (Read 6203 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2017, 11:04:37 AM
I seriously doubt that altcoins will see more usage than Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin has the best developer resources and the greatest acceptance as a method of payment in the real world. Most altcoins are only traded for Bitcoin and have no real market of their own.

Altcoins are a testing ground for new features. The best may be integrated into Bitcoin later. Besides that, there's a lot of innovation happening in Bitcoin development.

I do agree that Bitcoin had a first-mover advantage. But it wouldn't be the most dominant cryptocurrency today without the hard work and improvements done by Core developers.
got it mate,altcoin will always be following bitcoin and
no other coin can be more usable than bitcoin,thinking that bitcoin
reaches $17,000 no doubt that it cannot be break by other doin.not
 now and not in the near future.so lets be glad about the presence of
bitcoin in our community and in the whole world
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 08, 2017, 11:03:13 AM
I think it's true that bitcoin is the new gold because bitcoin's price start to increase that it is more likely related to gold from its value.  I think this is the reason why bitcoin is getting more popular and more people are interested to use bitcoin because po its value today.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 08, 2017, 09:11:16 AM
Bitcoin is first of all digital currency and on top of that decentralized. Many however consider and say that bitcoin is digital gold. If we compare gold and bitcoin in some way there are some differences but also they are unique, every in his own way. Only downfall can be trading them, both have solid gains but many are now in bitcoin more cuz of the high price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 07, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
I recognized that bitcoin is starting to increase more that it is now more expensive and more precious than gold today. That's why lucky for those people who invest in bitcoin, their bitcoin or money is also starting to increase too. Today we can now consider bitcoin as the new gold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
December 07, 2017, 06:11:10 AM
In practical way i think we can consider bitcoin as gold if we found and look at its price today it is really rising and its getting more precious today than any other coin in crypto field and if you have bitcoin today you are almost the same like a gold holder because of bitcoin price  maybe it is consider a new gold based on its price but if we put basis on its actual appearance gold is really the most appreciatable becaus  bitcoin is a currency.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 04:59:57 AM
So I think everything. Just what will you do if bitcoin starts with the same speed or even faster to fall down? You must understand what ever the price may increase and someday it will happen. It seems to me that it is too early to speak about bitcoin as a reliable investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 03:15:13 AM
   You can give it a name like new gold is, but bitcoin is a new technology. I like
how bitcoin sounds, and I would not call it the new gold. Bitcoin can be a
revolution that can replace the economy we know now, what new gold have with
that?
   Gold is just a precious metal! Word mining is what connects this two, but
you mine them in a different way. About value with can not speak anymore,
bitcoin value is already higher then gold. Bitcoin price continues to rise and
price of gold is very stable.
yes the bitcoin is the new gold for the world. People that are investing in the bitcoin are earning more then those which are investing in the gold. The hold of the bitcoin is also better than the hold of the gold, it mean that the bitcoin is real gold or the gold for the world so that the people can make trade and can invest in it also.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
December 05, 2017, 10:45:47 AM
We can see that bitcoin exceeds the price of gold, although the same increases and decreases every time. however, bitcoin is a more appropriate investment step than gold.
thats right even this two options has a difference they have also the same abilities which is the growth rate and also the volatility which is up and down. But the highest demand on that two options Now adays is bitcoin the reason why its value so expensive because of the Massive dEmand of supply Thats why the growth rate of bitcoin is so fast than others. So we can consider it as a new gold or king of all currency because of its valued a head than other currency. . Lol
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
December 05, 2017, 10:23:53 AM
I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

For a nature enthusiast like me BTC far outnumbers gold. BTC is a very easy tool to store, and based on a very advanced technology of data, today it is present in almost everybody and also for the simple fact of the BTC does not have to be extracted of the nature as well as the gold it adds much more value.

Imagine the amount of time and money that is not spent on machines to get 1 kg of gold, the BTC on the other hand the biggest expense and with energy, which can be easily circumvented with preventive measures.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
Why do we always coinside BTC and gold? There are more expensive precious metals (for instance, rodium or platinum). Think that metals & cryptos are totaly different: first are used in material world as a sign of wealth, second in virtual world to become wealth. Thats the whole salt of it!
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
December 04, 2017, 04:45:48 AM
We can see that bitcoin exceeds the price of gold, although the same increases and decreases every time. however, bitcoin is a more appropriate investment step than gold.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
December 04, 2017, 03:48:57 AM
yes the bitcoin is the new gold for the world. people that are investing in the bitcoin are earning more then those which are investing in the gold. the hold of the bitcoin is also better than the hold of the gold, it mean that the bitcoin is real gold or the gold for the world so that the people can make trade and can invest in it also.
Yeah thats right buddy. Bitcoin is now the new gold and this bitcoin is better that gold when it comes in earning profits it is more faster than gold. It is more better to invest your money for more money earnings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 04, 2017, 03:43:44 AM
yes the bitcoin is the new gold for the world. people that are investing in the bitcoin are earning more then those which are investing in the gold. the hold of the bitcoin is also better than the hold of the gold, it mean that the bitcoin is real gold or the gold for the world so that the people can make trade and can invest in it also.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2017, 12:39:39 PM
   You can give it a name like new gold is, but bitcoin is a new technology. I like
how bitcoin sounds, and I would not call it the new gold. Bitcoin can be a
revolution that can replace the economy we know now, what new gold have with
that?
   Gold is just a precious metal! Word mining is what connects this two, but
you mine them in a different way. About value with can not speak anymore,
bitcoin value is already higher then gold. Bitcoin price continues to rise and
price of gold is very stable.
Activity: 196
December 02, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
I've been analyzing all this happening with bitcoin and I'm coming to the following conclusion:

Before the most important asset was the gold in which everyone wanted and possessed, the governments were displacing gold with money a centralized asset which lost its value day by day.

Bitcoin is an asset that goes up in price for all the features that Satoshi thought and gave to it.

Today there are hundreds of altcoins and for sure there are some that are much better than bitcoin, and that these will be more used than bitcoin in the future, but bitcoin will be the king of all the new digital gold. People will use other altcoins as well, but the savings and investments will be in bitcoin, and this is for the simple reason that it was the first altcoin, and that people believed in it from its beginnings.

The bitcoin is here to stay and has created a revolution in the monetary system around the world. And we can be proud to be living the moment when this is happening.

Bitcoin is heading to $4,000 usd per coin and I am sure that the price of bitcoin in 3 years will be exponentially higher than is today.

In Bitcoin we trust, god bless you all

Yes it is the new gold. And we can earn it. Because it's like gold many people want to have it and while it's time it's running down and of course the price rises. The same applies to bitcoins so far turned out to lay a lot of bitcoins because we are sure in the next few years the benefits we receive.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 12:00:15 PM
I started to heard about Bitcoin at January 2017. That time Bitcoin is competing against the price of gold at $1000+ . Now the price of Bitcoin against the price of gold is more than 10x. Indeed Bitcoin is truly the new gold.
Activity: 258
New Era of Freelancing
December 02, 2017, 10:22:08 AM
Yes it is like a Gold (for me). Bitcoin is an asset that one owns with economic value. It is a commodity we bought in exchange of money. It is like a Gold because like Gold it also increases in value as the supply gets lower. So the more people buy Bitcoins, the higher it will be.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
October 29, 2017, 05:39:54 AM
Bitcoin has nickname digital gold for good reason.
But his is something that is for a reason call like this.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 01:12:56 PM
When all investments drop and many people complain about economic conditions, then there is a new hope to improve the welfare of all of us with the presence of bitcoin. bitcoin becomes the best investment even better than gold.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 19, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
Yes, bitcoin is the new gold. That's why I think bitcoin is having a new hard fork this up coming month. I really think that this next hard fork would affect the price when bitcoin gold is released. Some think that forks are created by huge companies to attack bitcoin, since it's price keeps increasing because of market demand.
Pages:
Jump to: