Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 36. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 01:30:38 PM
It is the right time to buy when the price is low and if you have bitcoin on your wallet hold on to it. And when the price is high it is the right time to sell and if you don't have one don't buy on the peak price it's risky.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 05, 2017, 08:02:05 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Time to buy my friend!
This is the best time indeed for buying bitcoin since prices are little low and anyone can easily grab bitcoin at present. Since bitcoin are highly expected to touch 5k dollars by the end of November or December, bitcoin are far better to be bought at present to be part of the epic ride that bitcoin are going to give to their holders.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

Time to buy my friend!
When the prices gets higher the average one should sell this strategy will give you more profit and when the prices are low hold your coins and buy some more to save them for the coming future good time and when the time come sale the coins on higher prices and get benefits and this technique make people richer and richer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
October 05, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
Now its time to buy and hold as november fork is coming with bitcoin gold.So everyone will buy it now and hold and get free bitcoin gold.I suggest you to invest if you have some money right now or hold them. People will buy a lot of bitcoins in the october and hold and recieve some amount of bitcoin gold for free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
October 05, 2017, 12:56:36 AM
I think if BTC goes below 4k again in the coming days then it will be a good time to buy (presuming there's no shocks that cause it).

I hope it wont happen because a bitcoin dump without any news/fud and rumours of uncertainty is not a good sign. Maybe if there is  an event or bad news circulating and bitcoin been hit by it and most users and investors are panicking to sold there holding is understandable. But if it just decreasing without any factors at all is alarming. So don’t ask for it because it won’t be a good news to anyone of us. I know bitcoin not forever but I don’t want it to be gone either.

Bitcoin is an investment that can be influence by two factors the demand and supply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 12:10:26 AM
It is best to wait until it reaches the maximum value and purchase. There is insider information that the rate will grow strongly by Christmas. I'm not 100% sure, but it's definitely not going to fall down the course, it seems to me =)
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 06:45:15 PM
I think if BTC goes below 4k again in the coming days then it will be a good time to buy (presuming there's no shocks that cause it).

China news already reflected on markets and prices gone to low levels.Maybe in october we will see next downtrend because fork news will affect before it happened.Buying low levels is best strategy so far.Some people already sold btc on high levels and will buy back again on low levels to make a good profit during this recession.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 04, 2017, 05:39:36 PM
I would go with both. The price is very high to sell if one is in need of money or profit. As the price has gone very little down, a good time to buy few bitcoins as BTC value will still grow more as per current market ratio.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2017, 04:37:44 PM
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 04:18:16 PM
If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.
If we see the graph of market price of Bitcoin since past few days, then I think there will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that this very present moment is the prime time for buying Bitcoins. You actually to take advantage of this time and you need to buy as many Bitcoins as you can. This time will never come in your lives.
Time flies exactly, wee all are observing this price chart from a long time but in last few days prices got down and many people became panicked and sold their bitcoins. First advice for them to not to be panicked at any moment when you are doing business. Secondly, buy as many bitcoins as you can because it will not come down art such level again.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

This is the good time to buy Bitcoin because it's price went down. You saw how far Bitcoin's price goes last few weeks. It reach $4,600. Then some people says according to their TAs, Bitcoin is ready to take off. Gonna hit $5,000 any time soon.
Yeah! It is the best time to garb bitcoins because right now they are not very much high in prices as compare to they were after recent Segwit and there is no doubt in this thing that they are surely going to make to 5k dollars by the end of year, so stop wasting time over thinking about buying or not buying bitcoins, just grab them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 09:26:23 AM
Now buy guys , its cheap now , in the 2019 i think go around 10k $ .

If you're trading with a big amount, i think the movement of btc would be okay for day trading. If you look at the movement, the ups and dips are quite easy to read. That is again if you are trading with quir a lot of btcs
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
October 04, 2017, 08:47:09 AM
Now buy guys , its cheap now , in the 2019 i think go around 10k $ .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 08:45:18 AM
i would buy where u find it the cheapest.
If you have extra money just buy bitcoin and if you have bitcoin already in your wallet just hold it and wait for the price increase and sell it, for now bitcoin experienced the big dump and this value is not good to sell your bitcoin. I know that after the dump there would be a pump in bitcoin i experience that way back a year. Believed in bitcoin all of us got benefited.
Time is to buy bitcoins. You are right this is only a dump like we had in past, so don’t panic and buy more bitcoins. Buying rate is as easy now as compared to past weeks. But yes if you have bitcoins already, then be patient and don’t try to sell, they will not give you other than loss.
What I believe is that every time it is the time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and its price gets fluctuating. This is how it is. We should buy the bitcoin and these ups and downs are very normal and in the past this all has happened and eventually it always increases no matter what.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
October 04, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

If you are good investor then this question should not come on your mind at all. The big fish always waits for middle and average investors of bitcoin to get panicked and dump the thing so that the value will decrease. Then the big fish comes out and eat as much bitcoin as they could for the long term invest and they will again go to the dormant stages where they keep quiet and will never listen to the bitcoin news that is disturbing like prices are going down, they banned this and all that. This is why they are so much successful and are the real whales.

My main point here is why don't we think in the same way as they are doing it. If we do then the prices will sustain same for long and we can be the fish too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 03:42:50 AM

I think this is the moment to buy, because bitcoin price every year is more expensive, and this is already at the end of 2017, in 2018 bitcoin more expensive because many enthusiasts and suppy very limited.
Prices are low as compared to the past month so this is fortunately good time to buy and buy as much as you can handle in future, the good time is ahead and that good time will give Goosebumps to investors and they are praying for the more investors to come now because they are waiting to gain and join the caravan of profiteers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 03:07:18 AM
There is no best time to buy, we have to buy certain period of time in small amounts.
Can I do it? Of course not !
There is best time to buy your desired coins and in case of bitcoin the best time is when they are going through dumping phase. There is no need to waste money on buying bitcoin when they are at peak value of their career.

All wise investors are keeping eyes on the dumping period of bitcoin because they are the golden chances of grabbing most expensive crypto coin.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
October 03, 2017, 08:13:41 PM
Forks are expected later this year.

If it's like the last fork, Bitcoin will continue dropping and then go up after the next fork.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 03, 2017, 07:48:11 PM
It is being bullish right now, only that it has been between two support barriers in the last 30 hours, so the price can be both sides in the next hours. Just lets see what happens in the next hours, we need to wait to see the charts and see if there are good news for the price.
But i really expect that it is going to touch $5000 before the third week of october, i am sure about that.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 03, 2017, 07:38:39 PM
Waiting for bitcoin to go down - at least  below 4k.
Usually I am buying some small amounts for every 2-5% of price change in order to have more flexible sells.

Now holding.
That will be so hard because there is a lot of the resistance in 4200 range, but i like your idea that should become a good way to make the flexible value. If the big news will be happened and below 4k looks very impossible right now

The mark it is now is still ok to ride bullish to the speculated 5K and grab little difference before it retrace. The retracement is being expected then.
Pages:
Jump to: