Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 37. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 07:29:49 PM
Waiting for bitcoin to go down - at least  below 4k.
Usually I am buying some small amounts for every 2-5% of price change in order to have more flexible sells.

Now holding.
That will be so hard because there is a lot of the resistance in 4200 range, but i like your idea that should become a good way to make the flexible value. If the big news will be happened and below 4k looks very impossible right now
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
October 03, 2017, 04:48:29 PM
The Bitcoin trend is very variable so try to follow the news closely and buy when it dives and sell after it has surged
Easy to say, but hard to do, try your best!

Nothing is hard for experienced traders. You need experience,to be in right time and right place.. But experience doesnt come with single day, failing is best part of this road.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 03:31:46 PM
The Bitcoin trend is very variable so try to follow the news closely and buy when it dives and sell after it has surged
Easy to say, but hard to do, try your best!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 02:53:02 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
As long as the price still has not skyrocketed then it is still the time to buy even if the price may be a little bit too high at the moment but in the long term that is not really relevant.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 03, 2017, 11:20:54 AM
Usually I am buying some small amounts for every 2-5% of price change in order to have more flexible sells.

Now holding.

Its going down $4200 right now. You still waiting for it to get below $4000?

I'm buying when I get home. Will try to just get in small portion just like you and see how the market price will react. If it goes down in the next 24 hours then I will get in again. But it is goes higher, then I already got some decent returns. I just try to buy in dips and not waiting for a certain point before buying. For me, any dip is a good buying point. Of course the lower and cheap the price the better. But I'll stick to this strategy because so far its effective on my end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 08:14:41 AM
normally most of the time the rate of bitcoin is varying and due to this people are doing trading. some whenever if you want to investment in bitcoin and you want to just buy or sell bitcoin. then according to me you must given enough time to bitcoin and observe their rate whenever the rate of bitcoin going low you need to get bitcoins more and more and whenever you observe that rate of bitcoin is increased from the rate on which you get bitcoin then you need to sale more and more bitcoins.
Activity: 90
October 03, 2017, 07:53:35 AM

Now holding.
Activity: 38
October 03, 2017, 07:35:04 AM
I agree this price is about 10percent too high. Buy below 4k. However what if it goes down below 3k. What happened to guys buying at 5k? Nobody knows what price bitcoin will be today tomorrow in 5 years. You just have to invest what you can afford to and buy what level you're comfortable with and HODL. I think having a HODl mentality is your biggest asset if you believe in a project coin etc...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 07:26:22 AM
If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.
If we see the graph of market price of Bitcoin since past few days, then I think there will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that this very present moment is the prime time for buying Bitcoins. You actually to take advantage of this time and you need to buy as many Bitcoins as you can. This time will never come in your lives.

I disagree with that, I don't think that it is a good time to buy bitcoin now. For me, the price is still too high to buy and I would choose to wait for a dump before investing in bitcoin. A dump in the price is the best opportunity to buy and to earn bigger profit. Maybe you are referring to a continuous increase in the price of bitcoin, because if that is the case, there is a small possibility for decrease and more chance for increase resulting to a better opportunity and wiser decision for buying now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 03, 2017, 04:22:46 AM
If I think this is a better opportunity to buy coins because sometimes the value of coins one day can go up drastically and there we can get bigger profits.
If we see the graph of market price of Bitcoin since past few days, then I think there will be hardly any reason to deny this fact that this very present moment is the prime time for buying Bitcoins. You actually to take advantage of this time and you need to buy as many Bitcoins as you can. This time will never come in your lives.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 02:41:28 PM
Of course it's time to buy. The price is consistently going to go up its history shows you that. There is no reason for you to doubt that is that doubt that gets people in trouble. Just look at the overall history and you will see that if you buy now or 6 months down the road you're going to be able to sell it the same price and most likely higher.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 02, 2017, 08:21:50 AM
I think its time to buy bitcoin because in future the prices of bitcoins are most likely to rise, if you buy, you might get alot of profit in  future, but at the same time if alot of people though the same and bought bitcoins, i dont think the price will rise that much. I think people should observer the price rise/fall a bit longer before making a decision
Yeah you are right, people should start buying more bitcoins as much as they can because in future prices of bitcoins will be so high that it will be out of range of ordinary people and at that time you can sell your extra bitcoins to make money and to build your physical assets.
I also favor the idea that after considering the comparison of past and the present market values of bitcoins it is a wise decision to buy the bitcoins today so that you could have an ample amount enough for future use via selling them when the prices are considerably high.

During the wait for right time to cone, one must start investing their bitcoins in some sort of professional work so that they could be useful in some way or the other.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
October 02, 2017, 07:14:06 AM
Be patient. Wait for the price to fall down then buy a bunch of 'em. Bitcoin is demand reliant which is based on our community. Bitcoin will surely rise again then after that, you can surely sell your bitcoins with some profits on hand. Just be patient and be as updated as possible on what's happening in the community.
Trading can be exampled as gambling. You decide when you are going to buy and sell your bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin is high enough that you cant afford then dont buy, but if you want to sell it and your lucky that it was at high pricing value then be it.
Trading  is completely different as compared to that of gambling. Gambling is entirely dependent on luck while trading relies on your skill set. I think the present time is the best time of buying as many Bitcoins as you can as the market price is very much low.

You need to avail this opportunity in order to earn a good amount of profit at the end. Sell the Bitcoins when you think it’s the right time to sell.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 04:35:49 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
You will be making a huge mistake if you start cashing out now. This is apparently the best time to buy for any investor. You don't have to buy all at once, you can keep buying as it keeps going down. But buy instead of selling.
Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...
September 30, 2017, 07:32:54 PM
I think you should buy as much Bitcoins as you can. Bitcoin is showing good amounts of growth and same is expected from it in future. It is one of the safest and fastest growing investment available in the market.

Now the price of bitcoin is around 4340$.So I think this is the just a beginning to see that high value.I think this road will lead to the value of 5000$.In a week, we can see the value of bitcoin as 5000$.Now don't sell. Keep patience. You will get very huge profit soon with the value.

In my opinion if the 4378 crosses will rise to 4650 or 4900, this is a good possibility and after reaching 4900 if Bitcoin can not break the 4945 price, which is the highest price for the currency, I expect it to fall to 4100 or 3500 and I think this is the last opportunity to buy at Cheap prices after that it will jump to +5000
Its impossible right now to see the price back to $3,500 value or even going back below $4k.. ICO in china starting regulating ICO Like neo and i think this is the starting of the price of bitcoin will increase more soon ..
Look at the price of bitcoin right now its getting increases.. and i think the price could be pass $4,500 soon before fork in november but i am expecting down but a little bit before the fork..
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
September 30, 2017, 07:01:27 PM
I think you should buy as much Bitcoins as you can. Bitcoin is showing good amounts of growth and same is expected from it in future. It is one of the safest and fastest growing investment available in the market.

Now the price of bitcoin is around 4340$.So I think this is the just a beginning to see that high value.I think this road will lead to the value of 5000$.In a week, we can see the value of bitcoin as 5000$.Now don't sell. Keep patience. You will get very huge profit soon with the value.

In my opinion if the 4378 crosses will rise to 4650 or 4900, this is a good possibility and after reaching 4900 if Bitcoin can not break the 4945 price, which is the highest price for the currency, I expect it to fall to 4100 or 3500 and I think this is the last opportunity to buy at Cheap prices after that it will jump to +5000
Activity: 658
September 30, 2017, 05:38:50 PM
If you need money you sell it. other you don't sell your btc cause now btc price is down so don't sell now is correct time for buy. I suggest now you buy btc and forget it that you have btc for two year then you see protfolio.
You are so right in this regard. This is not the time to sell but yes if you need money right now and you don’t have any other option then sell it. But if you don’t need urgently, then time to cover up your coins and forget them. Uncover them after long time and sell.
This is something which entirely depends on the needs and the state of person. Generally, the best time for buying the Bitcoins is when the market price is low as compared to normal price. As far as selling is concerned, I think there is no better time for selling but the time when you are getting enough amount of profit by giving away Bitcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 30, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Activity: 177
September 30, 2017, 01:46:47 PM
Bitcoin is going to 4.5-4.6k this week because of October Amazon accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 476
September 30, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

I think this is the moment to buy, because bitcoin price every year is more expensive, and this is already at the end of 2017, in 2018 bitcoin more expensive because many enthusiasts and suppy very limited.
Pages:
Jump to: