Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to $15k in March, $8.5k by June, then $30+k by Q1/2019? - page 3. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Are you from the future? 
He isn't.  He's posting those interesting speculations and predictions from other members here.
Interesting post from anonymint! Thanks for sharing and consolidating with other predictions Traxo.

I cannot help but think of one thing. Someone will be on national television eating his own penis. It will surely be another historic day in Bitcoin land. Hahahaha!
Hahaha  Grin the most awaited day of every bitcoiner. But $100,000 is still huge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
We can speculate or predict about bitcoin's future price be it an all time high or an all time low because it is a fact that bitcoin is volatile. I have read articles about bitcoin predictions too and it was in the year 2020 and 2021 does bitcoin reach its peak.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
crypto winter peak   peak price   new ATHs attained
Nov 2010                    $0.50   Q1/2011
Jun 2011                       $32   Q1/2013
Dec 2013                     $1250   Q1/2017
Feb 2019?                   $31,250?   Q1/2024?
Aug 2026?                    $500,000?        ?

$100,000 Probably Not Until 2024+

I cannot help but think of one thing. Someone will be on national television eating his own penis. It will surely be another historic day in Bitcoin land. Hahahaha!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Wouldn't make any sense for bitcoin to be dumped down to $8.5k by June and then all of a sudden recover back up to $30+k in the first quarter of the following year. I don't think that that scenario has ever happened.

It definitely could happen given the volatility of bitcoin, but it's not likely or the most likely outcome.

If BTC does get down to $8.5k or potentially less it means that the bull market is over. And in that case, it's not going to recover until at least 2020 which is the year when the next block reward halving occurs. Historically, that has always happened. And there was not a lot of activity for the year just before the halving since it doesn't really have anything to hype about in that year generally.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Are you from the future?  Cause it seems that youre confident in your prediction about the price of.bitcoin till next year. Bitcoin price is still base on the supply and demand.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
There are many such people. I call them a weather vane. Their thoughts depend on which way the wind blows. But such people should be. They teach us to make decisions based solely on our knowledge. People will understand that now the most expensive property is their knowledge. Digital society requires a good education.

So let's completely ignore OP and hop into crab bucket with random signature scampaign scandalmonger profiteers.

People will understand that now the most expensive property is their knowledge. Digital society requires a good education.

Why then do you refuse to click the links and read?
It's free. (unlike your comment)
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
i can't believe there are actual people still reading this guys all-over-the-place thoughts!
if you think bitcoin is volatile and swings up and down you have to check this dude's posts, they swing more than bitcoin does. HE is volatile Cheesy

i remember in 2017 when he was spamming on bitcointalk, one day he said buy bitcoin it will go to the moon and the next day price dropped 5% so he deleted his previous posts and started posting about how you should sell your bitcoin because it is on a "downward spiral" and will drop a lot. then a couple days later when that obviously didn't happen and price went up instead he started his "clean up" again Cheesy

There are many such people. I call them a weather vane. Their thoughts depend on which way the wind blows. But such people should be. They teach us to make decisions based solely on our knowledge. People will understand that now the most expensive property is their knowledge. Digital society requires a good education.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
i can't believe there are actual people still reading this guys all-over-the-place thoughts!
if you think bitcoin is volatile and swings up and down you have to check this dude's posts, they swing more than bitcoin does. HE is volatile Cheesy

i remember in 2017 when he was spamming on bitcointalk, one day he said buy bitcoin it will go to the moon and the next day price dropped 5% so he deleted his previous posts and started posting about how you should sell your bitcoin because it is on a "downward spiral" and will drop a lot. then a couple days later when that obviously didn't happen and price went up instead he started his "clean up" again Cheesy

wow what a shit-head. you're making stuff up for what reason? you don't understand his stuff? he's a bit bearish in parts?
don't just lie, you twat. take a hike.

Volatile? Well he is adjusting the probabilities, as he should w.r.t. TA.
Probably he is not correct every time, but from what I've seen, he mostly is correct.

i remember in 2017 when he was spamming educating on bitcointalk, one day he said buy bitcoin it will go to the moon and the next day price dropped 5% so he deleted his previous posts and started posting about how you should sell your bitcoin because it is on a "downward spiral" and will drop a lot. then a couple days later when that obviously didn't happen and price went up instead he started his "clean up" again Cheesy

I provided links to posts wherein he was screaming to buy BTC/LTC at then low prices.
I've been a reader for a while and I don't recall him deleting anything like that, mostly his missing posts are nuked by mods.
Without sources your claims are empty.

His posts are permanently saved on steem blockchain now (so we can see edits if there are any).
Do you think he will be proven right again?
Did you set sell/buy orders yet?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing

Interesting analysis (both technical and fundamental) by @anonymint on steemit:
https://steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/bitcoin-to-usd15k-in-march-usd8-5k-by-june-then-usd30-k-by-q1-2019

Post edited:
Any one buying precious metals right now and not Bitcoin @$700 is an idiot.

Pages:
Jump to: