Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 9. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
Bitcoin is already international currency for everyone becuase it's decentralized and expencive enough to make other countries panic and work on their fiat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 05:16:22 PM
As of now bitcoin is to be used as international currency but not that huge. Many people don't have knowledge on computer and some are not have internet comnection. We will see it on next 10 years if many people use it. Sadly to say bitcoin can use as a scam, that's the big problem.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
I agree if money paper will change into bitcoin international currency much better and easy to use somehow how about the other country not appriciated cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

I agree into it in terms of benefits it can give to us the user but the problem is the possibility to make it as the international currency. Base on the fact the btc is hard to be access by poor individuals then I could be useless to them. The next is the price of btc is unstable then it could probably cause problem in your transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
I agree if Bitcoin is officially turned into an international currency, we are easier to use it, just do barcode scans on wallet only, but it takes a complicated process and a long time for this to happen.
Activity: 465
March 12, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
It became an international currency within the BitCoin community. With BitCoin, he combined different countries to use it. There are only a lot of bitcoin users right now, there's a good sign that it will grow in the future. As long as Bitcoin is worthy, it will gain the trust of the majority in the future.
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 07:24:50 AM
If you bought a bar of gold at $1200 / ounce, then the price of the gold drops to $600 / ounce, you wouldn't actually lose any money at all unless you decided to sell your gold at that time. However, if you wait until the price of gold rises to $1800 / ounce, then sell it, you will gain money. The key is an ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold, regardless of the "price" in some other currency.

Same goes for bitcoin, or indeed any currency. If you trade it at one price, then subsequently trade it at a different price, you'll either gain or lose money.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 12, 2018, 06:46:04 AM
Many little or bit thing need to be done before they could even say that bitcoin can become or replace some currency today. I dont say its not good its actually good idea and if this comes to life then it good for every one not just crypto community.
March 12, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
When bitcoin becomes an international currency it would be great because you canbuse it anywhere in any parts of the world you can use it in any transactions you do and its easy to use with the help of internet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 10:30:57 PM
Yes in some part of the country bitcoint is already used.but not globally official, process still under scrutinized and debate still un ending..
The discussion which is being done globally on the bitcoin and how it is going to change the way of living and thinking is not being done as it should be because presently they are only testing the implementation of the crypto currency on a limited scale which I fear will take them to the limited problems and not all of them.

The authorities must implement the crypto currency totally on some specific spot of the world and then observe what is the behaviour and which all changes we need in the society for bitcoins.
There is still a long way to go.Though it has the potential to compete with the paper money,but this will take time.Bitcoin is used by a lot of people in the world.It requires internet connection to get operated.Internet connection is not available everywhere so it cannot be used everywhere.It also requires some basic knowledge to get operated but there are many illiterate people who do mot know how to use it.It is decentralised so it is not backed by amy central bank.
Activity: 61
March 11, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
Yes, I think bitcoin will be the global currency of the world. Consistency among users and investors has in recent years pushed the price of bitcoin to a new threshold, which is a testimony to the bitcoin's intense life as the investor sees its potential.
Activity: 364
March 11, 2018, 08:42:13 PM
In my opinion, btc has become an international currency because many world community use it as a tool of transaction even in Indonesia itself has many people who use it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Currently it seems that bitcoin is being use as the way to purchase services and products since some merchants is already accepting it. In the near future, bitcoin will be accepted by many merchant and in a way going to be a sort of legal tender. But government will have to approved this first.
Activity: 353
March 09, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
I hope bitcoin will be international currency in the future and we can be use bitcoin in everywhere and we can be use it in every corner of the world and I hope bitcoin will be more popular and more stronger currency of the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 07, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
Bitcoin is already an international currency and it is being used by millions of people but without exchaning it we can't use everywhere.
But we can't expect a country to adopt bitcoin as their local currency because the infrastructure of bitcoin and the government can adopt it well.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
Yes in some part of the country bitcoint is already used.but not globally official, process still under scrutinized and debate still un ending..
The discussion which is being done globally on the bitcoin and how it is going to change the way of living and thinking is not being done as it should be because presently they are only testing the implementation of the crypto currency on a limited scale which I fear will take them to the limited problems and not all of them.

The authorities must implement the crypto currency totally on some specific spot of the world and then observe what is the behaviour and which all changes we need in the society for bitcoins.
Activity: 308
March 06, 2018, 06:02:57 AM
Bitcoin is already "international currency". I mean that it can be used everywhere and by all. But with regards to the use, right now it is not. There are countries where the issue of legalization and spread of Bitcoins is open to question.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
With the way bitcoin going very soon it will become internationally  accepted, some countries are already accepting it and soon other will follow suite. It will strengthen dollars to other currencies and make online transaction very easy for people who wish to chop online
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 05, 2018, 06:00:10 PM
Actually people use it now as currency because some country acknowledge bitcoin in their country and people use it as payment and etc. It's good if that happen because it's easy buy something even with a cash but there's a lot of circumstances too that we need to think.
Pages:
Jump to: