Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 5. (Read 94961 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
I really support if bitcoin really can be an international currency and may also be able to unite all the currencies in the world and become the only currency in the world. but what we see today is that many countries ban bitcoin for reasons such as money laundering and other illegal acts, I do regret the amazing blockchain technology used for criminal acts, but with clear rules and regulations bitcoin can be an international currency
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 04:32:46 AM
It is totally international currency because all of people in the world already know bitcoin but not all country used it. I wonder if thats happen i think the price of bitcoin will totally bounce up but i doubt too because if thats happen the supply of bitcoin will lock.
If bitcoin become international currency and then the price of bitcoin be soar, is you will use bitcoin as a payment? I think's not you will prefer to use bitcoin as investment place or trading place, I'm sure for that. For me bitcoin is more be an asset not a currency because a volatile price and transaction proces, fee per transaction proces is not suitable for payment tool. So I hope bitcoin be an international asset and every country or government can recognize bitcoin.
Currently, most of the transactions of Bitcoin are using like an asset for trading, investment more than for payment.
It is ridiculous to pay a few dollars to pay your bill at a fast food store.
At begin, when the price of Bitcoin raised $1,000 , it made me change opinion about the future of Bitcoin, because if I want to use the Bitcoin technology for using as payment method, I can use altcoin to replace it.
Ethereum, Ripple are the good altcoins I can use for payment, cheap transactions fees and confirm faster than Bitcoin so much!
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
March 28, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
It is already international currency in a way, it will never be official currency tho. Its only gonna grow from now on tho.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
Bitcoin is the International Currency, we are free to use anywhere. and This is already known to the crowd, it becomes the virtue of bitcoin, we do not need to be confused to bring a lot of money if you want to go abroad, the problem is not all countries legalize Bitcoin to make transactions.
Bitcoin is partial international currency and not a complete international currency because many countries such as Turkey, China, Bangladesh and Arabian countries are against Bitcoin these countries should not be underestimated. So, in my opinion Bitcoin is a partial international currency. As Bitcoin is going I hope it will be a complete international currency.
Activity: 74
March 28, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
I think bitcoin is already to be international currency.because bitcoin users already almost around the world and bitcoin already very popular. and this is a right time to get more people in the future.
Activity: 85
March 28, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

I really agree if bitcoin to be international currency. it is safety and easily. thats my opinion
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
bitcoin is already an international currency in a digital form of money but for it to be legalized as a legal currency i think that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Because there are still foreign countries that doesn't accept bitcoin and failure to do so it would be more difficult for bitcoin to be widely and globally accepted currency.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 25, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
It is totally international currency because all of people in the world already know bitcoin but not all country used it. I wonder if thats happen i think the price of bitcoin will totally bounce up but i doubt too because if thats happen the supply of bitcoin will lock.
If bitcoin become international currency and then the price of bitcoin be soar, is you will use bitcoin as a payment? I think's not you will prefer to use bitcoin as investment place or trading place, I'm sure for that. For me bitcoin is more be an asset not a currency because a volatile price and transaction proces, fee per transaction proces is not suitable for payment tool. So I hope bitcoin be an international asset and every country or government can recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 04:43:42 AM
I think Bitcoin already has international currency, as it is used globally and available to everyone. But we have to support this crypto coin to become more popular. The future is really good with Bitcoin and other popular cryptocoin.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
In my opinion BTC is already set to be an international currency which is applied and can be used in different countries. Though BTC is not controlled by the government its usage is proven to be legible.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
As far as I know,  bitcoin has been accepted internationally, but its a unregulated currency by any government. There is a generation growing up today who are mobile first and digital native, as they grow older they will be tired of using the physical counterpart and we will see a transition into all digital currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 02:13:48 AM
To become an international currency of course all countries must recognize the existence of bitcoin, but unfortunately it has not happened until now even many countries are banned bitcoin so it still needs a long process.
Bringing all countries together to accept bitcoin is difficult even more difficult than keeping peace, all nations must have their own interests so that if they do not feel that they will never use bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 12:12:40 AM
To become an international currency of course all countries must recognize the existence of bitcoin, but unfortunately it has not happened until now even many countries are banned bitcoin so it still needs a long process.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
We should say at this time that bitcoin has become international currency, as we know that currently bitcoin users are spread almost evenly around the world so bitcoin deserves to be said as international currency.
Activity: 294
March 24, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Bitcoin does really have a huge potential to become the next currency and that's the reason why banks today why there are so much hate that is coming from the banks to cryptocurrency and they even create fake new's and articles just for people not to trust bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 24, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
Being popular around the globe and the functions on this bitcoin is like fiat money then ,there is a chance that bitcoin will become international currency , because the flatform of bitcoin can be adoptable by everybody , the only requirement it can true if the government will adopt this kind of currency and for security it will be registeted in securities and exchange commission in every country around the world.
Activity: 187
March 24, 2018, 09:58:49 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 24, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
A financial crisis has made citizens of the world fully aware that the financial crisis and the plunder of inflation caused by the excessive issuance of money by the central bank is too hard. The United States, with its international standing in the dollar, has robbed too many other countries of their wealth. The people have been fed up with the plunder of the sovereign monetary system. Then bitcoin was born.

Bitcoin has been an international currency since its inception.
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
It will be just fine if Bitcoin will be an international currency because it is that really simple to access by many people around the world through the use of internet connection so there is really a possibility that Bitcoin can turn out to be an international currency. Also, I think, it is really intended to be used as an international currency for the reason that its virtuality and being a digital currency makes it capable to be easily accessed anytime and anywhere. If this will be successfully implemented, this will be a good thing to have done because it is a great help for fast transactions to happen.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Those bank's will make a plan in order for bitcoins not to be the official currency in the future because their business will really fall if fiat will be changed into digital currency, there is always advantages and disadvantages on governments decision but i hope that they will be legalizing bitcoins in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: