Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1000 This Year - page 27. (Read 26267 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I think these people are doing their best to scare the bitcoin holders in order to take away their coins, because contrary to what they think, the conditions seem to be given for next months to see a great awakening of the market, so do not pay attention to FUD and keep holding, mates! Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
as we can see the market right now the price of Bitcoin dropped because of newly investors afraid in the issue by the SEC, but there are still whales investors who are trusting BTC to overcome this issue. for me its impossible Bitcoin to drop to $1000.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin dropping to $1000 that is impossible and unwise I don't think that can be possible this year bitcoin is currently around 7500$ so I will take a remarkable fall for that to happen I even predict that bitcoin will go higher and probably hit $9000 before the year runs out so I don't buy your idea
Activity: 128
It is understandable that bitcoin price has really fluctuate and go down a lot of time this year but it is all down to decline in crypto market. It will be like exaggeration saying bitcoin price will go down as low as $1,000 this year. Bitcoin can never go down as low as that this year, it is still around $7,500 now. What I only believe is that its price will increase highly before year 2018 ends and it can even reach $30,000 by then but it can never go down as low as $1,000 even if it will go down in price.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1000 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts
"I wouldn't be surprised if over the next year it's down to $1,000 to $3,000,"

Is this going to be real or not ?

Can go down or up, cryptos easily evaporate and react quickly to good and bad news and issues. I don't think such a large decline will occur, there are many new people coming to crypto and Bitcoin for investment. I think everything will be fine, and it will grow bigger.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
There is no way that bitcoin will be dropping to $1000 this year. There is just way too much money and too many investors in the market this time around that it just no longer looks possible for it to fall that low again. My opinion is that bitcoin will never fall below $6000 this year, it will keep growing in prices from here on out.
it is hard for bitcoin drop again below $6k. strong support at $7200.market very confidence right now and this down movement just a correction after rise more $2000 less in two week.much investor predict it can reach $10k in september.
Activity: 168
i do not believe that bitcoin will fall to $1000. yes, everything is possible, but it does not have to happen. i will let myself be surprised.  Wink
Activity: 45
We simply need to assume that it won't occur. On the off chance that it will I figure we simply need to trust that its our opportunity to purchase more. Some way or another it would be a major effect particularly for the individuals who got it at higher cost. Perhaps we simply continue accepting and trust it won't occur. Something else, its opportunity to deal with our speculations or spread to different types of ventures. Bottomline, it will dependably be a round of shots and dangers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Bitcoin did not fall and it is not going to do it. I guess BTC bottom was 6 thousand. Now, the cryptocurrency will start its fast run, and it can probably reach 20 thousand this year.
Activity: 560
if bitcoin drops to $ 1000 - $ 3000. I do not have a word to say, it could be a big nightmare in history. Besides, it will lose the confidence of investors. The crisis of cryptocurrency will take place and the market will have the worst signs ever.
if what you forecast will take place, it means that the entire crypto-currency market will Fall and Lose trust among the society. I very much hope that with the fall of Bitcoin, this situation will not affect the whole of the crypto currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
if bitcoin drops to $ 1000 - $ 3000. I do not have a word to say, it could be a big nightmare in history. Besides, it will lose the confidence of investors. The crisis of cryptocurrency will take place and the market will have the worst signs ever.
Activity: 29
If its real then its the best time to buy when btc reach that point, we have chances to have bitcoin at low prices. If don't then bitcoin were too strong for wallstreet.
Activity: 109
This is certainly not true, but all governments do not believe in their speeches. They are afraid of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin cannot reach this price, you can rest assured.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I don't think it's possible. There are so many predictions. If someone can predict so accurately, then I think this person can only be the biggest holder behind Bitcoin!
Activity: 183
This may not be possible as long as people still believe in electronic money as well as Bitcoin. I think the $ 6000 support is good. Bitcoin can hardly lower this price in 2018. This is probably the time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the price increase.

Activity: 17
That is just a prediction, and anyone can make a prediction as well. I think it's very unlikely, maybe the worst is at $6k / bitcoin.  Personally, I think they are just spreading F.U.D so people will sell off their bitcoin. And while it's dropping, those wallstreet guys would buy it again. It's not the first time though.
Activity: 21
It's hard to predict the price. Though BTC is volatile and may fluctuate a lot, it would rise definitely. It depends on the supply demand and needs time to rise and would never sink. More and more people come to know the pros of the BTC and invest it again. Therefore, hold it and never sell. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
I have seen countless of these speculations this year, but none of them are accurate. Everyone is guessing that I think unless some kind of tokens replace Bitcoin! Otherwise Bitcoin cannot fall to $1000
Activity: 127
There is no way that bitcoin will be dropping to $1000 this year. There is just way too much money and too many investors in the market this time around that it just no longer looks possible for it to fall that low again. My opinion is that bitcoin will never fall below $6000 this year, it will keep growing in prices from here on out.
Activity: 434
Well, predictions are very tricky in our day and age, even if they are given my trustful source. I don`t see Bitcoin dropping that low this year, maybe it won`t grow, but dipping as far as 1000$ is beyond my expectations. But that might as well be because I own some of Bitcoin in my portfolio and don`t want to see it go down.
Pages:
Jump to: