Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1000 This Year - page 31. (Read 26267 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
of course no! that can not happen because the technical analys has pointed out that $5900 is the bottom of BTC and i believe that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I highly doubt this will happen. It's going to be a disaster for bitcoin holders and especially those people which bought it at the high price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Well, anything could happen in this bitcoin because of volatility even become $10 but I hope $5,000 are good digits. Realistic we aren't know the capability of bitcoin if going up or falling down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I think it's very difficult to fall to those figures, but again 6-7K dollars will fall to levels because there are too many negative news
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1000 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts
"I wouldn't be surprised if over the next year it's down to $1,000 to $3,000,"

Is this going to be real or not ?

I think that's unlikely. When it reached the 20k mark I thought it was going to drop for sure, but I don't think it will go that much low.

Bitcoin and Crypto Market is highly volatile so Bitcoin before skyrocketing into back to the moon it would probably hit as low as $5,000 so I do believe Bitcoin will pump back to it's highest peak of almost $20,000 last December 16th 2017.
I will not be surprised if Bitcoin will dive down more but still I do believe that Bitcoin would pump back up to it's highest peak of price value like last year.
Activity: 350
I think the BTC will be a bubble and they will break up later this year. BTC price is affected by the market too much, any move of the major countries made the price of BTC sharply reduced. I think BTC is not sustainable. So, I decided to invest in BTC in a short time to benefit from the price difference.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

The Bitcoin correction price would take a long way and starting this year Bitcoin's price value was dropped abruptly but investors and holders aren't losing hope because we are all expecting that it will soon rise like skyrocket in next ew months if not today.
There's possibility that Bitcoin will drop up to $1,000 before it will skyrocket the peak of $100,000 before 2020.
Activity: 341
Merit: 0

I think that's unlikely. When it reached the 20k mark I thought it was going to drop for sure, but I don't think it will go that much low.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
We dont know what is going to be the price of bitcoin in the future. But i think more investors will invest so that the progression of bitcoin will continue and the price will get high.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
With a different analysis. At the moment current, this topic can become an alert, the graph is in a great downward trend and to confirm that the first 100 coins of the ranking is in the red, again we can be sure that the whole market depends on Bitcoin and for $ 1000 the others will accompany it in the same proportion.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

well. with the current dip, anything is possible, we don't want to imagine what will happen to Bitcoin prices if the downward trend continues, i however doubt it will reach that low, as the market is just about to recover
We are in the red days again for this bitcoin price so the market is really surprising. Yes everything is possible but I am positive still. So many news to reach at current rate these days but for me a good to buy and good to hold for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.

well. with the current dip, anything is possible, we don't want to imagine what will happen to Bitcoin prices if the downward trend continues, i however doubt it will reach that low, as the market is just about to recover
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com

You cant just predict such a price fall like that, yes we are in the red zone and cryptos have been hit real bad, but what are the basis of your claims, i dont think Bitcoin will sink that deep, the market is soon recovering and we will only be seeing an upward trend
Activity: 186
Everyone get it's own prediction, but I find it hard to believe  your prediction, though anything is possible, but it's takes the coming of Jesus Christ for that to happened.... However, there's much dip nowadays but it's a matter of time that everything is going to back to the best.
Activity: 224
I think bitcoin is having too many obstacles lately. Continuously facebook and google ban on bitcoin and crypto. because that will reduce the bitcoin popularity for the user base. In addition, mtGox has released a very large amount of bitcoin to the market. This obviously affects the bitcoin value. However, the bitcoin value will not decrease at $ 1000. It will put all on the moon if these things end.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Woah, 1000 USD for just this year is quite a prediction. More but then again, take it with big ass grain of salt. It would definitely dip in the coming quarter but im definitely confident that it will gain momentum by the thirt to fourth quarter. Ever thought that maybe it's a scare so we will sell our share making the price drop so we can purchase it again to make it more expensive in the roll out. I still belive that if tou have major coinage in bitcoin then simply hold on to it
Activity: 182

it won't happen, even everything can happen in the cryptospace, i just don't think it won't happen for bitcoin,bitcoin is the mother of altcoin, it won't fall down to that low rate, btc will always maintain its position at the top.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100