Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trade - page 2. (Read 1316 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 08:24:13 AM
I strongly recommend not trading until you learn to read charts!  If the price breaks the resistance line and closes above it, you can enter a long position.
Activity: 119
December 26, 2017, 06:18:32 AM
Yes different country and different exchange, the price of Bitcoin also different. So will be possible to do arbitrage but the problem is when Bitcoin confirmation transaction is too long , and also not all exchange provide methode deposit  in Bitcoin, any some exchange only provide deposit  only in fiat. Then some exchange also required verification ID , so will be not efisien when we should be create ahundreed account of exchange.
Trading with bitcoin is an excellent decision but I want to suggest you that when you start trading with bitcoin then before start you need enough experience and information about bitcoin because if you have no experience and information about bitcoin then you are unable to work with them because bitcoin forum has his own rules and regulation which you need to follow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 04, 2017, 06:25:17 AM
Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.
Agreed, however, if we look across the exchanges we have to understand that the market is somehow pretty close and you have to consider the time of transactions, the fees, and some other factors even if you want to do some arbitrage trading. Sure, a lot of people do it, but it is quite risky and as long as bitcoin or the cryptocurrency world is an uncontrolled world, then there is nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 04:55:06 AM
Unlike stock bitcoin is 24/7 and unlike forex, bitcoin and crypto trading has no fixed market rate. And this opens up a lot of possibilities.

If a regular trader is involved in more than 4 or 5 exchanges including fiat besides alt coins, Arbitrage trading shows a lot of promising opportunities. They invest some in promising coins, but trade whenever they find any arbitrage opportunities.
It is an opportunity and not everyone obviously will know how to effectively tap into such opportunities anyway. However, I really do not see arbitrage trading to be a problem. It is the way the market is and this is not the first time arbitrage trading will ever happen, most especially in a decentralized situation. Most people see arbitrage as an issue, but I see it as an issue for the trader itself as arbitrage trading in the crypto world is really not as easy as some people think it to be.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.

Telling that there is no bitcoin exchange more than ones is redundant. And with the price of bitcoin, it is volatile so there's no exact price for it. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it is very low but the good thing here is that bitcoin is starting to be accepted anywhere.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 09:48:32 AM
Yes arbiratge also promising some profit but there are any risk too, the risk is when Bitcoin confirmation so long and the withdrawal fee from current exchange to others exchange also expensive. And also some exchange has rule to enable withdraw should be have verified account, so this is not efisien .
I think that the risk of Bitcoin is not to withdraw or exchange coins on stock exchanges, even if it's dangerous to get on scammers. Bitcoin itself has a big bit of mistrust from the people and, first of all, because everyone thinks that Bitcoin is a soap bubble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 07:27:42 AM
Yes arbiratge also promising some profit but there are any risk too, the risk is when Bitcoin confirmation so long and the withdrawal fee from current exchange to others exchange also expensive. And also some exchange has rule to enable withdraw should be have verified account, so this is not efisien .
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

The bitcoin trade or even the alt coin trade is most easiest way and the thing that they keep the prices synchronised is because they can’t change it or alter it on their own but yeah the price might be little up and down depending upon the coin’s inflow and outflow market for over the 24 hours of course.

Bitcoin value is completely dependent upon the market capitalism and thats why the price doesn’t depend on the exchanger alone. Exchanger = just the way to exchange it with other fiat currency/altcoins etc. Thats the whole principle of the exchangers and nothing else.

The 24/7 exchange is nothing but the decentralised market which is accessible all the time as the case with centralised which are not because they are not available by the rules! So here on the crypto land we have no such rules and hence we are eligible for the day trades also.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 10:41:22 AM
Obviously nothing can affect the price of bitcoin, government or anything just a bitcoin player that can affect the market
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 08:13:46 AM
Don't know what you want to point out with this thread, bitcoin price is different in exchanges but not by high margins. There can be arbitrage opportunity but not enough to make significant profit.

There is no need of any official bitcoin exchange but most of the trading platform are centralized one dispite the fact that bitcoin itself is decentralized.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 01, 2017, 08:10:40 AM
i'm agree with you , bitcoin need to be regulate , it's like jungle out there and sometimes u see 20% up and down in one day!
too much risks and whales are abusing it , coz there is no one to stop them!
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
December 01, 2017, 04:25:00 AM
Obviously, there is no official price for bitcoin and no official exchange that can officially come with a fixed market rate.
What i analysed is that in some countries like zimbabwe and india, bitcoin price is very different than general rates.
If we see the market, it is $8200 per bitcoin but in zimbabve, it is already trading by $13000.
While in india, bitcoin is traded between the price range of $8500-$9000.

That's true. I guess it has something to do with volatility. Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin volatility is too high that makes it risky to hold as compared to fiat currencies, like USD. It's just a guess.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 02:57:19 AM
Yes, I Totally agree with thecoinfinder! There is no official rate of Bitcoin in the trade market.
Exactly. Arbitrage is something that should be expected but it is not really going to be that huge. The most important thing is that for traders, and wherever they are exchanging, they are comfortable with the value they are paying for it and the last time I checked, the differences are not that much in most of these exchanges, except in some locations where things within the locality itself has gone wrong with the policies of the government just like in Zimbabwe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
Bitcoin is not a self owned property, neither does it have any rules guarding it. Any one from anywhere can access and use bitcoin, that is why there are alot of bitcoin exchange sites. The price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, which means it does not have an official price.
From what TheCoinFinder said about those countries is another fact to show when it comes to the price.
There are many places to exchange, but why is the price of coins so different? I thought that the cost of bitcoins depends on demand and is the same everywhere.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
November 24, 2017, 03:55:07 PM
yes, This is the due to of the fact that I love Bitcoin than Stock market. I won't have to wait to trade. It is really convenient

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 03:24:12 PM
Bitcoin is not a self owned property, neither does it have any rules guarding it. Any one from anywhere can access and use bitcoin, that is why there are alot of bitcoin exchange sites. The price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, which means it does not have an official price.
From what TheCoinFinder said about those countries is another fact to show when it comes to the price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 24, 2017, 03:21:43 PM
Obviously, there is no official price for bitcoin and no official exchange that can officially come with a fixed market rate.
What i analysed is that in some countries like zimbabwe and india, bitcoin price is very different than general rates.
If we see the market, it is $8200 per bitcoin but in zimbabve, it is already trading by $13000.
While in india, bitcoin is traded between the price range of $8500-$9000.
this is all because bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, bitcoin has a flexible market in all countries ,, and for now with a lot of exchange ,, and can trade it all over the market ,, it will be a huge advantage if we can manage it well .. it is the best way to get a very easy profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
November 24, 2017, 03:21:25 PM
Bitcoin is non-currency. Bitcoin live on the Internet and can be used to buy and sell the stuff online. Nobody prints or issues bitcoins like coins and notes. No one does any bank or government control it.

Bitcoin trading is a selling and buying process in bitcoin it called also transaction process in the bitcoin coin system so no one ,any bank or government control it, because there is no official bitcoin exchange and there is also no bitcoin price difference on the value of transaction on the exchange .You have to sell when the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 24, 2017, 12:17:05 PM
There are so many exchanges available in the world today. If you imagine doing arbitration is the right choice then I think it is a mistake. Because when i most of the exchange apply a fairly large fee, so if you want to do arbitration then we have to think a lot of things so we can get what we want. Different bitcoin prices differ depending on the volume of transactions on the exchange, but I think nowadays most of the exchange has almost the same rates and that is probably going to make the balance of bitcoin prices much more stable.
Activity: 238
November 24, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

first bitcoin is decentralised. So first thing there's no rules or government involved to trade bitcoin. The tangibles values is not there more on intangibles assets, unlike with the stocks exchanges with corresponding rules and regulations and depends on what country's jurisdictions. But today bitcoin trade is acceptable and highly in demand might as well be regulated soon but with minimal rules.
Pages:
Jump to: