Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trade - page 3. (Read 1316 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
November 24, 2017, 12:07:44 PM
Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.

Yes, you can try to do arbitrage trading, some factors to consider;
- how to do it? As bitcoin could be converted into cash and vice versa, so you need 2 bank accounts. Or those 2 exchanges support the same bank.
- bitcoin transactions takes more than an hour, the price may change significantly during this time.
- bitcoin or cash withdrawal fees, it's useless unless you have big capital to earn more profits.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
November 24, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
Yes, I Totally agree with thecoinfinder! There is no official rate of Bitcoin in the trade market.
Bitcoin is not a controlled market and obviously we should not expect any official rate. All the above, we have to understand that there are some factors in some of the local exchanges that have made it as such which is what we have in the situation of Zimbabwe and I have tried the arbitrage idea here, but it is not possible as international transactions are prohibited and hence created a high demand for bitcoin.

However, in every other exchange, there is just a little difference most times and unless you are very fast about it, you may end up losing if you want to go the arbitrage way.

That's the risk of trading, you might lose as well as your initial investment. Its a risky gamble but if you are willing to try then you can go for it. Lots of people and expert traders do some kind of those stuffs such as arbitrage and so on, personally I am also scared to that and what might happen in my investments, so i'd rather trade with one exchange just for in case.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 24, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
Yes, I Totally agree with thecoinfinder! There is no official rate of Bitcoin in the trade market.
Bitcoin is not a controlled market and obviously we should not expect any official rate. All the above, we have to understand that there are some factors in some of the local exchanges that have made it as such which is what we have in the situation of Zimbabwe and I have tried the arbitrage idea here, but it is not possible as international transactions are prohibited and hence created a high demand for bitcoin.

However, in every other exchange, there is just a little difference most times and unless you are very fast about it, you may end up losing if you want to go the arbitrage way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
November 23, 2017, 06:18:10 PM
So... It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  Wink

There are lot of website for the bitcoin trade.One among them is local bitcoin.com,I had using this for very long period. You can try this, it's a trusted one.I had tried many trade with this site. I had both sell and buy in this website. It will based on current price and it's a best one. You can try this.

LocalBitcoin allow you to trade in your local currency but it is rather used by people to buy sell bitcoins locally. If you need the real trading experience  you should use bittrex or poloniex. Here you will get order books / Charts etc and all such trading stuff which is lacking in local bitcoins site.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 23, 2017, 07:52:26 AM
Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.

Yes and actually website wallets are the most late to update the price of bitcoin.
Instead of having more you will lose some of it.
That is why we see a lot of users let their bitcoin stay in trading sites. That way it is more valuable and the price is not really far on what we are expecting.
Also, they could buy more of the altcoin that they want in case another price surge comes.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 23, 2017, 07:04:30 AM
Obviously, there is no official price for bitcoin and no official exchange that can officially come with a fixed market rate.
What i analysed is that in some countries like zimbabwe and india, bitcoin price is very different than general rates.
If we see the market, it is $8200 per bitcoin but in zimbabve, it is already trading by $13000.
While in india, bitcoin is traded between the price range of $8500-$9000.
Zimbabwe is a very good reference as bitcoin is trading far above market value. However, we have to understand that some factors really made this to be like that. The government totally banning international transactions made those in Zimbabwe unable to pay merchants abroad and also the USD low supply within the country which is what they adopted since the Zimbabwean currency became useless.
Ability to even do any arbitrage here is impossible, as the only way you can get your USD in any of the exchange is if you have a Zimbabwean account since any international transaction cannot be done unless you are willing to wait until the government remove the ban.
You certainly do have a point out there. It just clearly shows how valuable it is in the other country, we might say its too expensive and would think who would dare to buy those bitcoins in their country, but listen up, think about the worth, it is that important to them.

The Zimbabwe crisis is really a good case study on how bitcoin can be used as a tool to help citizens inside a torn country. As I have mentioned, bitcoin is now being used as a hedge for basic goods just like oil in that country. That's why its a premium price out there. But I don't know if you can do arbitrage on their exchanges though, I wouldn't take the risk to do that.
Activity: 84
November 23, 2017, 06:56:55 AM
So... It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 06:50:52 AM
Obviously, there is no official price for bitcoin and no official exchange that can officially come with a fixed market rate.
What i analysed is that in some countries like zimbabwe and india, bitcoin price is very different than general rates.
If we see the market, it is $8200 per bitcoin but in zimbabve, it is already trading by $13000.
Zimbabwe is a very good reference as bitcoin is trading far above market value. However, we have to understand that some factors really made this to be like that. The government totally banning international transactions made those in Zimbabwe unable to pay merchants abroad and also the USD low supply within the country which is what they adopted since the Zimbabwean currency became useless.
Ability to even do any arbitrage here is impossible, as the only way you can get your USD in any of the exchange is if you have a Zimbabwean account since any international transaction cannot be done unless you are willing to wait until the government remove the ban.
You certainly do have a point out there. It just clearly shows how valuable it is in the other country, we might say its too expensive and would think who would dare to buy those bitcoins in their country, but listen up, think about the worth, it is that important to them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 23, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 23, 2017, 06:08:28 AM

Yes it is more convenient to trade in the crypto market rather than the stock market because we can do it everytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet connection but it is five times riskier than the stock market. Crypto market is more volatile than stock market. It is fluctuating and changing every minute. Since Bitcoin market is riskier, it can give you higher return.
Activity: 151
November 23, 2017, 05:23:51 AM
The concept of having a centralized BitCoin exchange contradicts the nature of blockchain.

The market should decide the price, as it does now. Multiple exhanges, constant price fluctuations - that's the way it should be.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
November 23, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

There is no patent or copy right taken in the name of bitcoin anyone until our satoshi comes to the real world. Till that time you will never find the any official site to have the bitcoin value or official exchange exclusive for bitcoin alone. In the forum you may find the satoshi profile says that the founder and his early posts also will be there to confirm it. Likewise there is no proof from the satoshi's invention in the value chart and exchanges as of now.

You can exchange bitcoin into other cryptos or even fiat currencies. However, trading is like a gambling you may face the both the profit and losses at all the time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 23, 2017, 05:05:31 AM
this is a good idea. Is there anybody doing this set-up

Selling and Buying bitcoin on different exchanges?

Is it profitable. despite of bitcoin high transaction fees?

This is an arbitrage where you buy/sell between different exchanges or sites etc. It will depend upon the exchanges on which you are trading what are their fees, btc incoming fees etc.. Each country do have their exchanges and their transaction fees are different. So you would have to calculate based on exchanges you plan to trade to make this opportunity a viable option.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 23, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

Obviously, by now everyone knows how bitcoin exchanges work and there are no official exchanges because bitcoin is decentralizes. I mean by official price, you are implying that there should be a stable price? It won't happened as its exchanges have their own way of computing what each exchanges price will be.

Its good though for day traders because they can simply take advantage of it, even do arbitrage to profit. Just like mentioned above me, India and Zimbabwe prices are above the current average price. I understand Zimbabwe because they are in economic turmoil and buying bitcoin is to store their wealth and hedge important products. Not familiar with India though.
Activity: 94
November 23, 2017, 04:32:11 AM
yes bitcoin trade is different from stock market because in bitcoin you dont need more requirements for your broker although this is no official price because of have more exchanger site...
So you think bitcoin trading is easily ? Yeah, i guess you're losing much in trading or you have no knowledges about trading bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
November 23, 2017, 04:29:10 AM
yes bitcoin trade is different from stock market because in bitcoin you dont need more requirements for your broker although this is no official price because of have more exchanger site...
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 23, 2017, 04:24:29 AM
So what are you trying to prove here? I know that most Bitcoin or altcoin traders do know this fact which is actually true, Bitcoin has no official price and exchangers prices do really differ depending on the demand on where those exchange been located but most of them do have the nearly the same rate.Arbitrage is possible but would really be difficult since not all exchangers do have the same protocol or requirements specially if you do transact on bulks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 03:59:37 AM
^

So the main problem is how to encash your bitcoin from their country.

How about buying other crypto from their exchange then send it to your wallet. (ETH,DASH or XMR)

I think that is possible.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 23, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

if you have the requirement you will get an instant profit for every transaction,
but arbitrage is not easy as we're talking about because we need to fullfill the requirements,
for example zimbabwe exchanges offer us $13000 for every Bitcoin that we have,
while our average price around $8200 at the moment,it's very easy but the question is how can you encash your money from their exchanges ?
that is the problem that we face when we're doing the arbitrage,
it's all not about the fees,
also indian exchanges offer us $10000 for every Bitcoin that we have a few days ago,
but nobody can sell it in there because they can not encash it.
so selling it from different exchanges is not an easy as we think,unlike we're buying or selling it from different exchanges but using same currency
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 03:29:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: