Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz - page 40. (Read 203911 times)

legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2014, 06:03:06 PM
the audit won't prove much imo

It would prove everything. A ponzi at this stage will have significantly less money than it owes its customers. If they actually have the Midas touch then there is little point in starting scamming people later. It would be much safer to just close down the public offer and start trading using their own money. With the kind of profits they are claiming it wouldn't take them long to earn more money than most ponzi scammers will make in a life time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 30, 2014, 05:59:34 PM
so where is the August audit ?
Oh wait ... soon is October ...

there needs to be an audit done every week since so much funds move around and new customers sign up all the time

have fun

the audit will prove they exist for real, those papers they posted can be bought from panama for 2k USD
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 30, 2014, 04:09:23 PM

there needs to be an audit done every week since so much funds move around and new customers sign up all the time

have fun
September 30, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

As you can see from the last few posts it doesn't matter. Their victims are continuing to send them money no matter how much they lie.

i guess calling them victims is too nice  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

As you can see from the last few posts it doesn't matter. Their victims are in denial, and will continue to send them money no matter how much they lie.
September 30, 2014, 02:55:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
September 30, 2014, 08:07:55 AM
finally, it got through.. but really took an eternity this time.
Activity: 7
September 30, 2014, 08:06:43 AM
Still not showing up  Angry
And the ticket system is buggy, too.

check blockchain if you send yout BTC to right address...
legendary
September 30, 2014, 02:11:55 AM
Still not showing up  Angry
And the ticket system is buggy, too.
September 29, 2014, 02:11:19 PM
OK, thanks.. I'll give it some more time, then I'll open a ticket I guess^^

Should not be a problem, I have probably done 50 deposits and withdrawals this year without having to file a ticket.

Sit back and relax  Cool
legendary
September 29, 2014, 02:04:00 PM
OK, thanks.. I'll give it some more time, then I'll open a ticket I guess^^
September 29, 2014, 02:00:13 PM
Hi guys, can you give me an estimate on how long deposits take to show up? My last deposit (some weeks
ago) took just a couple of minutes, but right now I have 6+ confirmations and it still doesn't show
up..  Huh

Normally deposit shows up after 1 confirmation, but today they had some technical issues...
legendary
September 29, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
Hi guys, can you give me an estimate on how long deposits take to show up? My last deposit (some weeks
ago) took just a couple of minutes, but right now I have 6+ confirmations and it still doesn't show
up..  Huh
September 29, 2014, 06:49:34 AM
Ah, ok, thanks for info, I will join FB fan page..
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
September 29, 2014, 06:12:16 AM
Hi guys....Site is down, for all of you?

From FB's page
September 29, 2014, 05:45:01 AM

Yes, you might wanna join fb group to see news like this
September 29, 2014, 05:32:50 AM
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
September 27, 2014, 04:16:01 PM
The reason I made that particular point is that a lot of legitimate, regulated high risk investments are not allowed to market themselves to "ordinary Joes", only professional traders and investors. The fact that this is a very high risk investment, open to anyone, is another sign that it is not legit.

We're talking about Bitcoin here. Such regulations may not apply.

Exactly. The thing is - the regulations exist for a reason. To stop anyone from being able to con gullible uneducated folks out their life savings by promising unsustainable returns then running off with their money. The fact that we are operating here in a sphere where regulations do not apply means you should be even more cautious , and take absolutely everything with a pinch of salt.
There is no safety net.

Yes, I would certainly feel much, much better if Bitcoin Trader was regulated. Regulators prevented the savings and loans crisis in the 80s, they stopped Madoff, they prevented the meltdown in 2008, and to this day they ensure that the stock, forex and commodities markets are fair for all participants.

Yes, more regulation is what is needed.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
September 27, 2014, 02:57:06 PM
The reason I made that particular point is that a lot of legitimate, regulated high risk investments are not allowed to market themselves to "ordinary Joes", only professional traders and investors. The fact that this is a very high risk investment, open to anyone, is another sign that it is not legit.

Exactly. The thing is - the regulations exist for a reason. To stop anyone from being able to con gullible uneducated folks out their life savings by promising unsustainable returns then running off with their money. The fact that we are operating here in a sphere where regulations do not apply means you should be even more cautious , and take absolutely everything with a pinch of salt.
There is no safety net.
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
September 27, 2014, 12:04:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: