Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. - page 10. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 34
July 10, 2019, 10:09:44 PM
I think that in general it is not worth listening to the statements of any experts regarding the price of bitcoin in the long term. Those who call the huge numbers, do not know what they are talking about and are engaged in manipulation. But it is worth noting that with positive developments, the price of Bitcoin will only grow.

Yes. We do not fully believe the severe opinions of experts in the Bitcoin context, but those people have a lot of money, they can change the price of Bitcoin to be higher. That is not impossible.
But our analysis must be strong in the context of Bitcoin. High Bitcoin prices, allow us to lose more quickly if the analysis is wrong.

Big challenge? That is what we have to face as a bitcoin trader, if you want to get big profits there is definitely a big risk, namely loss. There is no easy process to look for profit, because everyone has a strategy in trading. Big capital, lots of experience, principles, and the courage of speculation will affect the way of trading. Today the price of bitcoin dropped at $ 12200 and it happened quickly, but I think this is only temporary and will definitely rise again. Let's see in the next few days.
The problem today that we face is world millionaires. They are better able to compete compared to us.
We get profit not because of the right way of trading, but profit by chance.  Because it is unable to change the price of Bitcoin with small capital.

no one really knows anything, many people say a lot of things and in 2017-2018 they said and what?
Of course they talk after they analyze the global economy. Although it's rarely the right thing to say.

Trading is generally not easy, especially in crypto currencies, because the volatility is on completely another level, if you compare it with stocks market. Be pretty careful and do not try to get millionaire within several days of trading.
Trade, not hold.
If we pay attention to the BitMEX exchange movements, in seconds, continue to be active. How can we benefit like everyone else. Noticing already dizzy. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
July 10, 2019, 04:25:01 PM
That's why stop losses are absolute necessary in a market this volatile. I personally don't trade on any exchange platform unless there is a trailing stop loss feature, that way you'll always be protected against both serious corrections (like the one we saw today) and transient dips after a sudden price spike.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 10, 2019, 04:22:20 PM
You haven't seen that bitcoin has hit $13k today, do you? Early this year price of bitcoin was just $3,200 and now how much we're talking about? And this is a speculative market and that's why Novogratz is telling you for the next 18 months. It doesn't mean that it will get an instant pump, it has to go many waves before pumping to that price that you are expecting. Trading sure is a tough activity and I even trade now for few times because doing it daily will certainly give me an headache.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 04:03:26 PM
Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

But we see today's prices are falling. Is this only temporary?

no one really knows anything, many people say a lot of things and in 2017-2018 they said and what?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 03:15:57 PM
Big challenge? That is what we have to face as a bitcoin trader, if you want to get big profits there is definitely a big risk, namely loss. There is no easy process to look for profit, because everyone has a strategy in trading. Big capital, lots of experience, principles, and the courage of speculation will affect the way of trading. Today the price of bitcoin dropped at $ 12200 and it happened quickly, but I think this is only temporary and will definitely rise again. Let's see in the next few days.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
July 10, 2019, 12:22:57 PM
I think that in general it is not worth listening to the statements of any experts regarding the price of bitcoin in the long term. Those who call the huge numbers, do not know what they are talking about and are engaged in manipulation. But it is worth noting that with positive developments, the price of Bitcoin will only grow.
July 10, 2019, 12:05:40 PM
Yes. It's always a big challenge, even for professionals. If you are inexperienced in trading, I think the best way is to choose a way to invest: buy BTC and keep in the long term, I think that is also a profitable way.
Yes, you are right. I only buy a little bit of Bitcoin when the price is low. Cry Cry Cry

I think now is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. Prices are high.
The price is down at this time has not found the end point. Maybe it will increase or down.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 11:44:27 AM
Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

Yes. It's always a big challenge, even for professionals. If you are inexperienced in trading, I think the best way is to choose a way to invest: buy BTC and keep in the long term, I think that is also a profitable way.
July 10, 2019, 11:39:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: