Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. - page 6. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 20, 2019, 04:29:58 PM
To my knowledge, every thing is a challenge. Which is why you need to learn and understand the blockchain environment

Learn crypto currency, learn trading, learn bitcoin

Before venturing into trades
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 20, 2019, 04:24:24 PM
Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

But we see today's prices are falling. Is this only temporary?

I believe in Michael Novogratz prediction and we have all know that in May next year bitcoin will halving and that is going to affect the price if America president will not fight it openly for the next 18 month.
Bitcoin is about up and down and there is no sustainable market directions over Time and as such you should know how to set stop loss in any trade you place in exchange. Many have lose big amount of money by just jumping into the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 20, 2019, 03:26:38 PM
Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

Bitcoin trading is really a big risk.. Proper knowledge and skills are required in order for a trader not to lose so much.. Better understanding of what you are doing is the best way..
Yes Bitcoin is pretty risky and this is the reason they say it is not for people with a think weak hear prone to an attack upon a crash. I think the risk in Bitcoin could be mitigated to a big extent if it is purchased at a value that is the lowest. Normally you should invest in the coins when it lose big value. That is the bearish market. This mitigates the risk associated to Bitcoin and you could rather make money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
July 20, 2019, 11:14:11 AM
Bitcoin prices not fell forever, now Bitcoin has changed the bullish trend but the bullish trend takes a long time until 1-2 years because the unstable bitcoin price movements make the price of bitcoin rise slowly
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 11:03:49 AM

Bitcoin trading is really a big risk.. Proper knowledge and skills are required in order for a trader not to lose so much.. Better understanding of what you are doing is the best way..
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 11:02:06 AM
Stop trading, become a hodler. And why? You will not loose your Bitcoins, you will reduce your risks, but still you will be able to earn a lot of money!
Bitcoin trading will be profitable if the market moves fast. but indeed most of the trades carried out are altcoin assets. it is not a problem to do the bitcoin trading, but I have to have capital that must be owned.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 20, 2019, 10:59:42 AM
Stop trading, become a hodler. And why? You will not loose your Bitcoins, you will reduce your risks, but still you will be able to earn a lot of money!
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
July 20, 2019, 10:26:45 AM
If said while I don't think so, because the price of coins, including bitcoin, always changes every time. so the current decline in bitcoin prices may only be a market correction, but I'm sure the price of bitcoin can rise again, I personally have absolutely no doubt about the potential that bitcoin has.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 20, 2019, 10:16:45 AM
bitcoin has always been a profit field if it can be used properly, crypto professional traders must have been very familiar with the nature of bitcoin which is very fast changing and very experienced in trading so that it can use bitcoin to be a profit, so you have to learn more if you want to compete and get profit on bitcoin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 20, 2019, 10:00:42 AM
You are talking about trading in a period of 18 months? It is not trading but investing or hodling.
It is obvious that price will go up in a long term period, it is because Bitcoin was created as a deflationary asset with a limited supply like gold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 20, 2019, 09:33:50 AM

as of now the btc price declined more, but this is only temporary in my own opinion. The way i see things in the future as of todays fundamental is, the price of bitcoin can increase up to 40k$ in just a short period of time,. Then after that, we can see the alts moving higher also. Then when market goes crazy about it, the big capitalists are going to sell and that will be the end of shitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 20, 2019, 09:21:05 AM
Bitcoin trading is a challenge but not a big challenge because now Bitcoin has become a global currency and traded world over. The volatility is very high and you also gain and loss high. So, whenever you are trading on Bitcoin exit with minimum profit or minimum loss. If, the price go severely adverse then wait for the time maybe 1 year or 2 year, you must get your price level and do profit. But, with trading on altcoins is the big challenges because these are not only high volatile but the price level won't come in short period if you loss.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 20, 2019, 09:14:10 AM
Yes This is only temporary. I am sure that the current price of bitcoin is declining. I feel that the peak of Bitcoin could happen next year. My reason is very simple, because I want to feel the price like in 2017. But I am not an expert in the field of coin price analysis.
for me this seems reasonable, because bitcoin has been increasing since the beginning of 2019, so it's only natural that he is currently experiencing a decline, because it's never in crypto whose name has a continuous increase every day. Sometimes he must go low and get ready for the new move.

Bitcoin has been always increasing over the long term but in the short and even medium term like 2 years it can show declines,,, this is what makes people afraid all the time. People have short memories and they forget ATH and high prices only happened for 5% of Bitcoin lifetime. The rest 95% is all in low price regions.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 20, 2019, 09:11:16 AM
The best alternative in dealing with bitcoin trading is to research and buy when the price drops ie buy low and sell high with this approach or method a newbie can conveniently make profit without any hitches however embarking on day trading trading via Technical and fundamental analysis without any prior experience can be catastrophic and might resulted to a massive loss which is obviously a big challenge because of quick movement of the price of bitcoin within an hour the price can pumps or dumps in a range of $1K which is a wide margin and volatility.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 20, 2019, 08:43:15 AM
very uncertain if we discuss the price of bitcoin, it always changes every second. and the situation worsened when there were no parties either from the government or big companies that supported bitcoin, which made bitcoin look like an illegal asset. whereas in my opinion, bitcoin has a very good prospect in the future, because it has value, and functions that can be used as a means of payment for money or credit cards. who said the price of bitcoin could increase many times in the next 2 years or 3 years, I agreed to that.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 20, 2019, 07:29:05 AM
There is nothing to worry about if it is now experiencing a decline in bitcoin. Because many predict the crypto currency market will continue to increase as one of Michael Novogratz said. And indeed, Bitcoin trading is indeed very profitable or even harmful at any time.

We should listen to that prediction, most of the people who invested in Bitcoin believes the price will recover, but for traders, it doesn't matter a lot to them as they can make money on price fluctuations.

Trading is indeed a challenge but we are here taking that challenge hoping we will be successful and we can make money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 20, 2019, 06:56:30 AM
Yes you are right. All we know that bitcoin is the most progressive coin so it is very risky like you said you can loss your capital in one blink of your eye. Bitcoin trading is a good business activity as long as you have enough knowledge on what you are going to do. And we already see that there are so many traders are already rich now because of bitcoin trading. Just make some research to learn knowledge before you invest.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
July 20, 2019, 06:15:45 AM

Yeah trading bitcoin is really big challenge but its just normal in doing trading if you want to earn huge profit you need to take a risk, volatility is in the nature of crypto, just go with the flow, Pump and dump is just temporary but we dont know how far it will pump/dump
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 20, 2019, 05:40:54 AM
In every aspects there are always risk. Especially when we tend to decide to try and enter bitcoin tradings, aside from  the challenge, we also learn that bitcoin trading carry big risks. It cannot be considered as easy and quick rich scheme but we can't deny the fact that we can fet higher profits from it. Even though the market is really unpredictable, we can still reduce the risk of losing in trading.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 19, 2019, 08:49:27 PM

If we study the chart for two months, it is not going down whenever there is a fall, I don't want to call it a fall it's a correction along the way and it will have as we go on, because some whales are exiting or some groups are doing manipulation but this is very much normal, there is no reason to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: