Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction - page 2. (Read 346 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
April 29, 2020, 10:46:17 PM
Thanks where can I see the current priority fee is there a live ticker

https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
April 29, 2020, 10:42:49 PM
This one is a true accelerator not a re-broadcaster: https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
ViaBTC will include 100 accelerated transactions in the next block they mine.

You have to be quick when the hour changes over because the free acceleration is limited to 100 transactions per hour.  I tried to accelerate it there for you but it was already full.

"Free Acceleration: No need to sign in, you can submit any TXID of delayed transactions that at least include a fee of 0.0001BTC/KB. By order of submission, ViaBTC supports acceleration of 100 FREE transactions per hour. Please resubmit your TXID at next new hour (e.g. 13:00 sharp) if it surpasses the hourly limit."

Edit: Sorry.  I didn't calculate your fee per KB before recommending ViaBTC's free accelerator and it is too low.
 Edit2:  it is too low by a very tiny amount:   9.765625 sat/B would have met their minimum requirement and you paid 9.759 sat/B
 so close.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 29, 2020, 10:28:41 PM
Thanks where can I see the current priority fee is there a live ticker
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
April 29, 2020, 10:19:23 PM
Yeah I next time I definitely am going to check the fees do you guys think if I let it go it'll eventually  be confirmed with that fee I mean its low but not as low as it could could be u know
It will eventually but it's very hard to predict the mempool.
For now, I can only tell that it's looking good and the number of unconfirmed transactions has been decreasing from 29,000 when you started this thread to 24,000.

The priority fee also fell down to 25 sat/B.
April 29, 2020, 10:05:54 PM
Yeah I next time I definitely am going to check the fees do you guys think if I let it go it'll eventually  be confirmed with that fee I mean its low but not as low as it could could be u know
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
April 29, 2020, 09:53:08 PM
-snip- I've put it into a free transaction accelerator and it said it was sent to 10 bitcoin nodes relisted or something  -snip-
That sounds like a bogus transaction accelerator that rebroadcasts transaction instead of "mining" it; the keyword is "sent to 10 nodes".
Nodes automatically do that and it's unnecessary whatever their reason is.

The problem is it's ineligible for the free legit one that I know that actually accelerates txs (viabtc) because it's 0.241 satoshi short from the minimum 10sat/B fee rate.

As of now, the priority fee is 40Sat/B.
Next time, if you saw that the recommended fee in the slider is quite high, set your transaction to at least 10sat/B so you can accelerate it through viabtc accelerator.

-edit-
Hey man thanks I used https://bitaccelerate.com/ and it said it had broadcasted -snip-
Look like I'm right, re-broadcasting your TX wont help unless it didn't propagate well which has never been the case for "stuck" transactions.
April 29, 2020, 09:46:38 PM
Network will be busy atm due to price movements? Where is the address you're depositing to? If its an exchange it'll likely continue to be accepted, if you're buying something you might want to send them a message and see if they can extend the window (if they can't it'll likely just come back to you anyway).

Can you share the txid and what accelerator you used? You may also want to enable rbf for the future in case this happens again (I think it's in preferences).

Hey man thanks I used https://bitaccelerate.com/ and it said it had broadcasted the nodes I would of used a higher fee but I didn't think of it really I was going to try to use the paid accelerator  sites but just for that transaction that wanted like 30$ I was thinking like 10$ to mine it but I don't know do you think the fee average would drop within a day or so and my fee won't be so low like overlooked so much is there any sites to get ahold of any real miners that'll do it for a few bucks the site i sent it to I believe it's a 7day hold on the address I'm just hoping it gets cleared like within another 24hours or is there anything else to do where can I get the txid from have u ever seen the site https://www.blockonomics.co/ I put my hash I'd and it says 80 mind eat 8 blocks or something the I scroll down and it says like 30,000 unconfirmed earlier today it was at like 49,000 could they mean the rush is dieing out slowly
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
April 29, 2020, 09:30:18 PM
what is the advice and when do you guys honestly think it's going to confirm is my fee very very low that its just being passed up? Maybe because the network is so busy right now please someone enlighten. Me
There has been a mini-Bull Run today... BTC price has shot up 15-20% to nearly USD$9K... consequently, there is a LOT of network activity... fee rates have increased... and there a LOT of unconfirmed transactions.

According to Blockchain.com, the fee for your transaction was:

0.00003279 BTC
(9.759 sat/B - 2.440 sat/WU - 336 bytes)

Not as low as it could have been... but not near the top either... So yes, it's being passed up because of the "relatively" low fee that was used.

If you check the graphs here: https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#0,24h You can see the massive spike around 12 hours ago... just shitty timing for you unfortunately. Your transaction got swamped by a bunch of transactions flooding the network. I've had it happen before... it'll calm down eventually, but because you didn't use RBF, there really isn't anything you can do from this point except wait Undecided

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
April 29, 2020, 09:18:59 PM
Network will be busy atm due to price movements? Where is the address you're depositing to? If its an exchange it'll likely continue to be accepted, if you're buying something you might want to send them a message and see if they can extend the window (if they can't it'll likely just come back to you anyway).

Can you share the txid and what accelerator you used? You may also want to enable rbf for the future in case this happens again (I think it's in preferences).
April 29, 2020, 09:14:08 PM
Hey everyone earlier this morning I tried to send around 345$ somewhere it's been about 12 hours and it still isn't confirmed at all I checked out a couple sites and they are saying my fee is very low that it's going to take awhile but I used electrum and just did the normal 5block fee option here is the I'd 988dcada5983cc002d7ea3b3c9f291078d6a5029e230fe942f291ec1b7ed5a32
 I sent it without replacement on electrum so I don't believe I can resend it with a higher fee rate also the address I sent to is a one time address so I don't want to take the risk I've put it into a free transaction accelerator and it said it was sent to 10 bitcoin nodes relisted or something  what is the advice and when do you guys honestly think it's going to confirm is my fee very very low that its just being passed up? Maybe because the network is so busy right now please someone enlighten. Me
Pages:
Jump to: