Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin uneven distribution as a global currrency - page 2. (Read 351 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I don't think so if these individuals we are talking about are only rivh because of their assets it won't last long as they don't have their own businesses to maintain their wealth and to influence other markets in return. The uneven distribution of Bitcoin is natural for it as it is decentralized and  on its early stage it was easy to buy one at an early stage these people who have bought Bitcoin at a cheaper price on a large quantity are lucky people and will know benefit from it with today's higher price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have recently read how bitcoin distribution is much more uneven the the current fiat wealth distribution in the the developed countries and the whole world. Few individuals hold very large amount of bitcoins, I am guessing mostly early adopters.

One of the early arguments for bitcoin was that it will allow for a fairer distribution of wealth.

If bitcoin ever becomes a global currency, a handful of individuals will be extremely rich,more than today's billionaires and policy makers. Those individuals will own half or more of the global assets. They will rule, influence the world and its people.

Says who. Fake news. The problem with your statistics is that it is simply a propaganda piece of Central Bankers. What is their money worth? Zero. They are just pieces of paper. If it is worthless then why are we using their money. Because you are a slave and the  school system turned you into their slave. They made you think that stock certificates are special. It is just a piece of paper. They made you think that insurance is special. It is just a piece of paper. That is how they turn you into stupid members of society. Gold bullion certificates? Just a piece of paper. Gold is just a shiny metal. Zero value in practical world. My precious will turn you into Gollum.

I think bitcoin adresses are public so its not that hard to calculate the disctribution, seeing the richest adrersses and the fact there is a limited suply.
And the opposite argument for this could be - bitcoin is a peace of code (which also the majority of fiat is, very few of the world fiat is actually on paper).

My question is of course - if bitcoin is adopted to the scale of fiat - how will major bitcoin owners, controlling the majority of the world's currency, be different from todays Central bankers?
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
I have recently read how bitcoin distribution is much more uneven the the current fiat wealth distribution in the the developed countries and the whole world. Few individuals hold very large amount of bitcoins, I am guessing mostly early adopters.

One of the early arguments for bitcoin was that it will allow for a fairer distribution of wealth.

If bitcoin ever becomes a global currency, a handful of individuals will be extremely rich,more than today's billionaires and policy makers. Those individuals will own half or more of the global assets. They will rule, influence the world and its people.

Says who. Fake news. The problem with your statistics is that it is simply a propaganda piece of Central Bankers. What is their money worth? Zero. They are just pieces of paper. If it is worthless then why are we using their money. Because you are a slave and the  school system turned you into their slave. They made you think that stock certificates are special. It is just a piece of paper. They made you think that insurance is special. It is just a piece of paper. That is how they turn you into stupid members of society. Gold bullion certificates? Just a piece of paper. Gold is just a shiny metal. Zero value in practical world. My precious will turn you into Gollum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
I guess early adopters have the upper hand, because yeah they are early adopters
They believe in bitcoin before others do, so it's pretty much acceptable I think
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: