Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Up and all Grow up ? - page 15. (Read 19450 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 06, 2019, 04:32:07 AM
When the uptrend starts, investors will begin to look for undervalued coins, among which, in the first place, they will consist of little tradeable tokens. By the way, such tokens can bring fabulous profits, as they can fly up to hundreds and thousands of percent in hours.

You don't need to look for the uptrend, every day, pump-and-dump groups are doing that, looking for undervalued coins that is listed on a shady exchanges and then they will corner the market and claims they have 50% of all the total coins. Then they will invite others to pump it, but since they have entered much earlier when the price is too low, then can dump it easily and take the profits. That's why it's better to invest on bitcoin alone and continue to accumulate and wait for the bull run.
altcoin does have a much higher level of risk than bitcoin, but actually when we always focus on looking at the situation and the market we can avoid the bad rights that occur. look at the movements of coins that we have at any time. it will help us to avoid any bad risks that can occur such as the dumping of coin prices.
You are only mentioning the cons of altcoins, even that will have much level rich compared to the bitcoin but that can generate more profit than bitcoin. everything should be fair.
If you won't take the risk and stable coins is exist for you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 04:09:04 AM
Just like in the traditional market where we have USD pairs and when USD goes down every USD pairs plays along.  Almost all cryptocurrency has btc pair as it's main trading pair so when btc appreciates, all its pair follow and when it depreciates, same thing happens to every pair. So any Coin or token with another pair will suffer this fate
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
March 06, 2019, 04:04:23 AM
Almost all members in this forum talk about bull run, coins that are good for investment and so on.
now I have a number of coin assets that I got from several bounty projects last year. the amount is not small when compared to other bounty participants, but the coin coins among them no longer have a volume on the exchanger.
maybe even the coin will be a worthless coin.
my question is. if there is a bull run when Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Stellar and all other coins are greatly increased, will some of my coins be worth again?
Will a bull run affect the price of my token?
I think so, if Ethereum returns again to the price of more than $ 1500, surely the token is made with the Ethereum feature like the ERC20 which currently has almost no volume, I'm sure to be back in the fight as before.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 03:53:34 AM
Right now, it is.But there is no guaranty that it will keep on continue to increase. Also along with altcoins can also be seen that many of those altcoins starting to increase it's value when bitcoin increasing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
March 06, 2019, 03:43:19 AM
Almost all members in this forum talk about bull run, coins that are good for investment and so on.
now I have a number of coin assets that I got from several bounty projects last year. the amount is not small when compared to other bounty participants, but the coin coins among them no longer have a volume on the exchanger.
my question is. if there is a bull run when Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Stellar and all other coins are greatly increased, will some of my coins be worth again?

Yes you are right almost everyone in the forum talks about and wants the bull run
And to be more honest; even the biggest whales wants the bull run

But the bull run does not mean that certain tokens will experience increase in value
Even if we have the bull run; some projects will still die away
Activity: 588
March 06, 2019, 03:40:39 AM
Bitcoin seems to have an unexpected maturity, a slow rise but benefits those who use it well.
Learning from bitcoin then we can see the situation well and will take good chances too.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 06, 2019, 02:51:50 AM
What we see in the bitcoin market greatly affects market movements or other coins, and if bitcoin rises, other coins or Altcoin will adjust and vice versa.
if there are differences in some coins that go up but will not be long and will adjust again, no one can guess the market movements and other coins, because all will be tied to bitcoin and bitcoin is king for other coins and the first digital coin in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 06, 2019, 02:44:35 AM
When the uptrend starts, investors will begin to look for undervalued coins, among which, in the first place, they will consist of little tradeable tokens. By the way, such tokens can bring fabulous profits, as they can fly up to hundreds and thousands of percent in hours.

You don't need to look for the uptrend, every day, pump-and-dump groups are doing that, looking for undervalued coins that is listed on a shady exchanges and then they will corner the market and claims they have 50% of all the total coins. Then they will invite others to pump it, but since they have entered much earlier when the price is too low, then can dump it easily and take the profits. That's why it's better to invest on bitcoin alone and continue to accumulate and wait for the bull run.
altcoin does have a much higher level of risk than bitcoin, but actually when we always focus on looking at the situation and the market we can avoid the bad rights that occur. look at the movements of coins that we have at any time. it will help us to avoid any bad risks that can occur such as the dumping of coin prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 06, 2019, 02:40:58 AM
I think that will have to depend on the capacity of the coin and the project that owns it. If the project team still working on the project, the value will grow I believe but not as much as you think or want if there is no product to make token grow
Activity: 817
March 06, 2019, 02:32:36 AM
The scheme that usually happen is when the price or value of bitocoin increase. The most possible outcome would be the altcoins will be following the condition and they will also has their value increase.
of course, the altcoin will follow the State of the market. When the market goes up, there will be the possibility of altcoin will follow suit. but it all depends on the market potential of altcoin itself, if it has a high order buy it could make cost-increasing.
Activity: 658
March 06, 2019, 02:27:35 AM
The scheme that usually happen is when the price or value of bitocoin increase. The most possible outcome would be the altcoins will be following the condition and they will also has their value increase.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 06, 2019, 02:11:15 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 02:03:21 AM
Certainly will affect that's a minus cryptocurrencies. Because everything is held on bitcoin.  Everyone believes in bitcoin and invest a lot of money in it. What for??? Why are you doing this? And then there are these questions. Of course, your coin will not rise in price because bitcoin is profitable to trade at today's price. And as soon as the whales decide it's time to start raising the price everything will grow exponentially.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 06, 2019, 02:02:51 AM
now bitcoin affects all altcoins, after several months of sleep. bitcoin shows movement then others will follow and this is what is waiting for when bitcoin will show a sharp movement
Activity: 686
March 06, 2019, 01:51:32 AM
Bitcoin is indeed the parent of all coins, no wonder if bitcoin rises will be followed by other coins even though not all, of course this is a good start starting with price increases, hopefully in the future there will be more increases
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 06, 2019, 01:40:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 05, 2019, 07:40:27 PM
~snip~
my question is.
if there is a bull run when Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Stellar and all other coins are greatly increased, will some of my coins be worth again?
What are your coins or tokens exactly? Have they listed on exchanges? If you hold good coins/tokens, their values potentially improve when those top coins are increasing significantly on upcoming bullrun. However, no one can guarantee it, it depends on the tokens/coins. If you hold shitcoins/tokens with a low transaction, I am worried there are no effects on them.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
March 05, 2019, 07:40:05 PM
Actually Bitcoin can affect the price of Coin or Token, but not all of them have followed the price of Bitcoin when pumping, I see that only Ethereum always follows the price of Bitcoin wherever Bitcoin goes.

All cryptocurrencies follow the price of Bitcoin, but Ethereum recently shows that it also has its own character and sometimes finds its own way for a while. It is possible that this situations appear due to hardfork.
Activity: 798
March 05, 2019, 07:38:20 PM
Undoubtedly, when bitcoin starts to grow, it will pull the entire market. Of course, not all coins will be able to follow the upward trend, but many of them will obviously grow, I believe.
Activity: 434
March 05, 2019, 07:35:41 PM

It is glad that the price of Bitcoin is going to grow and have the sign of the bull run, the market cap will increase. But I think the bull run happen, only potential coins like BTC, ETH, EOS rising, the Token from the bounty is not sure to grow because it depends on the head of ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: