Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Up and all Grow up ? - page 9. (Read 19450 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 11, 2019, 11:15:26 PM
Bitcoin affects everything, so if bitcoin increases others will too (at least in usd price), now regarding token price, yes. Suppose, you have token built on Ethereum then you will profit from increased price. Hope i made sense.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
March 11, 2019, 11:07:35 PM
I take a benchmark when bitcoin reaches the highest price, almost all altcoins also increase, so that the increase in the price of bitcoin really affects the increase in the price of other coins unless a coin that has no price development or a dead coin may not affect it.
Activity: 532
March 11, 2019, 10:58:50 PM
Bitcoin have down price more than one year, when bitcoin back on higher price and could raised below $10,000 and could raised on higher price last two years, always keep waiting and hold our asset for bitcoin could raised to higher price again,
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 11, 2019, 10:40:42 PM
Of course, if bitcoin rises will be followed by other coins, as the parent of all bitcoin coins will affect all coins, now all coins go up slowly, hopefully in the future it will increase again so that the market will slowly recover
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 11, 2019, 10:36:45 PM
If the bitcoin value increase again most of the altcoins and token will rise but not probably all because I believe the bitcoin will help to the altcoins who are potential only and if the coin is not potential you will not see those coin rise the value.

We saw the market last 2017 and the value of the bitcoin is very high and most of the coins on that year is very high too they can cause for the altcoins to rise also.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 11, 2019, 10:26:53 PM
Almost all members in this forum talk about bull run, coins that are good for investment and so on.
now I have a number of coin assets that I got from several bounty projects last year. the amount is not small when compared to other bounty participants, but the coin coins among them no longer have a volume on the exchanger.
maybe even the coin will be a worthless coin.
my question is. if there is a bull run when Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Stellar and all other coins are greatly increased, will some of my coins be worth again?
Will a bull run affect the price of my token?

Its depend on your coins if the project are still running in good condition and developer continue to manage the project I'm prety sure it will go on the flow and have a chance to increased the question now is when that time happen?
No one know the exact time of bull run comeback again must better to hold your coins until the time of bull back because it will affect the whole market.
Activity: 588
March 11, 2019, 10:00:01 PM
Bitcoin goes up I think your coins will also increase. What often happens in the Crypto market is that Bitcoin rises and slowly the prices of all Altcoins also rise. And in my opinion, this will continue like this, so that trade is also profitable. But you also have to have a good strategy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 11, 2019, 09:45:20 PM
There is a chance that some of your coins will also go up when the bull run comes. But that does not guarantee you thay all of your coins will also pump the price. As you can see, your coins were came from bounty rewards. Some may still had the value while others really are shitcoins. Again, it all depends.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 11, 2019, 08:09:43 PM
even though it is not a definite theory, but all that is certain and shows that if bitcoin rises then other coins will go up too. and when bitcoin falls, other coins fall too.
Activity: 574
March 11, 2019, 08:06:57 PM
I think is no if your coin is a zombie token or die token with no volume.
When Bitcoin grow up yes that will make almost all coin is affected to grow up, but not coin if than scam coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
March 11, 2019, 08:02:16 PM
Depending on what coin you hold, if the coin is a good coin, who has a clear project and has listings on several large exchangers, I think that will have an impact on the price of coins that you hold, and if not then vice versa.
Activity: 798
March 11, 2019, 07:57:17 PM
When the mood in the market is positive, almost all coins grow. Especially such promising. It is not known how much they will be able to grow and whether they will be able to beat the previous record in value. But their growth will be is for sure.

the market does need a positive trend to be able to change the situation so that it can grow and improve soon, but maybe this bearish period will continue even longer this year, there will only be a significant increase occasionally and a correction again. but we must continue to believe in time and growth because they are very promising for the future in terms of technology.

After big fall on 2018, i dont think market continue to bearish. 2019 will be a good year to start a bull run. Good news will come to market and i think the price will increasing. If bitcoin price rising, it affecting to others coin and token price because bitcoin is base currency in every exchanger
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
March 11, 2019, 07:44:28 PM
When the mood in the market is positive, almost all coins grow. Especially such promising. It is not known how much they will be able to grow and whether they will be able to beat the previous record in value. But their growth will be is for sure.

the market does need a positive trend to be able to change the situation so that it can grow and improve soon, but maybe this bearish period will continue even longer this year, there will only be a significant increase occasionally and a correction again. but we must continue to believe in time and growth because they are very promising for the future in terms of technology.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 11, 2019, 07:33:58 PM
A bull run will affect the price of the alts as well.
We all  remember when during the bull run in 2017 some shitcoins increased by x 100.
The reason for that was that during the hype many newcomers entered the market without any market research and were investing in everything, pumping the price up.
Many coins will not survive this bear market and the investors become more educated so not each coin will pump with the  next bull run only those with active development and real use case.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 11, 2019, 06:23:33 PM
Almost all members in this forum talk about bull run, coins that are good for investment and so on.
now I have a number of coin assets that I got from several bounty projects last year. the amount is not small when compared to other bounty participants, but the coin coins among them no longer have a volume on the exchanger.
maybe even the coin will be a worthless coin.
my question is. if there is a bull run when Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Stellar and all other coins are greatly increased, will some of my coins be worth again?
Will a bull run affect the price of my token?
I think it interests a lot of bounty hunters. I would like to believe that all the coins earned will rise in value, but that only time will tell.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 06:07:33 PM
We just consider ups and downs is always a part of Bitcoin's journey and we just accept it. Bitcoin plays a big role in crypto space since it was the most promising coin in the market taking a huge responsibility of bringing up the market into good. Considering the fact that altcoins were still depending on Bitcoin's development which once it moves up, the entire market also move high.
yes, bitcoin is one of the top coins in the market while the increase in bitcoin prices can affect the increase in other altcoins, therefore it is very necessary to increase the price of bitcoins so that other altcoins can follow the flow of rising bitcoin prices.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
March 11, 2019, 06:00:13 PM
We just consider ups and downs is always a part of Bitcoin's journey and we just accept it. Bitcoin plays a big role in crypto space since it was the most promising coin in the market taking a huge responsibility of bringing up the market into good. Considering the fact that altcoins were still depending on Bitcoin's development which once it moves up, the entire market also move high.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
March 11, 2019, 05:43:16 PM
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
March 11, 2019, 05:10:42 PM
Bitcoin has been the top currency in the world. Now Bitcoin has seen as an asset. I believe that Bitcoin will make Mount Bitcoin a strong competitor for investing in consumer and investor levels. It is certainly true that all crypto coin or token prices will increase if bitcoin increases.

Yes, Bitcoin can be said to be the parent of all coins. When bitcoin increases, the other coins indirectly follow the movements of Bitcoin. However, the growth potential of each token will differ depending on the quality of the project. So, only a useful project will make the token high value, while the useless one will go to zero.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 11, 2019, 04:56:47 PM
Bitcoin has been the top currency in the world. Now Bitcoin has seen as an asset. I believe that Bitcoin will make Mount Bitcoin a strong competitor for investing in consumer and investor levels. It is certainly true that all crypto coin or token prices will increase if bitcoin increases.
Pages:
Jump to: