Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Up and all Grow up ? - page 6. (Read 19450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 16, 2019, 08:12:24 PM
Depends to the token that you have if that potential for sure once the value of the bitcoin rise your token increase. Today increase bitcoin value at $4000 so if you noticed the potential coin or token increase also if you noticed it today so better to make search about token you have to know the status of that.

If what you hold increases in price you always feel good. But if you are confident that you support the right thing then it doesn't hurt even if it stays down for a while.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 16, 2019, 07:04:00 PM
Depends to the token that you have if that potential for sure once the value of the bitcoin rise your token increase. Today increase bitcoin value at $4000 so if you noticed the potential coin or token increase also if you noticed it today so better to make search about token you have to know the status of that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 06:38:43 PM
Of course if the price of bitcoin increases, it will always be followed by the growth of other coins, because bitcoin until now is still greatly increasing in the price movements of other coins in the lower bitcoin and for the added market that is changing to good. But on the other hand, if there is a pump on the altcoin there will not be the slightest effect on bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 16, 2019, 05:30:10 PM
If the price of Bitcoin rises in price, all Altcoins will also rise. For old coins that have no sale value, not necessarily if Bitcoin rises the price will increase. All depends on each coin if the developer continues to be active and works hard to develop coins, of course, he will have a sale value.
maybe nowadays the guideline that is often used as a comparison is bitcoin because the price and value of bitcoin are still large compared to acceptable currencies and as guidelines for other coins
right it's not wrong for us to say bitcoin as the parent of all altcoins , the fact we see now that bitcoin is up all the altcoins are up and the market is green
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 05:25:59 PM
There has been a slight increase of Bitcoin today that changed all of the prices of altcoins in the market. I wonder what is this slight change because I haven't figure out yet on what and where did it come from. I don't think this is another bull trap but I don't want to remove that idea since everything could be possible. Bitcoin will grow at the right time, we will just have to be patience.
from the very beginning of my activity in the cryptocurrency market, I was convinced that it was the Bitcoin price that influenced the pricing of each cryptocurrency. Today, I see some difficulties for Bitcoin and for some projects, but nevertheless I see very promising projects, which even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market shows good results. But nevertheless, do not get out of this stupor. It is me who creates a bad trend in the cryptocurrency market. Why is it impossible for certain companies to develop independently without any influence?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 16, 2019, 01:37:21 PM
There has been a slight increase of Bitcoin today that changed all of the prices of altcoins in the market. I wonder what is this slight change because I haven't figure out yet on what and where did it come from. I don't think this is another bull trap but I don't want to remove that idea since everything could be possible. Bitcoin will grow at the right time, we will just have to be patience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 16, 2019, 01:06:15 PM
If the price of Bitcoin rises in price, all Altcoins will also rise. For old coins that have no sale value, not necessarily if Bitcoin rises the price will increase. All depends on each coin if the developer continues to be active and works hard to develop coins, of course, he will have a sale value.
maybe nowadays the guideline that is often used as a comparison is bitcoin because the price and value of bitcoin are still large compared to acceptable currencies and as guidelines for other coins
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
March 16, 2019, 12:22:20 PM
Everyone just guessed without analyzing a good analysis technique. there are several factors that cause prices to rise or vice versa. fundamental and technical analysis is needed to predict market movements.
so stop being a sorcerer, and bullshit. Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
March 16, 2019, 08:28:41 AM
Hello. Today, the market shows a price movement up I am happy. I continue to monitor the market. Good luck to all.
Activity: 721
March 16, 2019, 06:04:12 AM
We've been having bad days for so long. The bull race doesn't start. However, there are some small business cards. I think we are near the end of the month of the month.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 16, 2019, 05:37:18 AM
Short answer is yes. When BTC and top alts start to move up in price, they drag lower cap alts up with them. But whta is most important is the merits and value of the low cap project itself, not a temporary price move. If it moves up just because the whole market is doing so, then it can move down as well. What we really need is a strong project that will move up and be more resistant to market drops. Of course these are harder to find.
Activity: 588
March 16, 2019, 05:14:35 AM
oh yeah....that's how the market psychology in crypto works. Of only a bull run happens, everything moves along. that's how it works. The dominance of the large cap coins are still high and hence they'll continue to move the mart as they wish until the ALTs develop and appreciable market share.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 16, 2019, 05:05:36 AM
A change in the price of Bitcoin affects the entire market and the prices of altcoins, so during the growth of Bitcoin, one should expect an increase in the prices of most coins. But there are projects whose coins fall even when Bitcoin goes up, so you need to see exactly which coins you keep and whether the project that owns the coins is promising or not.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2019, 11:34:12 PM
If the developer of your tokens does not exit scam and your token has a good volume to pump I'm absolutely sure that it will increase,  my advice to you I'd be that you should never and never sell for penny amount because you might regret it if it's a good coin that worth holding
In this situation you need to hold longer.
The increase of the value of your coins also depends on the entire market situation, even if your devs have a good development
but in the bad timing, still you will not feel an increase of value.

With good coins or legit one, you can trust them for long term, just hold and be patient.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 15, 2019, 03:32:44 PM
If the developer of your tokens does not exit scam and your token has a good volume to pump I'm absolutely sure that it will increase,  my advice to you I'd be that you should never and never sell for penny amount because you might regret it if it's a good coin that worth holding
Activity: 579
March 15, 2019, 02:53:51 PM
This year bitcoin never could raised to higher price and impossible could see bitcoin below $5000 and $10000, we miss moment when bitcoin is on higher price last two years and could raised higher to $15000.
it is the hope of investors who have long invested in crypto currencies because faith and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies, maybe all of them can occur crypto currencies will become crypto currencies that will become large and grow
one way or another, we have to admit that it is the Bitcoin price that affects the pricing of all cryptocurrencies. I think that today's indicators could not be more useful for such a proof. Today, Bitcoin showed a slight increase and the entire cryptocurrency market came to life.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 15, 2019, 04:41:02 AM
This year bitcoin never could raised to higher price and impossible could see bitcoin below $5000 and $10000, we miss moment when bitcoin is on higher price last two years and could raised higher to $15000.
it is the hope of investors who have long invested in crypto currencies because faith and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies, maybe all of them can occur crypto currencies will become crypto currencies that will become large and grow
Activity: 462
March 15, 2019, 01:58:27 AM
You have no better choice only to hodl, I have my MEW lots of coins with no value, just hodl them IMHO
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 15, 2019, 01:50:50 AM
So many dumps in last 2 years and no sign of turning back so many people said BTC has finally come back to where it was before and start rising again, so i guess BTC will soon become more than 5000$ in this year and having more potential to grow up more than before.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 14, 2019, 11:39:23 PM
I like the situation when Bitcoin goes up. At this moment, the cryptocurrency market begins to come to life and it brings me a good profit.

Oh, yes, me, too. as I am a Bitcoin holder, it is evident that my cherished dream is the bull run of BTC. Hope, I will be enough patient to wait when this moment comes. I guess it will happen in 3-4 months.
You may have to wait for 3-5 years before Bitcoin's price increase cycle can happen. Everything is unpredictable at this time because the demand for investment in this market is still very low and not really attractive to current investors.
Pages:
Jump to: