Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Up and Down Movement - page 4. (Read 823 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 07:45:25 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, where many buyer and seller see them self as a competition on the trading platform to enable each of the trader to make a good profit at the end of the day, that is most reason why bitcoin keep fluctuating up and down movement. Therefore every good crypto trader has an target per day.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
Bitcoin movements up and down because the movement of bitcoin is also influenced by stock market movements as well. Therefore we can also make a bump up and down bitcoin at a certain stock price.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
Definitely. I personally have such practices in observing cyptos market range. But still honestly, we can't assure our predictions over those trends for the next phase of certain cryptocurrency. As what we're all saying, "no one knows".
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
Thanks for the link and ideas. It is nice to learn what the meanings of the bars and the the next to happen according to the graphs. Everyone can follow the possible next price neither to pump nor dump movement.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless

Its good to learn technical trading skill. But for me, I am better buying bitcoin and hold it for long time at least 1 years. I dont have good trading skill and thats why i am prefer holding for long term

Your idea of investing is great, But its a little bit o risky.  Like you know your goal, but you can't see when it comes.

Going technical won't actually guarantee you anything. Yeah at times there will be technical analyses that will hit close to it's target but in the end, there's still no certainty about the market movement. For me, better to keep yourself aware and updated about what's going on in the crypto world. Buy the rumor, sell the news. Works better for me
Activity: 101
June 16, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.

Goodluck! Godbless

I think the movement up and down normally normal things happen in this system. It's important that we have the right knowledge about it, then we can be more aware and ready in every movement that will happen.
I believe it will be stable in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
Your bitcoin movements can see the bitcoin market that sometimes goes up but also sometimes down there the best way and everyone will use bitcoin market.
Activity: 66
June 16, 2018, 07:08:50 AM
It is important to know how the market works, the trading strategies, the tools, and the basics to start trading or else it might become difficult in the trading days.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

It is really good and better start to always know the trend of market progress before one can invest. However, the up and down movement trend of bitcoin should be carefully studied to know it works. It really nice watching the pattern of candlestick, bar chart and line chart formation. The site www.tradingview.com is really helpful.   
Activity: 26
June 16, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Goodluck! Godbless

Its good to learn technical trading skill. But for me, I am better buying bitcoin and hold it for long time at least 1 years. I dont have good trading skill and thats why i am prefer holding for long term

Your idea of investing is great, But its a little bit o risky.  Like you know your goal, but you can't see when it comes.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:11:58 AM
Bitcoin is always volatile in the market so its price can move up or down .According to the market demand bitcoin price can move  up.When ever the market  demand is less its price can go down.Bitcoins popularity is increasing considerably and its market usage also  increasing proportionately.Due to bitcoins special features the global community has attracted bitcoin for their daily usage.It is a new form of economy which  is contrary to the current form of economy in which we follows at present.Bitcoins special features are ensuring the the security and its clarity so people are attracted to it.

Activity: 120
June 16, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
It is just very normal the up and down movement of the Bitcoin because its price is changing depends upon how the market is.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 01:35:28 AM
yes this funny subject because the bitcoin up and down movement meaning of that for me is the price of bitcoin is up and down movement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 16, 2018, 12:44:19 AM

Goodluck! Godbless

Activity: 8
June 15, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
any factor that affects the Bitcoin price is not only useful for the analysis of the traders, but also the Bitcoin users who make this digital currency as a medium of exchange.

Drastic changes in Bitcoin prices in a short time can make you feel trapped, especially after buying Bitcoin but the price suddenly dropped so that the value is not enough to be used to pay for the goods you want. If you panic, you may soon buy Bitcoin again to get an equivalent value. And if you know the determinants of Bitcoin prices, you can predict when the price of Bitcoin can rise again, so the value will be sufficient to buy the desired goods.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
June 15, 2018, 11:23:46 PM
Tips are good and useful already
Anyone who wants to deal with this trade must know its tools
And learning must be enough to keep your money
Because the money does not come easily to lose it easily
I hope everyone learns the fundamentals of financial analysis
Read charts and known models
good luck to all
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
Bitcoin had experienced a huge fluctuation in the current crypto market and in my assumption, this fluctuations are merely just temporary for it will recover soon. The best approach for most of the people holding their btc's is to hodl while market is down and buy more btc during dips since there will be time for it to make a recovery soon. This strategy seems to be very effective as veterans of the crypto market were doing such moves and later gain good and generous profit later when market had fully recovered.

I think It's as simple as that big amount of time till sometime when it is not and that's when all their previous gains will be removed.
You make it sound very simple, anyone with half a brain can learn about resistance levels, movements and patterns but that will not make them a successful trader.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
June 15, 2018, 11:06:33 PM
People should know this, because this is the basic technique for starting Trading. As we know the basic techniques like this, the future will be easier
Activity: 109
June 15, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

Goodluck! Godbless

Yes it's true, I think thats normal for bitcoin up and down movement in terms of the price value and people already know that..But we are hoping in the next month that the value were in high form.
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

Goodluck! Godbless
[/quote]
Ups and downs movements is usually normal things to happen in this system. It is very important that we have a exact and if possible a full knowledge about it therefore we can be much aware and prepared in any movements that will be happen. In your giving information I believe that there are a lot of people that much be interested to this and can gathered knowledge to it.
[/quote]

Thanks for additional information to me and  everyone who read this post. i hope that they study at least the basic of it.
Pages:
Jump to: