Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Up and Down Movement - page 8. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
I also often get predictions about rising and falling bitcoin prices. but I do not understand how people predict it
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
supply and demand of any kind of electronic money will affect its price. An electronic currency has a lot of supply, but less demand, its price can not be increased. While an electronic currency has a limited supply, it is expected to see significant price increases. To a certain extent, this particular factor is the driving force for Bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 14, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
The price of bitcoin moving up and down is quite phenomenal, people knew it better. But now people were into an expectation and it hasn't got fulfilled over months. Upon this they have been speculating about various predictions from different personalities who have closer relation with the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:55:39 AM
Information is very helpful for those who want to learn the world of trading and want to add their income from the exchange or buying and selling coin, hopefully your article much in the interest of readers who want to add their knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
June 14, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
There a lot of people who invest in bitcoin without knowing about its featues properly and later on they face a lot of difficulties. So, study before you invest.

Yes i totally agree with you jack.android, a lot of people hear about Bitcoin and then invest without knowing how it works Uptrend or Downtrend. After they loss money they say its a scam. But the truth  is they know nothing about it.
Activity: 58
June 14, 2018, 02:25:35 AM
There a lot of people who invest in bitcoin without knowing about its featues properly and later on they face a lot of difficulties. So, study before you invest.
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 14, 2018, 01:57:57 AM
Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless

Well, this a good post, but for  those who understand only how the candle stick working. But great info for the currency exchange. What do you think guys?
June 14, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
Great to know that someone interested about my topic, thanks rhubygold23 about your feedback. well how i can contact you? maybe try to read first about chart pattern of the market you can download from pdfdrive.net and search for candlestick pattern first then apply it to www.tradingview.com.
Activity: 21
June 14, 2018, 01:28:54 AM
Its so great but how can i do that . Can you gave a tuitorial for that stock charts. Give some idea how to know its the bitcoin will going up or going down. Because i want to invest here if i know what shall i do this.
June 13, 2018, 11:50:22 PM
Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless
Pages:
Jump to: