Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin User Poll #2 - Location - Where y'all from? - page 2. (Read 1418 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am from Serbia and I have couple friends here who also use bitcoin. In such little and weak economy country as Serbia bitcoin is a really good chance to make some extra money to our ordinary salaries, which look just like a joke for remain Europe.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
nice project. hopefully this project will bring benefit to me too.

well I see the highest voting for now is North America and Europe. that is nice to know that. but I think you need to be more specific in the poll.
I myself from Indonesia
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Good luck to your poll. I hope you can add Philippines instead of just putting Southeast Asia. There are many Filipinos that are doing signature campaigns and so I think our country the Philippines should be included in your list. Gathering statistical data in this forum is a good way to get a baseline data so you can make a good projection in the most number of bitcoin users in a certain country.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Russia has been added as a unique option. Please add your vote and share the Bitcoin User Polls with others on the forum.

-Tell your friends on the forum, encouraging them to complete all the polls
-Make posts suggesting to others to complete the polls

We have four total, make sure you make a vote in each!

Thanks.

I am Russian and Russia is like part in Europe and part in Asia, si I think it should be special position for voting for my country.
I have moved to live abroad like 2 months ago. And now I'm in Serbia and while I didn't find a work bitcoin to me is only way to make at least some money.

Thank you for adding Russia in the list. But as I see no one voted yet for this country. But I am sure that there are many Russian bitcoin users on this site, because in Russia bitcoin is popular, mostly as money not as the technology, here it's a really good help in financial sense.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Russia has been added as a unique option. Please add your vote and share the Bitcoin User Polls with others on the forum.

-Tell your friends on the forum, encouraging them to complete all the polls
-Make posts suggesting to others to complete the polls

We have four total, make sure you make a vote in each!

Thanks.

I am Russian and Russia is like part in Europe and part in Asia, si I think it should be special position for voting for my country.
I have moved to live abroad like 2 months ago. And now I'm in Serbia and while I didn't find a work bitcoin to me is only way to make at least some money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
seems like a nice project. you have my south american vote Cheesy
You can see local board on this forum, there are have pretty much local board which you can add on the poll.
I'm from Indonesia.

Terrific, if you're from Indonesia you should select "Asia - SouthEast (South of China)".

To include every country for which there is a local board would be far too detailed for us. Our firs priority is getting a higher turn out of people to respond to the poll! Tell your friends, thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
You can see local board on this forum, there are have pretty much local board which you can add on the poll.
I'm from Indonesia.
So i am from that forgoten land Europe,still there is some beings here

Haha, thanks for the note. Sorry for my omission. Europe has been added!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
So i am from that forgoten land Europe,still there is some beings here
Wail I voted in ya poll.  Hopefully people here is gon' tell the truth, but I don't thank there enuff honesty ta go 'round on this here forum.  Truth is like a movin' target half tha time.  But good luck witcha poll.

That's a fair point, but I also figure there's not much incentive for people to lie either. Everything is anonymous and we all gain from getting an accurate picture of user demographics.

Nice twang, p'atner.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Wail I voted in ya poll.  Hopefully people here is gon' tell the truth, but I don't thank there enuff honesty ta go 'round on this here forum.  Truth is like a movin' target half tha time.  But good luck witcha poll.
Bitcoin User Poll Project

I'm developing a series of polls to identify some demographics about the bitcoin community, using the forum participants as a sample group for the larger bitcoin community. Please help me by completing the polls as they are posted. Feel free to share comments or debate the results as well.

The polls will cover the following topics - age, location, monthly income, bitcoin balance, etc.

These polls taken together can provide us a good picture of what the community looks like. I'll be happy to post all aggregated results here so everyone can benefit from the data.

Please spread the word to other users so we can great a response as possible!

Thanks!

---------------

Feel free to list the country where you live below!
Pages:
Jump to: