Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vanity Plate, Custom License Plates, Personalized Vehicle Car Tag - page 2. (Read 36281 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I personally would keep a low profile and not announce that I probably have a lot of Bitcoins because I created a Bitcoin vanity plate. You can easily become a target of a criminal, who can follow you, rob you, or force you to give up your coins. And if that happens the cops are not going to be able to get them back for you.
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
Bitcoin Tesla spotted in Stockholm

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

USA

BITCOIN

Ohio - LiteBit

I'm no longer owner of the Ohio BITCOIN plates. We turned them in back in 2013 or 2014 because my wife was afraid of being profiled Sad 
Little 1" BTC stickers still give us street cred with the eagle-eyed Ohioans.
donator
I saw this Gox :trollface: mobile yesterday in Mayfair, London when out for a stroll

http://imgur.com/gU5Lmls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D20_System

plus the beloved 20 day moving average as well
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
Personally I like to keep a low profile, so I would never advertised any association with Bitcoins, as I could become a target of a criminal. I've come across the phrase, "Criminals are pretty smart," reading about Tor, dark web, and even banks following criminals with the blockchain. But in reality most criminals are idiots, and will try to rob you in very simplistic ways, without even giving the once of thought that they might get caught.
donator
donator
The idea is to spread the knowledge of bitcoins, right?

Yes &/or just for fun/vanity what ever

Vitalik's  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
The idea is to spread the knowledge of bitcoins, right?
donator

Mark Hale - California - http://bitcoin-jet.com

L-39 fighter pilot training aircraft. It was made during the cold war in Czechoslovakia. There are probably a hundred or even many more flying around the world. Most are privately owned. They have sold for between $150,000 and $1 million+ in the last few years, depending upon the condition of the engines and electronic equipment inside and other details. Probably $350-500,000 (~1000 Bitcoin).

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2gzzae/crosspost_from_pics_not_sure_why_it_isnt_here

N-number : N139ES
Aircraft Serial Number : 031624
Aircraft Manufacturer : AERO VODOCHODY
Model : L39C
Engine Manufacturer : IVCHENKO
Model : AI-25TL
Aircraft Year : 1980
Owner Name : HALE MARK
Owner Address : XXXXXXXXX
SAN JOSE, CA, 951123271
Type of Owner : Individual
Registration Date : 14-Sep-2012
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Experimental
Approved Operations : Exhibition

donator
Super cool plates!

There is also one in Washington.

Ah, great! Adding Washington to the OP.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
Looks like all early adopters bought supercar & vanity license plate. I'm jealous, again. Smiley

Yeah, guess I'm the "practical" one, my VT one is on a simple Subaru with 164k miles on it, lol Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Would get one, if i was rich.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
Looks like all early adopters bought supercar & vanity license plate. I'm jealous, again. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
Wow, those are a lot of vanity plates! Great to see them compiled in a single thread! I love the New Hampshire plate, it always reminds me of that Breaking Bad episode that plays there. (Not spoiling anything here)
donator

So far only found a thumbnail of this one (yashambora on reddit), is it a genuine CA plate? Looks like it, but not added to OP as yet.
donator
Ah, nice! Do you or anyone know if it's a Toronto &/or Ontario plate btw?

It Ontario plate. [Province] . There's no Toronto since it's a city.

Thanks, added to OP.
Pages:
Jump to: