Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vanity Plate, Custom License Plates, Personalized Vehicle Car Tag - page 3. (Read 36281 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Cool looking plates, babes and cars!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Ah, nice! Do you or anyone know if it's a Toronto &/or Ontario plate btw?

It Ontario plate. [Province] . There's no Toronto since it's a city.
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
Ah, nice! Do you or anyone know if it's a Toronto &/or Ontario plate btw?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just caught this guy on the 403 outside of Toronto Ontario

https://i.imgur.com/k6wq6BL.jpg
donator
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Michigan - who?

Michigan plate with: BITCOIN

Sighting, yesterday in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

LOL.
donator

& Arizona BITCOYN by bitcorati
donator

Arizona BTCOIN by FlyGuy74
donator
Added BITCOIN Vermont Cool Stay frosty!
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
Just found this thread, super cool to keep a collection from around the US and world.  I have the BITCOIN plate from Vermont.  They sent me 2 plates and I only use the one on the rear and not front so I get to keep one all nice and clean in my office.  But alas, its not on a Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, etc, just can't bring myself to pay that much on a car (I'm a finance guy, lol), it's on an old Subaru with a 155k miles on it.  Grin

How do I add a pic of it to this thread..am I totally missing how to add an attachment or do I need to use outside link?

When posting there's a 'insert image' button at top left which I'm sure that you've seen, but yes you need an outside link for it, imgur pic hosting or something.

Got it, thanks.  So add Vermont to the list.  Green Mountain Boys. Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So expensive for a customised plate but I got to say some of these are some really nice vanity plates.
donator
Just found this thread, super cool to keep a collection from around the US and world.  I have the BITCOIN plate from Vermont.  They sent me 2 plates and I only use the one on the rear and not front so I get to keep one all nice and clean in my office.  But alas, its not on a Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, etc, just can't bring myself to pay that much on a car (I'm a finance guy, lol), it's on an old Subaru with a 155k miles on it.  Grin

How do I add a pic of it to this thread..am I totally missing how to add an attachment or do I need to use outside link?

When posting there's a 'insert image' button at top left which I'm sure that you've seen, but yes you need an outside link for it, imgur pic hosting or something.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
Just found this thread, super cool to keep a collection from around the US and world.  I have the BITCOIN plate from Vermont.  They sent me 2 plates and I only use the one on the rear and not front so I get to keep one all nice and clean in my office.  But alas, its not on a Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, etc, just can't bring myself to pay that much on a car (I'm a finance guy, lol), it's on an old Subaru with a 155k miles on it.  Grin

donator
Not vanity plated, or at least not as yet, but purchased with Bitcoin investment profits, about 150 BTC worth.

bluetrevian's Tesla Model S P85, tricked out with a ton of options - almost all the bells and whistles except for the "Plus" option (http://www.teslamotors.com/models/design)

bitpay - Tony Gallippi's Tesla - youtube

Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoins also has a Tesla (the first that I'd seen) & which looks very cool in white as well.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/06/autos/tesla-bitcoin/

legendary
Activity: 1400
This looks so cool, i have to get one for my car too.
donator
Nice! gadman2, adding it to the OP index & also:

From vantc: Had to get a bit creative (electric car/special fuel plates) and my buddy already owns BITCOIN for VA.  I think the globe is a nice touch, tho Smiley

legendary
Activity: 977
legendary
Activity: 977
Btw in Arkansas it's going on my 2010 f150 Lariat.
Pages:
Jump to: