Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin versus other offline currencies - page 14. (Read 12683 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 04:59:43 PM
Crypto and Fiat currency defers in many ways just to give you one example about Transaction, nowadays in order to pay service abroad tru online you only not saving enough because of taxable goods or service but your risking you money tru possible unsecure transaction.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
November 22, 2017, 02:24:13 PM
You can use bitcoin for whatever you like and can send it to every participant around the world without the necessity to use the fiat system payment processors that often have to check your identity and can send your money only based on the laws they are bound to. The same is valid for altcoins and as they are not in the public focus like bitcoin, you can still use them and fly under the radar so to say even if governments have already banned bitcoin.
That is for sure, but we also have to consider that aspect where the person in question that you want to send money to is not really aware of what bitcoin is all about. However, I understand the fact that you can stay under the radar by using any of the altcoins since they are not in public light, but you also have to understand that you will still in one way or the other need bitcoin to achieve this, at least for now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
It has many invetors as compare to other currencies, but let me tell you one more think there are many new currencies which has many many best features than bitcoin, so if we want to make transaction with bitcoin it will be harder than offline curencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:08:33 AM
Rather live in the best of both worlds !!
Cos both have their cons !!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 22, 2017, 09:04:28 AM
maybe right now offline currencies is better than digital currencies specially bitcoin, because right now bitocin is not popular than we know, not all of people in a country know about bitcoin and use it, so if we want to make transaction with bitcoin it will be harder than offline curencies
I don’t see why anyone would be comparing two different things against each other. Bitcoin is a virtual currency and not a conventional currency, so if you want to compare it, you should do so with other virtual or crypto currencies just like Ethereum, Ripple and Doge and not with real currencies. And know this– there is nothing like only offline currencies, cause currencies like dollars and euros can also be used digitally. So next time, you better say conventional currency or Fiat and not offline currency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
November 21, 2017, 09:03:56 PM
Bitcoin as a Cryptocurrency it is, is more valuable and appreciating in value than offline currencies.
And also, Bitcoin gives that feeling of anonymity. With time, fiat will be in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2017, 07:27:45 PM
As a NEWBIE, how would you explain bitcoin as against other offline currencies?
Which one has more market value and why do you think so ?
I always explain to others that Bitcoin is a revolutionary financial system and has a good future. I always compare Bitcoin with credit card and paypal. With various explanations then I mention that Bitcoin has many advantages over others, Speed and ease in doing every transaction is a plus value that we can. Mathematically, Bitcoin is far superior and better equipped to cope with the increasingly sophisticated growth of technology today.
Well the credit cards have a truly distinguished role, comparing bitcoin and a credit card is insane. It’s not only about the value it’s about the usefulness as well. In case of emergency a credit card is convenient than the bitcoin which you will first sell on the exchange and after confirmation of your transaction there will take place another transaction and it will be from exchange ending fiat to your bank account. This process of conversion is too lengthy and time taking, to be used in emergency situation. You will be lucky enough if your transaction is confirmed within four to five hours, bitcoin transaction were faster in the beginning but now the transaction sucks.   
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 02:44:46 PM
there are now many currencies now becoming popular like bitcoincash and many others. but look bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, it has many invetors as compare to other currencies.. but let me tell you one more think there are many new currencies which has many many best features than bitcoin. i like Deeponion which is ongoing airdrop every week and continues almost till march.. it is totaly anonymous currencies. it has features like deepvalut and recently launch their online shop. it is becoming much popular and it is around 1$ right now but it can easily touch 2$ within next month and its feature deepsend will make it moon like a skyrocket.. so dont miss them.. they are already becoming rare.. join their airdrops
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 21, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

There are no coins that can compete with Bitcoin in any matter. The whole market of other cryptocurrencies is totally dependent on Bitcoin and its price. Their rise and fall, their adoption and all, it starts and finishes with Bitcoin. So obviously bitcoin will have and has the highest market value and it will always be the same. I don't think there will be a coin which can stand still against Bitcoin, unless Bitcoin surprisingly disappears and some other coin takes its place.

Yes, right bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies very rightly but OP was mentioning offline currencies which I guess he meant USD EURO etc.
so returning to the query of OP at the moment bitcoin is in starting phase of global adoption. Cryptocurrency is the future we are moving towards a whole digital world and in the coming years, it will definitely worth a lot more than the offline currencies(maybe they will no more have their existence in future ).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

There are no coins that can compete with Bitcoin in any matter. The whole market of other cryptocurrencies is totally dependent on Bitcoin and its price. Their rise and fall, their adoption and all, it starts and finishes with Bitcoin. So obviously bitcoin will have and has the highest market value and it will always be the same. I don't think there will be a coin which can stand still against Bitcoin, unless Bitcoin surprisingly disappears and some other coin takes its place.
Activity: 182
November 21, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

I think there are many reasons that could make you believe that investing in bitcoin is better than other offline currencies. One of them is huge market value with huge scope of profit investing into bitcoins. Every other offline currency has a certain ROI out of which maximum could be provided by investing in gold . But at this point of time Bitcoin is leading every currency available including gold.
Activity: 616
November 21, 2017, 10:13:39 AM
maybe right now offline currencies is better than digital currencies specially bitcoin, because right now bitocin is not popular than we know, not all of people in a country know about bitcoin and use it, so if we want to make transaction with bitcoin it will be harder than offline curencies
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 21, 2017, 02:49:13 AM

Comparing bitcoin against "offline currencies" you mean to say cash? or a thing that has an economical value like jewelries, mostly with precious gold, silver, bronze, etc? If you are looking for what's the real market of bitcoin, try to check out coinmarketcap.com and for the market value of fiat money/cash, the government or your country will tell it how much it was valued. While with the precious things I mentioned try to explore this chart http://www.kitco.com/charts/
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 20, 2017, 03:59:16 PM
Basically we can explain that with Bitcoin we can buy whatever we want. it has become the basis that Bitcoin is a precious and valuable items such as other real money. Compared to real money, of course Bitcoin is still far from expectations, we all know that Bitcoin can not enter the sector that does not have internet access, therefore currently most Bitcoin users are those living in urban areas. I really crave that one day Bitcoin can be used by everyone, we are all currently waiting for infrastructure to support the use of Bitcoin can be realized and evenly distributed in various regions. If this can be realized then I am sure that Bitcoin could be one of the biggest economic forces in the world today. there must be support from various parties to be able to realize this all.
hope for everyone can realize access bitcoin use is a bit difficult to realize ,, actually not hope to get bitcoin access offline. but we should be able to have internet access evenly across the region, .. because if it can materialize maybe the use of bitcoin could cover the whole area ..
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
November 19, 2017, 09:42:05 AM
Obviously now,the value of bitcoins is greater than any other offline currency because of the demand of its users and because of its future potential. It is also easier to use during technology development

When you future digital currency usage is little away from till reach to laymen level we cannot comapre bitcoin with the Fiat currency.
Because price value will be more expected in digital currencies but Fiat value very small and reasonable value only.
I am sure every country will own each digital currency as their country's one and will make it as national money also.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 08:05:36 AM
Obviously now,the value of bitcoins is greater than any other offline currency because of the demand of its users and because of its future potential. It is also easier to use during technology development
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 19, 2017, 01:56:58 AM
I have been asking myself beforehand how do I discovered bitcoin investments now than any other currencies available since my birth. It is because cryptocurrency is for the masses and not for oligarchs that Is dominating the entire stock market for they’re greediness. It’s a reality that we won’t never understood until now if Blockchain technology destroyed that perception that investing is for the riches and the kings.

It is the ultimate opposite to gold and fiat and the opportunity it bring to ordinary person is higher.
Right. Cryptocurrency will always be for everyone and the fact that some people who have always controlled fiats cannot really have much of a place in the crypto ecosystem makes it more interesting.

Yet, it still all balls down to those who are able to adopt it very early as whether we like it or not, most of these rich dudes are already catching the scopes and trying to invest as much as they can but the good thing is that, decentralization is what gives it so much sense at the end.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 19, 2017, 01:41:32 AM
There are a lot of reasons, firstly there is a trust that comes from the fact that it is the first crypto money, there is also an excessive customer demand, the use of many places makes the price of BTC high.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 19, 2017, 12:42:59 AM
I always explain to others that Bitcoin is a revolutionary financial system and has a good future. I always compare Bitcoin with credit card and paypal. With various explanations then I mention that Bitcoin has many advantages over others, Speed and ease in doing every transaction is a plus value that we can. Mathematically, Bitcoin is far superior and better equipped to cope with the increasingly sophisticated growth of technology today.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
November 18, 2017, 09:54:08 PM

It's really up to what you want to use each for. Considering that you're probably talking about fiat, I would say that if you want to use something more as a currency, use fiat. It's accepted much more across multiple platforms; it's what the sellers normally expect you to use to pay. If you're looking to get a form of payment that ranges in the evaluation and one that works as an asset/investment as well, work with bitcoin. You'll have gains in the future and be able to use it then.
Pages:
Jump to: