Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ? - page 21. (Read 15759 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
At first you have to understand Bitcoin is now the global hot Cryptocurrency. So in general its demand become high. Bitcoin will still increase its volume, maybe this couple months Bitcoins dropped but soon it rise again and you'll just wait and make profits. I read some articles that bitcoin will have a bull run this year so hodl your btc and don't panic sell.  It is great to see bitcoin is holding above 6000$. The market demand,  volume , acceptability after all every positive thing increasing day by day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?
Yes, volume has been $3B for the last 24 hours and price was $6800 on CMC but on other exchanges it hit more than that.

Right now, its again starting to correct so expect red Monday.

According to (Source: https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/30d?c=e&t=b ) bitcoin contiinuously increas in volume as its market expands. But citing some reference such as (Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/08/bitcoin-futures-volumes-down-69-over-the-past-week/), it has been stated the bitcoin volume lowers in 69% and I think its a big loss. While bitcoin rates and exchanges are stated here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:52:37 AM
It's a good news to those bitcoin holders and to the investors, bitcoin is starting raising the price again.

Its normal for the market price to pump up again since cryptocurrency is volatile so we can expect for the price to pump or dump depending on the situation of economy of other countries.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
yes you are right the volume of bitcoin will always increase but for the total supply volume of bitcoin is very limited and the supply is only 21 million bits of bitcoin in circulation, so that when the trading volume is almost close to the total supply volume then bitcoin is very difficult to obtain and the price will be very expensive.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:02:47 AM
It's a good news to those bitcoin holders and to the investors, bitcoin is starting raising the price again.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
Yes because of the price was decreasing slowly few weeks ago and now many new investors are starting to take this as an advantage and from now on the price is rising slowly, like it’s currently undergoing a recovery.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
August 22, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Of course it's still rising. The coin market is very potential and can still make profit from and can rise to 12.000$ by the end of this year.
Or maybe it could hit 10k till the end, price of bitcoin is still hard to speculate but there are some voices that could make us feel that 10k could be touched in this year.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 22, 2018, 08:10:01 AM
Bitcoin will increase because bitcoin is the main crypto coin. Even though bitcoin is currently falling, in the future I believe that bitcoin will increase gradually and have a better price than now.
Activity: 64
August 22, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
Bitcoin is doing great right now and still the number one crypto currencies. Even ethereum is following in terms of value but it's not enough to overtake on the number 1 spot of being famous and commonly use crypto in all bussiness.
Activity: 33
August 22, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
Bitcoin will keep rising in terms of market cap mostly when the market goes down and everyone dumps their alts for BTC. Expect the dominance rate of BTC to get higher in the next few months.
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
The bitcoin price is relly hard to predict it is unstable for these past months. Yes the bitcoin volume is still rising and I am sure before the end of the year the market will recover and we need to wait a little longer amd dont panic.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 18, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

Bitcoin has been so unstable these days and it is hard to predict if the prices are really getting high because after a certain rise, it still rise after. The best thing to do is to wait until the market truly and fully recovers again. It is best to hold and just sell when the prices really gets high.
Activity: 79
August 18, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
Of course it's still rising. The coin market is very potential and can still make profit from and can rise to 12.000$ by the end of this year.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:08:17 PM
Yes, there are some possibilities that bitcoin will rise to 10.000$ of worth by the end of this year, so yeah, it's still rise and we can still make profit from.
Activity: 331
August 18, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
The limitations of coins makes bitcoin very stable in the market. I was optimistic with bitcoin and will leave the other coins
Activity: 268
August 18, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
If we based it on a yearly basis then yes. As per historical price figures of bitcoin, it's was still on the rise year after year since inception. With bitcoin, unless you are trading which favors a volatile short term market, it is all about long term goals.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 18, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

Bitcoin price is still the best asset you can have today more than any other investments because the price is volatile so you will surely earn profit depending on the situation in the market.
Bitcoin has just raised from the dept and therefore I think that it will take some time to restore the confident of the people, I am sure about bitcoin that its volume will gradually increase and very soon it will come to its previous status.
Activity: 462
August 13, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

Bitcoin has been so surprising and the drop down of it's current value also surprised us because many of us thought that the bull market was beginning. However, that was just a sign or a hint that bitcoin could still provide us a good value and it will never fail us so keep holding.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin, daily transaction volumes that reach above $ 7.5 billion are commonplace, this certainly shows that bitcoin's performance and future are still promising, so I have no doubt even though the price is dropping.
Bitcoin still has many things to reveal that will make it still popular even it drops little by little, once the market survives, BTC will sure to recover and be right on track again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin, daily transaction volumes that reach above $ 7.5 billion are commonplace, this certainly shows that bitcoin's performance and future are still promising, so I have no doubt even though the price is dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: