Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin volume is still rising ? - page 19. (Read 15759 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
Yes, Bitcoin will still increase its volume, maybe this couple months Bitcoins dropped but soon it rise again and you'll just wait and make profits. I read some articles that bitcoin will have a bull run this year so hodl your btc and don't panic sell.
Bitcoin is continues increasing it's volume. We know the value of bitcoin now is decreasing but this is normal in one investing the value is up and down. Hold your bitcoin and be calm and don't panic cause the right time will come and your investment get high profit.
volume up, price up! look at prices starting to rise slowly. keep calm, do not be rash, let alone panic selling will make prices collapse
again. wait for the right time to sell, don't worry holding back won't make you lose if you want to be patient
Ayah it is good to have patience, having more patience will rise you profit so it is good to keep holding right now we need wait for price to be high, now we are getting more profit so it will keep on increasing just wait and watch only because of more investments price is increasing soon it will be more than double, let’s see when the market will be green completely, I hope it will happen very soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
The daily transaction volume of bitcoin is always above $ 10 billion, this is what can make the value of bitcoin rise and fall significantly, but this is a good opportunity for investment because of the bright prospects.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will still increase its volume, maybe this couple months Bitcoins dropped but soon it rise again and you'll just wait and make profits. I read some articles that bitcoin will have a bull run this year so hodl your btc and don't panic sell.
Bitcoin is continues increasing it's volume. We know the value of bitcoin now is decreasing but this is normal in one investing the value is up and down. Hold your bitcoin and be calm and don't panic cause the right time will come and your investment get high profit.
volume up, price up! look at prices starting to rise slowly. keep calm, do not be rash, let alone panic selling will make prices collapse
again. wait for the right time to sell, don't worry holding back won't make you lose if you want to be patient
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
yes you are right I think the price and volume conditions of the bitcoin transaction this September began to experience price increases, hopefully this is good news and the beginning of the price increase like last year.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 09:40:28 AM
As we can notice about the price of digital money will rising up slowly and  I think the bitcoin will be stable again. We all know the bitcoin market is unpredictable so that we do not expect more to the happenings that may encounter tomorrow, next week or next month but think positive and the will bring up again. And be patient always to gain more money such as in bounty campaign.
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
Bitcoin has been maintaining its market cap well during last few months we have seen the dominance of bitcoin going past 50% mark and that was back in 2017 when we saw such dominance. And as the market recovers bitcoin will gain the most of the volume coming into the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
Do you think Bitcoin still on the rise in terms of market capitalization ?
I don't check it myself but I've heard that we are not still recovered the market capitalisation that was a few previous years, so we are recovering but very slowly to the hides that we had before.
Why did you say that market capitalization had not recovered a few years earlier? I think at the end of each year, last year's market prices have risen high, maybe by the end of 2018 prices will increase, but there are still 3 more months to see the development of market prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
For me, i think bitcoin price will still go up. All we need to do is to have patience even if the price of bitcoin is currently low. In the other day, i know that it might go up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 02, 2018, 10:39:01 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 02, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Yes its, bitcoin definetly still increasing in value cause bitcoin been used for investment in ico and seems like the ico keep coming in and i do think there will be always a demand from bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

I think the current price of bitcoins is viable and acceptable but it will gain pace and momentum
in the coming months to come. With the rise of bitcoin prices I think that will trigger an
all out rise on other coins as well, it's slow and a bit steadfast but eventually it
will get to remarkable figures before the year ends.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

I will probably say yes,that bitcoin on the rise  in terms  of market capitalization,and we prove its now thats the price value continue to moving up,even there are times thats its acts to going down,but its still maintain its stability in the amount of $7K approximately,therefore by this process we could say thats we feel comfortable now,thats the coin markets caps is still strong and continue to growing on.
right, by looking at the current price of bitcoin, we can feel a little calm. because these days the prices look green. and we expect prices to continue to rise, and of course the impact of the rising volume as well
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
September 02, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

I will probably say yes,that bitcoin on the rise  in terms  of market capitalization,and we prove its now thats the price value continue to moving up,even there are times thats its acts to going down,but its still maintain its stability in the amount of $7K approximately,therefore by this process we could say thats we feel comfortable now,thats the coin markets caps is still strong and continue to growing on.
Activity: 448
September 02, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
BTC slow steady rise from here to October with some occasional healthy retracement. We will see a massive move sometime in October with BTC first then Alts having a massive run until years end. Massive selloff again in January. Then BTC will dominate once again.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2018, 06:48:21 AM
As I take a gander at the patterns right now I could state that Bitcoin is gradually expanding it's costs, yet of course it is still too soon to state that we have entered a positively trending market. I mean we're simply entereing the second from last quarter and I see green spikes relatively regular. I simply trust that we are entering a positively trending market so thatmore speculators get in to digital currency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 02, 2018, 06:41:30 AM
I think that the real price of bitcoin is still coming to know. Now the market is under many influences. Probably whales manipulate it to reduce the price of entering the market.
Bitcoin price will always increase no matter how it drops. I believe that there are big people that manipulating the market which will benefit them. We have to go with the flow with them and never leave but but instead get more volume for everyone to be benefitted when the price increase again. Do not be afraid, have strong emotion and keep holding.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
Yes I think Bitcoin still on the rise in term of market capitalization. Because Bitcoin is start rising and I think Bitcoin will continue it.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
September 02, 2018, 05:04:29 AM
That would be a great thing, because we are living in high technology, which means that the market is increasingly connected to technology and bitcoin. Be patient and you will see the potential of it.

In my own opinion, the volume that is keep on rising means the price will decrease since there are too many supply and that is not a good thing so keep on holding your coins.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 02, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
Yes. It's still grow and growing up. If that going down i confused. Will it rise again? And some people say to me down worry it will be number 1 in the future.

That is normal even if goes down, no investment are that steady or static when it comes to going up. It is always not going up but also it goes down.

You don't need to worry since there will be a lot of time that Bitcoin will be pumping up in the future. There will also be a lot of people wanting to invest on it since there is still a high possibility that it will be used by a lot of people in the future meaning more profit or more income.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Menurut analisa saya bitcoin bakal booming menjelang di akhir tahun memang saat ini sangat lah menurun di karenakan pasar yg tidak menentu..andai saja pelaku ekonomi tidak terganggu dgn rendah nya nilai koin saat ini para pemula tak kebagian untuk investasi..jd dgn harganya yg turun kesempatan yg baik buat ikan kecil
Pages:
Jump to: