Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash - page 35. (Read 17219 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 01, 2017, 06:10:48 AM
Could be many people who use BCC. But in the end people will exchange it for bitcoin. I think the BCC is just an addition to all the coins that are present. I think bitcoin will still be everyone's last choice. Because I think bitcoin is the first crypto currency people know about. We wait later that happens. But for now I still choose bitcoin for investment. I hope that with the BCC will further increase investor enthusiasm for investment in crypto currency especially for bitcoin. This will be very interesting because with the BCC I think will be many investors who are interested to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
August 01, 2017, 05:39:24 AM
If bitcoins will be minted of gold then maybe it makes sense, but I'm still not sure. Where is the guarantee that once bitcoin will outpace the price of gold counterfeiters will not be minting fake and this may materially affect the market value of bitcoin. Paper money is nothing at all.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 05:31:59 AM
I don't even understand what all this hype is about.
Cant you just hold your precious bitcoins and stop whining about this split.

This is just another step forward to the future cryptocurrency, this was highly needed anyway.

Bitcoin (BTC) will remain the pioneer in the cryptoworld and will always be the pioneer.

Go do something usefull, trade in altcoins or go on vacation and come back in a good month.

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
August 01, 2017, 05:16:17 AM
There is already an assumed price of bcc in some market and it ranges from 100 to 200 dollArs. But that is just some speculAtion probably most bcc owners will dump everything once fork has ended. It really is just an altcoins in the market after the hardfork that i think will be in effect in a few moments. But bcc has a better feature than by so who knows what's gonna happen.

Only on ViaBTC and maybe a couple of other small Chinese exchanges. These are very illiquid futures markets, and easily manipulated. I wouldn't put too much weight on the current prices.

After the fork, if/when we see markets open on the major exchanges like Bitfinex, things could get interesting. Everyone expects everyone else to dump their BCC. If it's anything like the ETH/ETC debacle, it won't turn out as everyone expects. Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 01, 2017, 05:04:13 AM
What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

No, i don't think bitcoins cash BCH will have the same value as bitcoins because bitcoins cash has problem block size, bitcoins cash doesn't has developer of team, we can see more explaining about developer team on their website, bitcoins cash doesn't has comunity of coin but bitcoins will doesn't has scaling problem and bitcoins price will be more expensive than bitcoins cash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 01, 2017, 04:57:08 AM
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Man, bcc is just an altcoin and it cant reach the level of bitcoin nor surpass it.
No altcoin can do that. Bcc is just a copy of bitcoin and sooner after the majority users receive their bcc they will just dump it. As they know this will be another shitcoin in the market. Yeah maybe some will save it just for fun and personal reason.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
August 01, 2017, 03:47:18 AM

I think bitcoin cash is another altcoin and never the value on bitcoin. Much better to keep the bitcoin because its look like ethereum and ethereum classic ether is much higher than etc.  So btc and bcc are the same situation on ether.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
August 01, 2017, 02:40:35 AM

No. BCC being the fork will have lower value than BTC in the beginning. But who knows how high it can go in the next 2 years. If Jihan Wu and his gang really supports it then maybe they can manipulate it to be in 1st place in coinmarketcap.com.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 01, 2017, 02:24:31 AM
Come on man bitcoin is the pioneer in cryptocurrencies world,  no other altcoin have the capability to defeat it,  BCC will just remain a altcoin its not going to match the BTC value. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
August 01, 2017, 02:15:43 AM
If miners keeps support to BCC then for sure it will rise more then BTC.
Block size is larger then BTC and there are transaction problem occurs on BTC.
Lets wait and see whats going to happen but for sure i will buy on dips BCC

But the BTC chain which has segwit + 2MB blocksize (I know we have to wait a bit longer for those 2MB), and this results in a tx speed aproximatelly equal to a 8MB Blocksize without segwit.
The increased blocksize harms decentralisation because nodes get more expensive, so increasing the blocksize is not the perfect way.

Furthermore BCC has nearly no support and most people will dump it ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2017, 01:27:11 AM
If miners keeps support to BCC then for sure it will rise more then BTC.
Block size is larger then BTC and there are transaction problem occurs on BTC.
Lets wait and see whats going to happen but for sure i will buy on dips BCC
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 01, 2017, 01:26:31 AM
I don't think there is a huge backup behind Bitcoin cash and I am sure that some Bitcoin cash holders will convert their Bitcoin cash into Bitcoin. Even there is a large number of exchanges which are not supporting Bitcoin cash and they advised their clients to withdraw Bitcoins if they are willing to get Bitcoin cash. However, I am confident that the original Bitcoin would be much better in terms of transaction fees, confirmation time etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 01:21:20 AM
There is already an assumed price of bcc in some market and it ranges from 100 to 200 dollArs. But that is just some speculAtion probably most bcc owners will dump everything once fork has ended. It really is just an altcoins in the market after the hardfork that i think will be in effect in a few moments. But bcc has a better feature than by so who knows what's gonna happen.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 12:42:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: