Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash - page 43. (Read 31805 times)

BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
May 19, 2018, 09:35:43 AM
During the past few weeks, the BCH exchange rate has increased by as much as 200%. I was never a big fan of BCH and in the future also it may remain the same, but it is impossible to ignore such a huge spike.

as you said, a spike, not really due to organic growth, Roger pumping his own coin Cheesy
just as any investment, people take profits, so if something does cause a coin to pump alot, it'll dump soon enough, unless there's a solid reason for the pump.
which in BCH case, there really isn't, is there? should be organic growth while taking market dominance from BTC, logically
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
Seems like Bitcoin Cash is good fork, but it was laucnhed in a rush, not correctly planned, therefore it has nothing that can benefit anybody

I know many people that are the happy holders of Bitcoin Cash. I am not the fan of this BTC fork but I can admit that the greatest support of the crypto from the side of the Asian market can let it gaining further.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
Bitcoin Cash is the result of a bitcoin fork. It is extremely similar in many ways to bitcoin (BTC), but Bitcoin Cash has a few technical differences that make a big impact. One difference, which has many significant follow-on effects, is the difference in block size. Bitcoin has a 1MB block size, while Bitcoin Cash has an 8MB block size. A larger block size is good news in that it helps process transactions a lot faster, but it also means a full node takes up a lot more data storage space. A full node is required to mine on the blockchain. It includes a copy of the entire transaction history for the whole blockchain. So as you can imagine, a larger block size comes with higher hardware and data storage costs.

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
if I personally prefer bitcoin, until now I always support bitcoin, my hope bitcoin can grow forward and also keep growing, everyone should be able to work in bitcoin forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
In this case, I certainly prefer BTC, since it is the king of the market and besides the Bitcoin Cash was created to fill the problems of BTC, then buy BTC and wait for its growth.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
I like Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
I have not invested in Bitcoin cash at the moment,
I am holding Bitcoin Cash for about 8 months thinking of selling now,
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
Not only bitcoincash there is lots of bitcoin forked coins are trading BTG , BTP , BTD out of all these forked coins i could sya bitcoin gold is having awesome team compare to bitcoin cash .
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 01:10:16 AM
I think both are good for investment.Bitcoin is better than Bitcoin Cash because Bitcoin is first decentralized digital currency and Bitcoin is easy to transaction and nowadays Bitcoin is most popular and most valuable all over the world.we can transaction within seconds all over the world. there have main difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash such as transaction cost and processing speed.
 Wink Wink
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 08:44:59 PM
Not only bitcoincash there is lots of bitcoin forked coins are trading BTG , BTP , BTD out of all these forked coins i could sya bitcoin gold is having awesome team compare to bitcoin cash .
Activity: 217
May 18, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
I think that nobody will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the first and best coin in the crypto-currency world. At the moment of creation Bitcoin Cash was considered as competitor for the BTC, but not for a long. At this point is absolutely wrong to compare them, they are different class coins. Bitcoin is still the heavy-weight champion, not only by capitalization but also by being presented on almost all exchanges and trading pares. And the BCH is a coin which supported by group of investors only
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
The Bitcoin block only holds 2 MB. The block of Bitcoin Cash contains 8 MB of information, which makes it more suitable and popular among the cryptocurrency. Therefore the Bitcoin Cash  is better
Activity: 125
May 18, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
I think personally, bitcoin is still the best and can be said mother of all coins. While BCH, in my opinion,
is just a way for developers to make fast money and also BCH never above bitcoin about transaction volume and price.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 18, 2018, 02:51:02 AM
Maybe both of them has their own uniqueness and cannot be compare to each other. During the past few weeks, the BCH exchange rate has increased by as much as 200%. Some people say that bch is just a regular viral phenomenon. I was never a big fan of BCH and in the future also it may remain the same, but it is impossible to ignore such a huge spike. I guess I will choose btc for the remain best. I think both are profitable and secure. Investing in Bitcoin will be better because it is hailed as a king and investing in them is profitable. In addition, eth is very good too for long term. And I wish I can collect eth and btc more before the pump price.
bitcoin cash doesn't have any uniqueness it's only made for the developers make their own money for themselves they even lied about a new fork recently just to pump the price but in the end it didn't do anything to the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 18, 2018, 02:43:52 AM
Maybe both of them has their own uniqueness and cannot be compare to each other. During the past few weeks, the BCH exchange rate has increased by as much as 200%. Some people say that bch is just a regular viral phenomenon. I was never a big fan of BCH and in the future also it may remain the same, but it is impossible to ignore such a huge spike. I guess I will choose btc for the remain best. I think both are profitable and secure. Investing in Bitcoin will be better because it is hailed as a king and investing in them is profitable. In addition, eth is very good too for long term. And I wish I can collect eth and btc more before the pump price.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
I think both are profitable. I think that investing in Bitcoin will be better because it is hailed as a king and investing in them is profitable....
Activity: 79
May 18, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
During the past few weeks, the BCH exchange rate has increased by as much as 200%. I was never a big fan of BCH and in the future also it may remain the same, but it is impossible to ignore such a huge spike.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
If the Lightning technology is successful, BCH will lose all its merits. Now the block size increase is justified by the slow transaction speed and high transaction fees BTC has. Lightning obliterates these drawbacks. Whereas, BCH keeps being more centralized than BTC and very depending on Roger Ver - related miners.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
I think it was never going to come true closer to threat btc, it was only too short time solution to avoid high fees and slow transactions of btc
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
Wanting to replace Bitcoin is not just a cryptocurrency of BCH. Every technical team with a cryptocurrency dreams of going beyond Bitcoin. The reality is always cruel, whether it is the application in life or people’s awareness. Only Bitcoin is the only one! There may be a better crypto currency than BTC in the future, but not now!
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
May 17, 2018, 05:06:36 AM
Bitcoin Cash's apparent goals are to create a highly centralized coin. But then trick people into think it is Bitcoin. Don't fall for the scam people. Bitcoin Cash has zero future. If it were to succeed it would be centralized it's success would be it's failure. They're really cornered themselves by opting for unscalable scalability. And now probably because they realize they have no chance as a payment platform they are trying to turn it into an Ethereum competitor. I guess if you can't do one thing well, do a bunch of things poorly. That should be Bitcoin Cash's motto.

Won't Lightning Network be highly centralized and in the end, every transaction will be going through there anyway?
Pages:
Jump to: