Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 104. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
December 29, 2017, 04:56:48 AM
bitcoin superior price at the moment, but to invest in generating huge profits in order for bitcoin certainly need a big capital. Unlike the ethereum which can still be used for investment despite the small capital and thus more profitability more. so for now for me is probably more promising ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:41:11 AM
If from the investment, I think when someone has a lot of capital then I suggest you to buy Bitcoin, and when have little capital then I recommend to buy ETH.
Activity: 294
December 29, 2017, 04:13:16 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are both different purposes and functions but both are big investments. where bitcoin offers a peer-to-peer electronic money system for payment and transfer of bitcoin, while ethereum focuses on its blockchain system including its decentralized system. As payment and ether transfer and smart contracts it has
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
December 29, 2017, 04:01:28 AM
I prefer bitcoin but because the price is too high then I decided to choose ethereum. Actually they are very good coins with tremendous prospects
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:49:19 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum has both earning power if invested in it , but both too has more fees to pay before your transactions can goes through. Bitcoins is a leader in ICO and Ethereum is best for smart contract.
Activity: 247
December 29, 2017, 03:45:19 AM
Well if you want me choose between BITCOIN and ETH... I will surely choose the most known and the most trusted by almost everyone in crypto world which is the BITCOIN. Bitcoin had already been in the crypto world for a long time now and it will remain on the top of all cryptocurrencies out there.
Activity: 364
December 29, 2017, 12:09:27 AM
I think everyone who is coin business chooses bitcoin for their main coin and many choose eth to hold
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 09:45:34 PM
In the near future BTC and ETH are still but persistent coins because they are known and used by the community. ETH offers smart contracts and many ICOs use the platform of ETH. The problem of BTC and ETH is the errors arising in the process of using. There are now more and better cryptcurrency. The replacement of BTC and ETH is possible.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
December 28, 2017, 09:09:02 AM
BTC and ETH has the same network problems,i would rather buy new altcoins than these two.
Activity: 462
December 28, 2017, 09:05:17 AM
Both Bitcoin and etheruem have great potentials but the propelling force behind ethereum is the smart contract.
I agree with you we all know that both ethereun and bitcoin is two of the best cryptocurrency, and we also know that both lf this coin has a bright future, but bitcoin is still more good because many people became rich holding bitcoin but holding eth can make us also became rich but in  the future maybe 2years from now eth will come up on bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 05:12:04 AM
Bitcoin is the father of crypto currencies. Bitcoin has the potential in it. Since its existance it has showed its worth and recently its price have gone moon. So bitcoin is the first choice while Ethereum is also the basic of ERC 20 tokens. So both are usefull and fully potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 04:59:08 AM
Both Bitcoin and etheruem have great potentials but the propelling force behind ethereum is the smart contract.
Activity: 97
December 28, 2017, 04:37:24 AM
Both coins are completely different, and do not interfere with each other. In both you can invest to make a profit. There can be no war between them.
No, I think ETH has the ambition to replace BTC because now, ETH is far more useful than the BTC's only collectible value. However, it takes time for ETH to replace BTC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 04:30:34 AM
This is an eternal theme. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications

Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 28, 2017, 04:03:31 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

Hi there acmagbanua21! I see both coins have positive and negative, but overall they both perform well and people invested much on those both coins compare to others. Ethereum have manage to overcome the limitation of bitcoin in terms of the number of coins that could be mined, thus in the future the Eth could be traded more volume that the bitcoin. However, the law of supply and demand plays a vital role in pricing, the more the supply, the lesser the price. The advantage of Eth is backstabbing it self in terms of price, thus bitcoin is still considered the winner at the moment, in terms of price, volume and people preferences.  Wink
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 03:55:56 AM
Better to have both coins on your wallet. At the moment you cannot tell which one from those will go to the moon what will felt down.  But if i need to choise one i would prefer Eth.
Activity: 290
December 28, 2017, 03:37:48 AM
no matter how you compare it these two is different coin and different uses the ethereum used in ICO and the bitcoin and ethereum cannot beat the bitcoin on the short term and i think thank i will beat bitcoin on long term
Activity: 238
December 28, 2017, 03:34:44 AM
I always say if you have big investment to buy Bitcoin then it is best as you can also do trade with it and now a days is the best time to buy BITCOIN, but if you are shortage in cash then ETHEREUM is best because it is also a profifit giving coin
Activity: 406
December 28, 2017, 03:31:38 AM
We all know that both of this crypocurrency are good and we also know that the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so bitcoin is still more good than ethereum, but eventhough eth is not the best cryptocurrency, i still believe that eth or ethereum is the best altcoin and i am sure that it has a good or bright future just like bitcoin.
Activity: 334
December 28, 2017, 03:20:31 AM
when I heard about bitcoin and ETH that came to my mind, this is a great investment .. a very promising long-term investment, I do not want to miss to invest with both the crypto currency
I think that the bitcoin number one will not be overcome by any altcoin because the bitcoin has a large community and investors holding large volumes of bitcoin will not want bitcoin to be overcome by any altcoin. .
Yeah bitcoin has more plus points as compared to ethereum and as we all know people are only fond of making large piece of money and bitcoin is owing all the capabilities about it and same is the case here that the market of eth is going down now because there is no acceptance of eth to the people and only few people know about this coin otherwise bitcoin is spread worldwide and whole world want to get into it.
Jump to: