Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 109. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:55:48 PM
I would go with ethereum, bitcoin is too speculative for me. I like the utility of eth.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:52:02 PM
invest in eth much better because increaese by % is more easy than btc
Activity: 84
December 19, 2017, 03:47:39 PM
I think they will both be successful but with much different use cases. Bitcoin will be a store of value like digital gold and Ethereum with be the platform in which other cryptocurrency companies are built. It will also be one of a few transaction currencies.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 19, 2017, 03:47:02 PM
Bitcoin is the best .
My suggest to you is if you want cheap and profitable then ethereum is good to use, but if you want much profitable but expensive you must prefer bitcoin. Both of them are good to invest, its up to you if you want cheap or expensive. But for me having them both is good, so i buy them both atleast i dont have regret if i choose each of them.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
December 19, 2017, 03:43:30 PM
Bitcoin as we know it will not exist in 2020. I'm sure of that. The difficulty and the energy required to mine/keep bitcoin alive, will simply kill it.
Some sort of Bitcoin fork, where the energy problem has been fixed, will however be huge. Bigger than Etherum i believe
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 03:37:23 PM
Both are good to invest. Because of it's price I believe ETH has more potential, but on the other hand Bitcoin is more safe.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
I would have to go with Bitcoin for this one. There is way too much marketing into BTC compared with ETH
Bitcoin and ethereum is both good, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and ethereum is the best altcoins, but if i will choose between this two there are still no doubt that bitcoin is still the best choice to do, bitcoin is running for many years and many people are trusting bitcoin really well so there are still no doubt bitcoin will always be the best among the rest.
There are both have significant to use because when you have this two cryptocurrency you see there different to each other but you will also know there worth. Threre are also profitable but bitcoin is much higher value and expensive while ethereum is the opposite of bitcoin. And for me when im going to choose, i want bitcoin because when i have even 1 btc it enough to my daily living, and how much more if i have a lot bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
December 19, 2017, 02:43:18 PM
Bitcoin is in my opinion much more valuable than Ethereum, as it got a bigger community and also has much more age than Ethereum. The Bitcoin Core open source project has the best developers in the world, they have been running Bitcoin smoothly for over 8 years. Although there are problems right now, they have been working already on a fix.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:42:13 PM
I would say bitcoin even if ETH is used mostly for ICOs.
Activity: 522
December 19, 2017, 02:32:41 PM
Bitcoin is the number one digital currency, a peer to peer and an open source decentralized currency and I believe no other altcoin even ethereum will surpass bitcoin as the number one digital currency, while the ethereum has some other great features like smart contract, DAO, you can develop many applications and  most ICO's software now are based on Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 02:27:52 PM
If you are talking about the comparisons on the basis of values then i will go for the bitcoin because bitcoin has a huge value as comparison to the ethereum coins.
But if you ask for the stability of the currency. Then i will prefer ethereum because ethereum is doing great in terms of stability as compare to the bitcoin ( which is very unstable currency)
Activity: 522
December 19, 2017, 02:22:51 PM
Bitcoin is the number one digital currency, a peer to peer and an open source decentralized currency and I believe no other altcoin even ethereum will surpass bitcoin as the number one digital currency, the ethereum has many features like smart contract, DAO, you can create many applications and most ICO's now are based on Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 546
December 19, 2017, 01:51:25 PM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and by right should be the first and the most expensive. At etherium other advantages I think it will be more expensive.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 19, 2017, 10:47:11 AM
Both are great investments.
BTC was the 'founding father' of cryptocurrencies whereas ETH was built on top of the BTC framework to include more advanced and better features. ETH is considered the 'founding father' of smart contracts in the blockchain.
I wouldn't say one replaces the other. Both are significant in their own ways.

Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency.” Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are competing against existing money (and gold) to replace them with a truly global currency. On the other hand, Ethereum is a token. Etherouium does for contracts. Ethereum’s innovation is that it allows you to write Smart Contracts: basically any digital agreement where you can say “if this” happens, “then something else happens.”
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 19, 2017, 10:44:57 AM
Bitcoin is the clear winner here for the comparison because bitcoin has got all the things that the people needed in order to have a great experience in doing online transactions like cheaper fees and also faster transactions that they need in transferring or receiving money from one point to another or from their loved ones.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
Both are great i think bitcoin is the best for me because the value is increasing
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 19, 2017, 10:37:59 AM
The way I see it bitcoin and eth has their own advantages and disadvantages. Both is a good investment especially to those who are trading, they are both profitable. But I will vote for bitcoin because it has already been there for years and a lot of users trust bitcoin because it has already proven its worth. As we can see how high the price of bitcoin is now, bitcoin also started at the bottom and today it is on top.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
December 19, 2017, 10:16:41 AM
when it comes to these two coins, what comes to mind is a big investment
both are the same can be made in the investment materials that can make you rich in an instant, ETH always go up when the bitcoin also rose, and according to my own prediction could one day ETH will replace the position of bitcoin in the current highest crypto currency
Activity: 168
December 19, 2017, 10:02:07 AM
If smart contract was success implement by BTC, it could be a good progress.
We already know smart contact in Ethereum was being offered many dev to creates many project for promoting their tokens/ico's, although many of them are going to scams, but interest people still not reducing.
So for now, i would say systems Ethereum was still more better.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 19, 2017, 07:57:09 AM
Both are great but I love to go with Bitcoin than ETH.
Yes both BTC/ Bitcoin and ETC/ Ethereum are good investment. There's no doubt that both of it  have the capability to become source of income. But if I'm gonna choose between Bitcoin or Ethereum, I'm gonna choose Bitcoin; its value is more profitable than Ethereum.
Jump to: