Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 13. (Read 2433 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
I will choose Bitcoin.
Look at the fact abaout the number one coin in crypto, that ia Bitcoin.
And Etherium is good coin too, but i absolutely will choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
i still prefer to use them both because the bitcoin is well knowed currency at also the backbone of the altcoin that ethreum was used in smart contracts and also these tow is good for long term
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 10, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
I totally agree with you. Also don't forget other alternatives such as OMG and NEO these are more potential coins then ethereum.
Also bitmain is preparing ethereum asics this will skyrocket ethereum too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
 As for me, investing in bitcoin is a more stable option.
 At the moment, the price for the ethereum has dropped $ 700, while the bitcoin stably holds $ 9500.
Everyone predicts a great future for the etherium ... but I personally fear to invest in such an unstable currency.
And bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency. It's all about the fuss around the bitcoin.

For the long term though, don't think eth will eventually replace btc? So in that sense, what do you think about investing in eth for the long term.
Activity: 189
March 10, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

It's a no brainier BTC controls the market so of course btc.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
March 10, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

As for me, investing in bitcoin is a more stable option.
 At the moment, the price for the ethereum has dropped $ 700, while the bitcoin stably holds $ 9500.
Everyone predicts a great future for the etherium ... but I personally fear to invest in such an unstable currency.
And bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency. It's all about the fuss around the bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
i prefer ethereum alot of ico sprung up using platform from ethreum, i am sure ethereum could penetrate $ 2k, this is our chance to buy more ethereum
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 10, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

if Bitcoin is compared to Ethereum, we can see clearly that Bitcoin is good. and also Bitcoin is the best coin ever. although Bitcoin's ups and downs remain number one in the other.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
I think this will be maybe the last year Bitcoin will take 1st place in cryptocurriences. ETH has amazing blockchain that will crucial in overtaking 1st place!
Activity: 314
March 10, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
We already have huge number of topics with the same title. This topic is useless because Bitcoin and Ethereum it is completly different things and both of them have their place and purpose.
Activity: 12
March 10, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
I believe more in ethereum due to rise of smart contracts. Many decentralised apps based on ethereum blockchain are getting popular.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
March 10, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

I think that you should choose both of them, Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and Ethereum for the Smart Contract writing function.Ethereum was not created from the start as a cryptocurrency anyway..
Activity: 122
March 10, 2018, 08:30:44 AM
Ethereum will not exist without Bitcoin, Ethereum does not see itself competing with Bitcoin, but instead they consider ETH and BTC to be a counterweight to the digital ecosystem.
Ethereum was developed to improve and improve Bitcoin, extending its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing smart contracts. Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 10, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
March 10, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
I would recommend that you invest more amount  of resources in Ethereum rather than the bitcoin network some may say this is due to the fact that Ethereum has less fluctuations in its price value comparative to bitcoin but this is more reliable on the fact that Ethereum is a more stable although less valued currency than its alternative so safe investment.
Activity: 350
January 10, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: