Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum - page 9. (Read 2433 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 14, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
Ethereum does not see itself rivaling Bitcoin, but rather they view ETH and BTC as a stabilizer to the advanced biological community.

Ethereum was produced to enhance and enhance Bitcoin, broadening its capacities. The primary concern is the improvement in demonstrating brilliant contracts. Decentralized arrangements and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself Kiss
Ethereum has always wanted to replace bitcoin, after all there is only one coin above it and and that is bitcoin so the only benchmark it had the only competitor it had for a very long time was bitcoin, however recently there have been many other smart contract platforms that entered the market and are trying to take its place but none of those coins is even close to replace ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 14, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
bitcoin and  Ethereum each has advantages and disadvantages both of many things.
such as token transfer transaction fee, how long the block confirmation time each transaction.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
I would prefer Eth over bitcoin because the recent situation showed that eth stayed stable while bitcoin had roller coaster ride since couple of months, so its safe to invest in eth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 03:30:02 AM
The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.

We will for a long time see Bitcoin as the leader on the cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency fashion was introduced by Bitcoin exactly. Now BTC is a brand. The Ethereum is also good but Bitcoin it is name and reliability.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
March 14, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

As for me, investing in bitcoin is a more stable option.
 At the moment, the price for the ethereum has dropped $ 700, while the bitcoin stably holds $ 9500.
Everyone predicts a great future for the etherium ... but I personally fear to invest in such an unstable currency.
And bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency. It's all about the fuss around the bitcoin.
Not only ethereum, every crypto currency in the market is unstable. If you are not looking to invest into unstable, crypto is not for you. Ethereum price has dropped 700 and so has the price of bitcoin from almost 20k$. so if we see overall, bitcoin has crashed more than ethereum.

If you are saying that bitcoin is not unstable and ethereum is unstable, I have had a good time laughing upon your knowledge about crypto market. And fuss is not just about bitcoin, its about all crypto currencies. So it can be said as other coins are also not growing cause of Fuss.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
March 14, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

I also my some ethereums already because I can see good potential in them. But I don't think ethereum is already at the same level with bitcoin when it comes to price reaction. Bitcoin still continues to own most of the market factor and it takes time for eth and other top coins to remain unscathed with bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:23:05 AM
This one of the best alternatives when you want to invest in good coins. Ethereum has held a platform that widely used and it will last for a long time. People are beginning to learn crypto and they are interested more in alt coins. That is the main benefit for ethereum as a erc20 platform.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 14, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
I vote for bitcoin because that is the first coin. Ethereum has no reasonable  advantages as paying coin and the future of smart contacts is quite fogginess
how can you say it has no advantages as a paying coin when fees + time in bitcoin is a lot higher than ethereum?
smart contracts are going to be a huge market, bitcoin is indeed the first coin and the most known one which is probably the major reason for it's current value.
myspace was before facebook, what happened with myspace? just because you are first doesn't mean you're best
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 01:46:50 AM
I vote for bitcoin because that is the first coin. Ethereum has no reasonable  advantages as paying coin and the future of smart contacts is quite fogginess
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.
I don’t think that launching of ICO’s will stop until quite long. People will launch projects, ICO’s and Dapps, but all of it will be regulated in near future and it will be made compulsory for the devs to register the project or ICO under the government before launching it. Though the number of ICO’s will reduce, but this will ensure security against ponzi schemes and scams. Ethereum price will not fall as ICO’s are not the only thing that launch on the platform. Ethereum has smart contract and advance technology
yes even though ethereum has enormous potential to shift bitcoin, but this is not just the problem, the community is also very buzzing, well here the bitcoin lovers community is obviously more than the ethereum lovers for that bitcoin will remain at the top until it is completely abandoned by the community
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 14, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.
I don’t think that launching of ICO’s will stop until quite long. People will launch projects, ICO’s and Dapps, but all of it will be regulated in near future and it will be made compulsory for the devs to register the project or ICO under the government before launching it. Though the number of ICO’s will reduce, but this will ensure security against ponzi schemes and scams. Ethereum price will not fall as ICO’s are not the only thing that launch on the platform. Ethereum has smart contract and advance technology
The government regulation doesnt affect on what blockchain platform ICO will be based on. May be in China the government will prefer to choose NEO, because it is the platform of chineese developers.
Activity: 448
March 14, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 13, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

Every crypto some or the other time rises when bitcoin falls, that doesn’t mean that bitcoin is getting weak, its just that some particular crypto currency has some good news in its pocket, or is running in the hype. Though we saw ethereum rising against bitcoin In January, we have observed it to fall low again to the same level after the major dump came.

Still cryptos depend on the fall and rise of bitcoin. If bitcoin remains steady, alts rises and it bitcoin falls or rises sharply, altcoins begins to dump. It will be hard for any other crypto to overtake bitcoin in coin market cap and price as of now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
Ethereum is good and those who have this currency they are good for now and for the future it is good to use this for online transactions while for bitcoin it is also the famous form of money so in the present time investment in the bitcoin is also a good way to make profit with this. Ethereum is the strong altcoin after bitcoin it is famous and popular form of currency.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 03:21:05 AM
I will choose Bitcoin.
Look at the fact abaout the number one coin in crypto, that ia Bitcoin.
And Etherium is good coin too, but i absolutely will choose Bitcoin.
Yes, ethereum does have a good price compared to other altcoins, ethereum fans are also increasing and very popular. But what happens now is bitcoin remains the most expensive coin.
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
Bitcoin is in transition period of it value and struggling for getting a value to $10000. Whereas Ethereum is consistently performing very good since long time and getting popularity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

for new players and for the long term I prefer to hold Ethereum rather than bitcoin because bitcoin the price is too expensive while the price of Ethereum is still very cheap, so I personally would prefer Ethereum for my long term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:40:41 AM
Yes, now is an unequivocally excellent time for investing in ethereum. Bitcoin will die for a long time, so do not sell it yet.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 13, 2018, 02:38:00 AM
the Ethereum win  Grin
How did Ethereum win? Market cap of bitcoin is higher than bitcoin while ETH is the second. With ETH's smart contract, many are investing to it and that's the cause why many are looking at ETH as an investment that is worth it. But with bitcoin, there's no need to ask on which is better. Bitcoin is the best crypto of all and even how many altcoins will be invented and created just to replace bitcoin, it will never get old.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 02:37:05 AM
I would recommend that you invest more amount  of resources in Ethereum rather than the bitcoin network some may say this is due to the fact that Ethereum has less fluctuations in its price value comparative to bitcoin but this is more reliable on the fact that Ethereum is a more stable although less valued currency than its alternative so safe investment.
I don’t think that ethereum has less fluctuations than bitcoin. As far as I have observed, bitcoin and ethereum both rise and fall almost with similar nearby percentage. I would agree on investing in ethereum more, as technology of ethereum is quite better than bitcoin and also the team working behind ethereum is not anonymous and is hard working. Moreover ethereum operates smart contracts which provides it with one more advantage over bitcoin.
I agree with you that the ethereum is also significantly affected by the news fluctuations. But with regard to bitcoin, though the ethereum is more modern, with smart contracts, but as a coin, the ethereum has no future. But bitcoin will remain the main one, if only because everyone hopes to get rich with him
Pages:
Jump to: