Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 17. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 09:38:00 AM
Bitcoin is the real money in my opinion, because in the use of Bitcoin, it is easy to deal with shopping college and university fee and cash in the same time as cash. Bitcoin can be used for maintaining continuity of the bittacqua transaction due to 100 percent payment.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
April 28, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
Bitcoin poses numerous advantages that fiat currency doesn't have. A prime example of this is the high flexibility rate of bitcoin compared to fiat money that takes years or decades for the value of the currency to recover. Nonetheless, there is no doubt that bitcoin is better in a lot of ways than fiat currency. And people should appreciate cryptocurrencies more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 28, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
I choose both, I need bitcoin for the world of trading to generate more profit, real money I use in the real world for public needs, money crypto like bitcoin still not fully in use public
Activity: 54
April 28, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.

I think real money and Bitcoin both are important .We can use both in our life. But in my country we can not use Bitcoin to our daily affairs because Bitcoin is not legal in my country. For that reason, real money is very important other than Bitcoin in my country. But i believe that Bitcoin is so much potential coin.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
Bitcoin is real money in my opinion, maybe you mean fiat currencies vs. Bitcoin and crypto currencies. I prefer using digital currencies including Bitcoin, whenever I have the possibility to use it online, but unfortunately we are forced to use fiat especially offline because Bitcoin is not yet really supported by governments, banks and marketplaces.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
My opinion now is this. I use real money. But bitcoin lies on the future. Soon the world will replace real money with electronic money.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 09:13:24 AM
Bitcoin is better, faster, more secure, but bitcoin is not accepted by the world as real money, I believe in a near future, bitcoin will replace real money.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
In Bitcoin  all  the transactions made on cryptocurrencies are registered on the block chains that are updated by users instead of centralized authority. The owners of these currencies kept their electronic money in their electronic wallet. These wallets are not necessarily the physical wallets that we have that we used in storing our real money but a digital one where you can store various kinds of cryptocurrencies. And wallets can be stored in the computer, the website, the server or even a small paper.
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 09:07:31 AM
At this time both bitcoin and real money is important but if I need to choose one I choose bitcoin because through bitcoin we can easy to draw our future because in the bitcoin world we can multiply our money in short of time.

But of course you need a real money to purchase foods or else that you need, because there's many store that cannot accept bitcoin as a payment and also there's country that bitcoin are prohibited to use.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
Banknotes retain their positions because this is the simplest form of calculation. Virtual money is very difficult to use and almost incomprehensible to ordinary citizens. This despite the fact that bitcoin and his brother-soldiers, like banknotes, are fraudulent.
Activity: 147
April 28, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
Bitcoin versus real money, for me the difference between bitcoin and real money; bitcoin is a digital currency wherein the value is unpredictable and not a legal tender in any countries, it need to be converted into fiat money or real money to be used in exchange of commodities while the real money has it value printed on it face, it can immediately used or paid in exchange of commodities. Another thing is that real money is legal tender to be used in any countries while the cryptocurrencies are not regularized by any other countries and need to be converted in real money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 28, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
There are differences about bitcoin and real money,when you have bitcoin the value of your money can be change and actually having bitcoin than having real money is so secured because it cant be robbed unless your personal acces is hacked.And the diferrence of real money is your money is still the same but its cant robbed by someone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
At this time both bitcoin and real money is important but if I need to choose one I choose bitcoin because through bitcoin we can easy to draw our future because in the bitcoin world we can multiply our money in short of time.

Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
BTC - money of the future. I hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 207
April 28, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
Each is great in a specific circumstance. I don't figure it would be a smart thought to run and purchase bread with bitcoin, the line that would shape until the point when you would sit tight for the affirmation would be gigantic.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:43:15 AM
I prefer to have a bitcoin digital currency for me to use trading because if only have real money seperitnya would be difficult to get the profit from buying and selling genuine money because the total supply is too much and the movement up and down the price very little.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:38:56 AM
Our world changes constantly and if you want to move with the times and to progress along with the rest of society you should accept bitcoin.  No problem in  using usual money as well as digital currencies if it gives you comfort. If bitcoin disappears it doesn’t mean that fiat money will grow.
Yes, bitcoin is the product of our technological advancement and whether we like it or not there is a changes of monetary system in the near future to make the world fully digitally run as what our world marching unto it, but as of this day bitcoin and real money are interconnected with each other as what mostly people really do by converting bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are both important in our daily life.
That's right. Bitcoin is just a kind of way to some other country which can help their economy to stand even without usual money. And to think fiat is hard tp get if you don't work much. But bitcoin just a couple of monts you can earn through trading or joining some ico.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 28, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Paper money or fiat money still popular because its about people habits. Beside that, not many people have knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I am believe if they know more about cryptocurrency and the advantages of cryptocurrency, they will start using it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 28, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

If countries around the globe have taken serious steps towards regulating and adopting Bitcoin as an international currency for transactions, that will create a worldwide collective economy which will be better than having a multi-polar world economic order which gives some countries the right to dominate the countries of listless economy. 

Activity: 73
April 28, 2018, 05:28:27 AM
Better bitcoin if I, because bitcoin price can go up and down, than bitcoin melted into real money, better bitcoin only because bitcoin can go up and can benefit us.
Pages:
Jump to: